Page 2526 of 2566 FirstFirst ... 1526202624262476251625232524252525262527252825292536 ... LastLast
Results 50,501 to 50,520 of 51305

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #50501
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,970
    Slav food

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  2. #50502
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,074




  3. #50503
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,653
    If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.

  4. #50504

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,755

  5. #50505
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?

  6. #50506
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,117
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I'm going to google what to avoid right now!

  7. #50507

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.
    The war was over 150 years ago, and now you're offended?

  8. #50508
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,653
    No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

    (Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Last edited by erichkknaar; August 12 2017 at 05:23:26 PM.

  9. #50509
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Missing My Sadie Cat
    Posts
    11,778
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I prefer Bing


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  10. #50510
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Missing My Sadie Cat
    Posts
    11,778
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

    (Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  11. #50511
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,813
    Not even the Boers like other Boers
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #50512
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.
    Reeeeeeee

  13. #50513
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I prefer Bing
    I use Induxer and Searx

  14. #50514
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,119
    I use duckduckgo for most stuff.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  15. #50515
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

    (Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.
    The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:

  16. #50516
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Missing My Sadie Cat
    Posts
    11,778
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

    (Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.
    The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:
    Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly does not exist to protect popular speech. It exists to protect unpopular speech.

    I have no support, of any kind, for these right-wing-extremists. I do call the car driving killer a Terrorist (because he clearly has a political motivation). I denounce this group and what they stand without exception.

    With that said, they have a right to assemble and speak their little minds, and I am glad they do, and glad we have that right.

    The AntiFa folks are near on as aggressive and violent, and they are decidedly more fascist and anti-free-speech. Neither should be engaging in violence. Neither should be excused for their part in today.

    But the car driver deserves the maximum extent of the law thrown against him, as does anyone in that town today who engaged in violence.

    Watching how this is being covered vs. how Baltimore and Ferguson et. al. was covered is an interesting study tbqh.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  17. #50517
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,653
    The government might protect their speech but I don't give a fuck. I'm not sure how to be more clear.

  18. #50518
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,275


    this beautiful icon of our era is hanging in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery

  19. #50519
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    9,509
    why is betty white dressed up like marilyn monroe?

  20. #50520
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,925
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    Hur hurr.

    The lack of options isn't a good thing. I've been thinking about ditching gmail for a while now, this is finally prompting it. Some youtubers have started doubling their content on vid.me.

    If only bing didn't suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •