Page 2544 of 2544 FirstFirst ... 154420442444249425342541254225432544
Results 50,861 to 50,879 of 50879

Thread: Anthology of Gender Normative Image Oppression™ NSFW | CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, SHITLORD

@Lubica: Is that in bad German? If not, can you provide lyrics with a translation?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

So, in Boston, the ratio of White Supremacists to Counter-Protesters was 40 vs 40,000.

Maybe we ought to take a deep breath and consider that maybe Nazism is not that big of an issue after all, at least not requiring literally fighting legions of goose-stepping Nazis street by street, house by house.

I know everyone wants to be Indiana Jones, but you can wear a fedora without risking a felony for assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    So, in Boston, the ratio of White Supremacists to Counter-Protesters was 40 vs 40,000.

Maybe we ought to take a deep breath and consider that maybe Nazism is not that big of an issue after all, at least not requiring literally fighting legions of goose-stepping Nazis street by street, house by house.

I know everyone wants to be Indiana Jones, but you can wear a fedora without risking a felony for assault.
    Which side of the Civil War was Massachusetts on ? This might help clear up why the Nazi turn-out was lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post

Which side of the Civil War was Massachusetts on ? This might help clear up why the Nazi turn-out was lacking.
    In Arkansas, a small demonstration supporting Confederate symbols drew about 50 people in Hot Springs. Opponents walked by occasionally, denouncing Mr. Trump and racial hatred. At least three people were arrested.
    And since this is a picture thread, apparently Boston police has Gimli son of Gloin in its ranks:

how come only the black cop has a black beating stick

datsracist.jpg

Having to carry your laundry up a bunch of ladders? That truly is an evil lair.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

In Arkansas, a small demonstration supporting Confederate symbols drew about 50 people in Hot Springs. Opponents walked by occasionally, denouncing Mr. Trump and racial hatred. At least three people were arrested.
    And since this is a picture thread, apparently Boston police has Gimli son of Gloin in its ranks:

When did Santa join the Boston Police Dept.?
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

This picture is gold, the cop on the right looks like he is getting away with a prank. My story about him is he isn't a cop and is a stoned off his ass college student whose roommates talked him in to trying to blend in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

This picture is gold, the cop on the right looks like he is getting away with a prank. My story about him is he isn't a cop and is a stoned off his ass college student whose roommates talked him in to trying to blend in.
    Now I'm wondering if the old dude is actually a D&D Dwarf. No Battleaxe disappointment.
    "Nothing left to do, but smile, smile, smile......" Robert Hunter, "He's Gone"
    "...we looked very closely at the matter and concluded that unfortunately arseholes also get to benefit from democratic freedoms." Andreas Geisel, Interior Affairs Senator, Germany

There's so much character in that picture it's surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    how come only the black cop has a black beating stick

datsracist.jpg
    Affirmative Action.

They had to give him the new one .

You're right, the real enemy is hand wringing, ideologically vacant centrism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Why don't you throw a piss bottle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Why don't you throw a piss bottle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Way of the road bubbs....

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Son of a bitch.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Sales contacts me and i watched that episode.... What a fucking amazing episode! For all of the this.