Page 2660 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 166021602560261026502657265826592660266126622663 ... LastLast
Results 53,181 to 53,200 of 53368

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #53181

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,172
    They'd have made their point by simply changing the a to an o

  2. #53182
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    >be a young black boy, grow up in the ghetto
    >always dreamed of owning a cool sports car
    >go to school, work hard all my life, save up my money earned from side jobs
    >after 30 years of saving i can finally afford my dream car
    >go buy it
    >some white bitch scratches it up the first day i drive it
    >lambo
    >sports car

  3. #53183
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,868
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    >be a young black boy, grow up in the ghetto
    >always dreamed of owning a cool sports car
    >go to school, work hard all my life, save up my money earned from side jobs
    >after 30 years of saving i can finally afford my dream car
    >go buy it
    >some white bitch scratches it up the first day i drive it
    >lambo
    >sports car
    ...

    what?

  4. #53184

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    >be a young black boy, grow up in the ghetto
    >always dreamed of owning a cool sports car
    >go to school, work hard all my life, save up my money earned from side jobs
    >after 30 years of saving i can finally afford my dream car
    >go buy it
    >some white bitch scratches it up the first day i drive it
    >lambo
    >sports car
    ...

    what?
    Lambos aren't much good at actually going fast. They're good at looking good. They are every bit a car that people buy to be seen in.

    They at one point admitted (in more polite terms) that they won't make a rear-wheel-drive performance car because their intended clientele need all-wheel-drive in order to stay in control.

    Ofc, they're still plenty fast cars. Light weight and lots of power will do that. But if you're buying a lambo, you're buying it because you want to be seen in a lambo, not because you want a fast car.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  5. #53185

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    >be a young black boy, grow up in the ghetto
    >always dreamed of owning a cool sports car
    >go to school, work hard all my life, save up my money earned from side jobs
    >after 30 years of saving i can finally afford my dream car
    >go buy it
    >some white bitch scratches it up the first day i drive it
    >lambo
    >sports car
    ...

    what?
    Lambos aren't much good at actually going fast. They're good at looking good. They are every bit a car that people buy to be seen in.

    They at one point admitted (in more polite terms) that they won't make a rear-wheel-drive performance car because their intended clientele need all-wheel-drive in order to stay in control.

    Ofc, they're still plenty fast cars. Light weight and lots of power will do that. But if you're buying a lambo, you're buying it because you want to be seen in a lambo, not because you want a fast car.
    That goes for pretty much every super expensive road car, they are all not as "fast" as they could be and are made to be seen in to excuse their price. Also usually focus on nigh useless numbers so people can wank over like in a game of top trumps.

    Can't believe we are now discussing wtf "sports car" is just because razor is a dumb cunt.

  6. #53186
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    well they were called supercars at one point but now it's "luxury sport cars" apparently

    imo they were legit supers up until Murcielago that still ran on Countach DNA after which they went full retard, especially with the latest SUV i only just found out about that sounds every bit as gay as Cayenne instead of something cool like LM-002 that was more of a Humvee on cocaine

    fucking VW idk
    Last edited by RazoR; June 28 2018 at 01:38:32 AM.

  7. #53187
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,297
    funnily enough, even after VW bought them they still are massive pieces of shit.

  8. #53188
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    funnily enough, even after VW bought them they still are massive pieces of shit.
    your face is a massive piece of shit

  9. #53189
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,400
    Sport cars do not belong in cities.

  10. #53190

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,693

  11. #53191
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Sport cars do not belong in cities.
    Take it up with whoever certifies them for roads

  12. #53192

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    I'm guessing that's a rwd huracan at any point,,,,, it still looks cool like that patina'd

    Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

  13. #53193
    jimmychrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31, 2011
    Posts
    751
    itt sharp knees on expensive cars

  14. #53194
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,750
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    itt sharp knees on expensive cars
    ^


  15. #53195
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,750


  16. #53196
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,282
    that's Tereshkova if someone doesn't know

  17. #53197
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,895
    A fishnado!



    Bufflo in teh stars.




    I just realized its 1am and I cant be here posting pics. Its from Sony world competition so there is plenty more.
    Last edited by Lowa [NSN]; June 28 2018 at 11:07:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  18. #53198
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    12,949






  19. #53199

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,693


    no words...

  20. #53200
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,428

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •