Page 2524 of 2589 FirstFirst ... 15242024242424742514252125222523252425252526252725342574 ... LastLast
Results 50,461 to 50,480 of 51771

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

(Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Last edited by erichkknaar; August 12 2017 at 06:23:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I prefer Bing

No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

(Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.

Not even the Boers like other Boers
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.
    Reeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I prefer Bing
    I use Induxer and Searx

I use duckduckgo for most stuff.

Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.
    The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:

The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:
    Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly does not exist to protect popular speech. It exists to protect unpopular speech.

I have no support, of any kind, for these right-wing-extremists. I do call the car driving killer a Terrorist (because he clearly has a political motivation). I denounce this group and what they stand without exception.

With that said, they have a right to assemble and speak their little minds, and I am glad they do, and glad we have that right.

The AntiFa folks are near on as aggressive and violent, and they are decidedly more fascist and anti-free-speech. Neither should be engaging in violence. Neither should be excused for their part in today.

But the car driver deserves the maximum extent of the law thrown against him, as does anyone in that town today who engaged in violence.

Watching how this is being covered vs. how Baltimore and Ferguson et. al. was covered is an interesting study tbqh.

The government might protect their speech but I don't give a fuck. I'm not sure how to be more clear.

this beautiful icon of our era is hanging in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery

why is betty white dressed up like marilyn monroe?

Hur hurr.

The lack of options isn't a good thing. I've been thinking about ditching gmail for a while now, this is finally prompting it. Some youtubers have started doubling their content on vid.me.

If only bing didn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

The government might protect their speech but I don't give a fuck. I'm not sure how to be more clear.
    so edgy

Muh freeze peach! I should be allowed to say what I want and assemble in large groups inciting racial hatred! It's not my fault if it threatens someone!!

Nah fuck off, free speech is used by reactionary groups to intimidate, repress and subjugate.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly does not exist to protect popular speech. It exists to protect unpopular speech.

I have no support, of any kind, for these right-wing-extremists. I do call the car driving killer a Terrorist (because he clearly has a political motivation). I denounce this group and what they stand without exception.

With that said, they have a right to assemble and speak their little minds, and I am glad they do, and glad we have that right.

The AntiFa folks are near on as aggressive and violent, and they are decidedly more fascist and anti-free-speech. Neither should be engaging in violence. Neither should be excused for their part in today.

But the car driver deserves the maximum extent of the law thrown against him, as does anyone in that town today who engaged in violence.

Watching how this is being covered vs. how Baltimore and Ferguson et. al. was covered is an interesting study tbqh.
    Muh libertarianism.

Did we mention libertarians are fucking retarded too in the last few pages already?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Antifa are hard left with an ideology based around solidarity among all workers and creating a classless society without private rent seeking. They attend protests to counter reactionaries who believe in racial superiority.

They are somehow more fascist though. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    They are somehow more fascist though.
    Well naturally. Also any sense of shame or irony is dead.