Page 2443 of 2566 FirstFirst ... 144319432343239324332440244124422443244424452446245324932543 ... LastLast
Results 48,841 to 48,860 of 51311

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Noir-era is already on the upswing, though I haven't seen any places with diving girls yet that's p. hardcore.

(Had an open bar for a conference at the above, their bartender was working miracles for my friends but I can't pass up any chance to drink 16 yr.-old scotch for free)

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

Noir-era is already on the upswing, though I haven't seen any places with diving girls yet that's p. hardcore.

(Had an open bar for a conference at the above, their bartender was working miracles for my friends but I can't pass up any chance to drink 16 yr.-old scotch for free)
    One of the hottest bars in San Francisco is basically a functioning speak easy with secret codes and everything.

https://www.thrillist.com/venue/drin...lounge-3935296

Can you get an Asian hooker and some quality heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    When will hipsters rediscover this one, or is it too soon?

m8 twenties revival was last year
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    being san francisco the asian hookers are probably male, but i dont see why not

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    being san francisco the asian hookers are probably male, but i dont see why not
    All types, all types. For you five baht.

Also, they are called sex workers here. Have some respect, shitlord.

e: They might also be called sex trafficking ring victims as well, depending on how high class the massage parlor the sting took place at and whether any white women not from eastern europe where involved or not.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; April 14 2017 at 05:12:54 PM.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

One of the hottest bars in San Francisco is basically a functioning speak easy with secret codes and everything.

They've been popping up everywhere over the last 5-10 years.

Bristol has one you have to get in via the telephone in a phone booth and a couple other you have to buzz to get in. One of which has a 1920's Berlin aesthetic.

Melbourne has one where the door is disguised as a fridge in a sandwich shop. The only way you know it's there is of you see someone going in or you ask the guy making sandwiches if there're any tables.

From what I hear the Noir or whatever you want to call it style is slowly being picked up. Bar American in The Savoy in London is a good example.
    Last edited by Phrixus Zephyr; April 14 2017 at 09:57:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post

Bristol has one you have to get in via the telephone in a phone booth and a couple other you have to buzz to get in. One of which has a 1920's Berlin aesthetic.

Melbourne has one where the door is disguised as a fridge in a sandwich shop. The only way you know it's there is of you see someone going in or you ask the guy making sandwiches if there're any tables.

From what I hear the Noir or whatever you want to call it style is slowly being picked up. Bar American in The Savoy in London is a good example.
    I ended up at one in Liverpool, my train was delayed, the only instruction from my friend was 'Black door on X street about halfway, KNOCK KNOCK knock.' Thought I'd either have a good time or wake up sans a kidney, turns out it was the former.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

I ended up at one in Liverpool, my train was delayed, the only instruction from my friend was 'Black door on X street about halfway, KNOCK KNOCK knock.' Thought I'd either have a good time or wake up sans a kidney, turns out it was the former.
    That's Berry & Rye on Berry Street. They do good cocktails in there, knock on the door guarantees a seat, expensive but worth it

An old fashioned is murder if the bartender is generous.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

That's Berry & Rye on Berry Street. They do good cocktails in there, knock on the door guarantees a seat, expensive but worth it
    I think I went there with you at the Liverpool Meetup. That was a pretty cool place and damn nice cocktails.

where's the bristol one?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    There's only so many ways you can decorate a pub...
    How about instead of "decorating a pub", serve decent food and non-shitty beer instead?

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    There's only so many ways you can decorate a pub...
    How about instead of "decorating a pub", serve decent food and non-shitty beer instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post

where's the bristol one?
    Red Light is the phone entry on Unity Street just off Park Street.

The 1920's bar is Haus bar at the top of Whiteladies.

The other buzzer bar is The Milk Thistle on Colston Avenue. They also own Hyde & Co and The Ox.

Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

I think I went there with you at the Liverpool Meetup. That was a pretty cool place and damn nice cocktails.
    Yeah that's the one menu in the book and all that

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    Uneducated German

https://www.google.si/maps/place/Hus...5!4d15.0797701