Page 2538 of 2544 FirstFirst ... 153820382438248825282535253625372538253925402541 ... LastLast
Results 50,741 to 50,760 of 50879

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    i don't get the one above. Enlighten me?
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Slav food

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Im sure you'll be the first to boycott and not use any of the internet google helped build?
    I'm going to google what to avoid right now!

If these dumb southern cunts were that concerned with the confederate flag and the statue of thier fucking useless loser general, they should have won the fucking civil war about it. But no, you pathetic cunts were losers then, and they are losers now. Dumb reb cunts.
    The war was over 150 years ago, and now you're offended?

No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

(Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Last edited by erichkknaar; August 12 2017 at 05:23:26 PM.

I prefer Bing
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

No, I'm offended those dumb cunts are complaining about thier precious flag and statue. Fuck them. They lost.

(Also, we have achieved thread singularity, because I thought this was the PC thread due to the other content.)
    Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.

Not even the Boers like other Boers
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Reeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I prefer Bing
    I use Induxer and Searx

I use duckduckgo for most stuff.

Do you take the same view of Africans angry over their lost Wars vs. Euros 150+ years ago . Just curious.
    The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:

The funny thing about that it that no, of course not. I don't think I need to be fair to a bunch of nazi cunts:
    Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly does not exist to protect popular speech. It exists to protect unpopular speech.

I have no support, of any kind, for these right-wing-extremists. I do call the car driving killer a Terrorist (because he clearly has a political motivation). I denounce this group and what they stand without exception.

With that said, they have a right to assemble and speak their little minds, and I am glad they do, and glad we have that right.

The AntiFa folks are near on as aggressive and violent, and they are decidedly more fascist and anti-free-speech. Neither should be engaging in violence. Neither should be excused for their part in today.

But the car driver deserves the maximum extent of the law thrown against him, as does anyone in that town today who engaged in violence.

Watching how this is being covered vs. how Baltimore and Ferguson et. al. was covered is an interesting study tbqh.

The government might protect their speech but I don't give a fuck. I'm not sure how to be more clear.

this beautiful icon of our era is hanging in the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery