Page 2533 of 2577 FirstFirst ... 1533203324332483252325302531253225332534253525362543 ... LastLast
Results 50,641 to 50,660 of 51523

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Lads Lindsey Vonn's lawyers are reverse image searching all of those and suing any site they appear on so get to editing to those posts right now or Entrox will really have something to be depressed about.
    If they get paid per site cleansed then they are set for life.
    Lawyers always get paid, comrade...

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Lads Lindsey Vonn's lawyers are reverse image searching all of those and suing any site they appear on so get to editing to those posts right now or Entrox will really have something to be depressed about.
    cool story bro

same thing was said for feminist whore Emma Watson
    Oi, you kiss your mother with that mouth Smarn? :P

(what's with the hate tho, srs)
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Quote Originally Posted by halka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    cool story bro

same thing was said for feminist whore Emma Watson
    Oi, you kiss your mother with that mouth Smarn? :P

(what's with the hate tho, srs)
    Involuntary celibacy at a guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bit of rain damage on our roads yesterday.

https://twitter.com/aaroadwatch/stat...15598844313600

Also

Last edited by Spawinte; August 23 2017 at 07:10:45 PM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Soft deleted the posts of the lindsey vonn nudes when someone made me aware that there her legal council is going after sites posting them. I have no idea who lindsey vonn are, but just to be safe I removed them.

Thanks to the person making me aware of that.

Needless to say, don't post shit like that if it can land Entrox in legal trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Soft deleted the posts of the lindsey vonn nudes when someone made me aware that there her legal council is going after sites posting them. I have no idea who lindsey vonn are, but just to be safe I removed them.

Needless to say, don't post shit like that if it can land Entrox in legal trouble.
    Just saying but the DMCA gives FHC solid legal protection against anything a user posts. That said, they could send a take down request, and via a legal court order demand the personal info of the responsible poster.

However the images were just hotlinks so there not even hosted on FHC in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post

Just saying but the DMCA gives FHC solid legal protection against anything a user posts. That said, they could send a take down request, and via a legal court order demand the personal info of the responsible poster.

However the images were just hotlinks so there not even hosted on FHC in reality.
    Still probably better to not get anywhere close to that bullshit at all, protection or not is what seems to be the idea here and can hardly blame anyone for feeling that way heh.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Still probably better to not get anywhere close to that bullshit at all, protection or not is what seems to be the idea here. And with how entrox can be i fully support that.
    Aye, it's also morally questionable posting private photographs of someone.

Oh I don't disagree, I'm just stating the facts of what can and can't happen.

Besides if any really wants to see them they can go to the world number two search engine and find them easily enougj

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post

Caught out.
    Your team must have had some major talent then, since it's really hard to make out from the picture: it's inside the cap.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Besides if any really wants to see them they can go to the world number two search engine and find them easily enougj

askjeeves?

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

askjeeves?
    That's number one

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

askjeeves?
    That's number one
    Must be Lycos then.

Smuggo

so it's a bit poor taste, but i dont care because it's actually mildly funny.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~