Page 2560 of 2566 FirstFirst ... 156020602460251025502557255825592560256125622563 ... LastLast
Results 51,181 to 51,200 of 51318

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #51181
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    26,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    So Slavs love capsicums? TIL
    we laymen call it pepper

    and yes, slavs love anything with a taste
    That's appropriate because Capsicums aren't from Slav-land, just like anything else with taste
    surey this suits brits more

    they built their empire on discovering edible food

  2. #51182

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    So Slavs love capsicums? TIL
    we laymen call it pepper

    and yes, slavs love anything with a taste
    That's appropriate because Capsicums aren't from Slav-land, just like anything else with taste
    surey this suits brits more

    they built their empire on discovering edible food
    Was gonna say, slavs have plenty of fucking good food.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  3. #51183

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,680

  4. #51184
    Donor Tellenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The last time I lacked the light polution for that I was in northern Idaho. before that I was in Afghanistaneran. Stars have colors and you can actually see the milky way yall.

  5. #51185
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Sadness
    Posts
    11,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    So Slavs love capsicums? TIL
    we laymen call it pepper

    and yes, slavs love anything with a taste
    That's appropriate because Capsicums aren't from Slav-land, just like anything else with taste
    surey this suits brits more

    they built their empire on discovering edible food
    Was gonna say, slavs have plenty of fucking good food.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    So do the Brits. Fuck the haters.


    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany


  6. #51186

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,680


    Somewhere in Bhutan

  7. #51187
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,468
    Stunning, looks like a set piece from Lord of the Rings

  8. #51188
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    26,897
    Quote Originally Posted by spitroast View Post
    Stunning, looks like a set piece from crouching tiger hidden dragon
    fyp

  9. #51189
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Was gonna say, slavs have plenty of fucking good food.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Fucking thing sounds like a good place to get food - not too tourist saturated.

  10. #51190

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Was gonna say, slavs have plenty of fucking good food.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Fucking thing sounds like a good place to get food - not too tourist saturated.
    ...

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  11. #51191
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Look at my ships http://i.imgur.com/media/5bnjcsddn5wyq/giphy.gif[/img.

  12. #51192
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,203
    Croatians don't need Irma to get flooded.



    Just a fire truck in the middle of the road the road with firefighters chillin' on top of it.

    Last edited by Corwyna; September 11 2017 at 03:58:57 PM.
    Hiro Cor

  13. #51193

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,680

  14. #51194
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,892



  15. #51195
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The kid* in me wants to live there soooo bad.




    The adult me wants it even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  16. #51196
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    The kid* in me wants to live there soooo bad.




    The adult me wants it even more.
    fuck all them stairs, tbh.


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  17. #51197
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    845
    Does it have fiber?

  18. #51198
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,383
    Why have a nerdy castle when you could have a fortress?


  19. #51199
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,872
    Heating bills I reckon

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  20. #51200

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,680

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •