Page 2441 of 2588 FirstFirst ... 144119412341239124312438243924402441244224432444245124912541 ... LastLast
Results 48,801 to 48,820 of 51759

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

Noir-era is already on the upswing, though I haven't seen any places with diving girls yet that's p. hardcore.

(Had an open bar for a conference at the above, their bartender was working miracles for my friends but I can't pass up any chance to drink 16 yr.-old scotch for free)
    One of the hottest bars in San Francisco is basically a functioning speak easy with secret codes and everything.

https://www.thrillist.com/venue/drin...lounge-3935296
    They've been popping up everywhere over the last 5-10 years.

Bristol has one you have to get in via the telephone in a phone booth and a couple other you have to buzz to get in. One of which has a 1920's Berlin aesthetic.

Melbourne has one where the door is disguised as a fridge in a sandwich shop. The only way you know it's there is of you see someone going in or you ask the guy making sandwiches if there're any tables.

From what I hear the Noir or whatever you want to call it style is slowly being picked up. Bar American in The Savoy in London is a good example.
    Last edited by Phrixus Zephyr; April 14 2017 at 10:57:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post

Noir-era is already on the upswing, though I haven't seen any places with diving girls yet that's p. hardcore.

(Had an open bar for a conference at the above, their bartender was working miracles for my friends but I can't pass up any chance to drink 16 yr.-old scotch for free)
    One of the hottest bars in San Francisco is basically a functioning speak easy with secret codes and everything.

Bristol has one you have to get in via the telephone in a phone booth and a couple other you have to buzz to get in. One of which has a 1920's Berlin aesthetic.

Melbourne has one where the door is disguised as a fridge in a sandwich shop. The only way you know it's there is of you see someone going in or you ask the guy making sandwiches if there're any tables.

From what I hear the Noir or whatever you want to call it style is slowly being picked up. Bar American in The Savoy in London is a good example.
    I ended up at one in Liverpool, my train was delayed, the only instruction from my friend was 'Black door on X street about halfway, KNOCK KNOCK knock.' Thought I'd either have a good time or wake up sans a kidney, turns out it was the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post

I ended up at one in Liverpool, my train was delayed, the only instruction from my friend was 'Black door on X street about halfway, KNOCK KNOCK knock.' Thought I'd either have a good time or wake up sans a kidney, turns out it was the former.
    That's Berry & Rye on Berry Street. They do good cocktails in there, knock on the door guarantees a seat, expensive but worth it

An old fashioned is murder if the bartender is generous.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

That's Berry & Rye on Berry Street. They do good cocktails in there, knock on the door guarantees a seat, expensive but worth it
    I think I went there with you at the Liverpool Meetup. That was a pretty cool place and damn nice cocktails.

where's the bristol one?

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    There's only so many ways you can decorate a pub...
    How about instead of "decorating a pub", serve decent food and non-shitty beer instead?

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    There's only so many ways you can decorate a pub...
    How about instead of "decorating a pub", serve decent food and non-shitty beer instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post

where's the bristol one?
    Red Light is the phone entry on Unity Street just off Park Street.

The 1920's bar is Haus bar at the top of Whiteladies.

The other buzzer bar is The Milk Thistle on Colston Avenue. They also own Hyde & Co and The Ox.

Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

I think I went there with you at the Liverpool Meetup. That was a pretty cool place and damn nice cocktails.
    Yeah that's the one menu in the book and all that

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    Uneducated German

https://www.google.si/maps/place/Hus...5!4d15.0797701

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    O lol they actually changed their name.

Nobody seems to have noticed tho.

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    this is how we spell it in russland m8

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    Uneducated German

https://www.google.si/maps/place/Hus...5!4d15.0797701
    Shush little czechoslav

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    I'm familiar with the English, German and Czech writing but this I didn't know.

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    Same. Never seen it written that way. It's always been the Czech Republic. Czechia much better, less cold war sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    well it sounds Chekhiya

we also call Netherlands Gollandiya

Czechia

Slav on slav triggering?
    well it sounds Chekhiya

we also call Netherlands Gollandiya
    Literally Gitler