Page 2601 of 2605 FirstFirst ... 160121012501255125912598259926002601260226032604 ... LastLast
Results 52,001 to 52,020 of 52082

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

  1. #52001
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Only anecdotal, but the office floor I'm on has a single smoker while the warehouse down at ground level has about half the team taking regular fag breaks.
    Smoking is a great excuse for breaks. Especially when you job involves actual physical labor.

    :thinkingspinner:

  2. #52002

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,593
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Only anecdotal, but the office floor I'm on has a single smoker while the warehouse down at ground level has about half the team taking regular fag breaks.
    Smoking is a great excuse for breaks. Especially when you job involves actual physical labor.

    :thinkingspinner:
    There is probably something to that.

  3. #52003
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,727
    also poorer people smoke more
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  4. #52004
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,605

  5. #52005
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    also poorer people smoke more
    because they are poor, right

  6. #52006
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,019
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    also poorer people smoke more
    because they are poor, right
    Sort of.

    (Something something drugs, dopamine)

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  7. #52007
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm almost surprised it is as high as 20% in the UK. I don't think I can name a single regular smoker among my friends/acquaintances and only one person I work with smokes.
    you live down south then
    A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code

  8. #52008
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,021
    Jersey is weird then, loads of teenagers/early 20s people smoke here, but I'll attribute that to the "what the fuck else is there to do here" syndrome we have

    If may also have something to do with the eternal crippling renter poverty this generation is having to deal with re: housing prices here
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; January 11 2018 at 05:37:32 PM.

  9. #52009
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    7,720


  10. #52010
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    did you feel anything?

  11. #52011
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    7,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    did you feel anything?
    a great disturbance in the force


  12. #52012

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    did you feel anything?
    A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

  13. #52013
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    did you feel anything?
    A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
    my aim is off

  14. #52014
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    7,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    did you feel anything?
    A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
    my aim is off
    It felt as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced


  15. #52015
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,273
    there's 70ish people at work and i think there's only 2 actual smokers, and a handful (me included) who vape. go back to when i started smoking (16) and it would be at least double that, with the vapers being smokers obvs

  16. #52016
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,273
    fuck i hate saying vape, such a shit word. i just say i have one of those electric smoking thingys

  17. #52017
    halka's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19, 2011
    Location
    SVK
    Posts
    1,964
    Well, there is a new kind of them electronic smoking thingies though - an electronic heater that you put regular cigarettes in without actually lighting them up. Kinda seemed like the worst of both worlds to me, but I haven't been reading up on what the pros of it are.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

  18. #52018
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by halka View Post
    Well, there is a new kind of them electronic smoking thingies though - an electronic heater that you put regular cigarettes in without actually lighting them up. Kinda seemed like the worst of both worlds to me, but I haven't been reading up on what the pros of it are.
    The nicotine version of docking?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #52019
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    2,021


      Spoiler:
    fuck pitbulls

  20. #52020
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,757

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •