Page 2731 of 2732 FirstFirst ... 1731223126312681272127282729273027312732 LastLast
Results 54,601 to 54,620 of 54639

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

Do people think our ancestors hunted lions and leopards, wrestling them to the ground and strangling them, Tarzan style? We ran antelopes to heatstrokes, you need decent tracking skills and the ability to carry a waterskin.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    Do people think our ancestors hunted lions and leopards, wrestling them to the ground and strangling them, Tarzan style? We ran antelopes to heatstrokes, you need decent tracking skills and the ability to carry a waterskin.
    Shaka grew to young manhood herding sheep and cattle. He showed extraordinary bravery in protecting the animals under his care, and one day killed a leopard single handedly using two throwing spears and a club.
    https://www.isibindizululodge.co.za/...-of-the-zulus/

Hunting leopard with spears has been a thing for the Zulu royals forever. The government has banned it now because CITES and endangered, but back when I was a lad my dad was invited to go watch one.
    meh

Doesn't in any way contradict what jimmychrist rightfully stated though
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Doesn't in any way contradict what jimmychrist rightfully stated though
    What did he state exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Shaka grew to young manhood herding sheep and cattle. He showed extraordinary bravery in protecting the animals under his care, and one day killed a leopard single handedly using two throwing spears and a club.

Hunting leopard with spears has been a thing for the Zulu royals forever. The government has banned it now because CITES and endangered, but back when I was a lad my dad was invited to go watch one.
    Not to mention lions. There is a video(s) from colonial times where they do it, some times it goes as planned, other times not so much. I cant find anymore it but there is one where they approach correctly, single unit, spears at the ready but one guy loses his nerve and throws a single spear. Lion gets really upset and charges right into them - it was like a bowling ball hitting the pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Not to mention lions. There is a video(s) from colonial times where they do it, some times it goes as planned, other times not so much. I cant find anymore it but there is one where they approach correctly, single unit, spears at the ready but one guy loses his nerve and throws a single spear. Lion gets really upset and charges right into them - it was like a bowling ball hitting the pins.
    See also the old but good YouTube "don't poke the Leopard" for more information on why it's better to leave big cats alone
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

There's a competing narrative that our ancestors were scavengers and didn't take part in much hunting at all. It's mostly evidenced by our use of tools making us the only animal able to get to bone marrow apart from hyenas. Of course picturing humans as mangy scavengers rather than some kind of marathon-running ultra-hunters isn't quite as sexy.

We'd have selected for better olfactory systems if we were obligate, or even primarily, scavengers.

Australia vs the world.

Also more robust digestive systems.

Humans are superior killers, tooling up for long range pwnery.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Australia vs the world.

https://thetruesize.com

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Also more robust digestive systems.

Humans are superior killers, tooling up for long range pwnery.
    We more or less invented long range pwnery. Except spitting cobras. Fuck those things.

meh

Humans can outrun literally anything. We're the most intelligent beings on the planet* with superior endurance to everything else.

*Subject to terms and conditions.

Should have put the asterisk after outrun anything - provided you are a tribal central african and whatever you run to/from can't reach 20mph or climb trees or swim.

Would you rather run half a marathon and maybe kill a giraffe, or hang out in some bushes waiting for a lion to finish munching on his kill so you can snatch the leftovers?

Anyway, even the Hadza from that documentary we've apparently all watched do most of their dry-season hunting by ambushing animals going to watering holes at night.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Would you rather run half a marathon and maybe kill a giraffe, or hang out in some bushes waiting for a lion to finish munching on his kill so you can snatch the leftovers?

Anyway, even the Hadza from that documentary we've apparently all watched do most of their dry-season hunting by ambushing animals going to watering holes at night.
    Ambushed based team play is OP.... This can't be news to anyone on this forum.

HOOOOT DROOOOOOOOOP

View from the beach this morning:

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Humans can outrun literally anything. We're the most intelligent beings on the planet* with superior endurance to everything else.

Except them huskies that do ultra marathons on a daily basis up in alaska, and perform better after just completing an ultra marathon rather than if they're well rested.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

Except them huskies that do ultra marathons on a daily basis up in alaska, and perform better after just completing an ultra marathon rather than if they're well rested.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Well, we took the only animal that could outrun us and made them into pets. That does tell something about us, doesn't it?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic