Page 2580 of 2588 FirstFirst ... 158020802480253025702577257825792580258125822583 ... LastLast
Results 51,581 to 51,600 of 51748

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #51581
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,618





  2. #51582
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,228
    Oh my.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  3. #51583
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,814

  4. #51584

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post





  5. #51585
    Armag3ddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post




    He looks like he got his fucking mum to dress him up

  6. #51586
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Location
    The Camel Empire
    Posts
    2,933
    I like the white sweater
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

  7. #51587
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    I like the white sweater
    I'd have the Fishing gear pls. Its awful-nice and would fit perfectly at the cabin doing outdoorsy stuff and well, fishing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  8. #51588
    Cortess's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Posts
    4,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    I like the white sweater
    I'd have the Fishing gear pls. Its awful-nice and would fit perfectly at the cabin doing outdoorsy stuff and well, fishing.
    You're speaking about the same sweater.

  9. #51589
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,226
    Can confirm his sweater looks comfy.

  10. #51590
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Location
    The Camel Empire
    Posts
    2,933
    On second thought, I don't like the Fishing gear logo :/ Would be better without it.

    Everything he wears looks comfy, but I would still not wear it in that combination myself.
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

  11. #51591
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,226
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    On second thought, I don't like the Fishing gear logo :/ Would be better without it.

    Everything he wears looks comfy, but I would still not wear it in that combination myself.
    Maybe not in public, but in private or amongst friends would wear it with pleasure. Sometime ago I considered buying a onesie for sleeping, but didn't have spare money.

  12. #51592
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,690
    sleeping naked is the best

  13. #51593
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,457
    He's probably got less testosterone than a 90 year old


  14. #51594
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,226
    Good thing I care about random internet folk's opinion of masculinity and what I should or shouldn't wear to be comfy at home.

  15. #51595
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    On second thought, I don't like the Fishing gear logo :/ Would be better without it.

    Everything he wears looks comfy, but I would still not wear it in that combination myself.
    Maybe not in public, but in private or amongst friends would wear it with pleasure. Sometime ago I considered buying a onesie for sleeping, but didn't have spare money.
    Onesies are back, my girlfriend bought one at Wal-Mart that has Santa Clauses riding unicorns, and a butt flap that says "don't stop believing." I blame furries, you can get fur suits at Wal-Mart now too.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  16. #51596
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,457


  17. #51597

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

  18. #51598
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,406
    Caught this one in front of my shop today.


    Truck Nuts, Trump sticker, personalized American flag license plate reading "GUY", illegally parked in a handicap space, and you can't really see it, but they have a "Fuck your stick figure family" sticker that features a stick figure peeing on others.

    :crying eagle:
    #'murica
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  19. #51599
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Caught this one in front of my shop today.


    Truck Nuts, Trump sticker, personalized American flag license plate reading "GUY", illegally parked in a handicap space, and you can't really see it, but they have a "Fuck your stick figure family" sticker that features a stick figure peeing on others.

    :crying eagle:
    #'murica
    Also, Italian truck

  20. #51600
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,406
    Pretty sure that is a Dodge Ram, at least here in Ameristan.

    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •