hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The South (Catch/Impass/Feythabolis/Immensea/Tenerifis/Omist)

There's some articles on themittani.com and EN24 that seem to summarise whats going on. My understanding is simply sov gone, corps leaving, gg. From memory and what I'm reading on alliance forums BUSA went to PL, MVN is joining Black Legion, and LAMBF is rumoured to be joining Razor with some of the leftovers intending to form a new Russian alliance to operate out of Stain.

http://themittani.com/news/against-a...rities-end-era
    http://evenews24.com/2013/01/06/raw-...ome-to-an-end/
    http://evenews24.com/2013/01/07/the-...ll-autorities/

Edit: Also, M.V has joined NC.

So -A- is finally going down, bit sad, spent most of my 0.0 years with them, ah well, haven't played Eve in 3 years so I'd imagine the -A- of today is rather different to what it once was.

edit - I'm unaware on the political situation, but does this mean 3/4 of 0.0 space is now blue or neutral blue?
    Last edited by Calgus; January 9 2013 at 04:07:36 PM.
    Putin 2012

Thanks for that Olive, I figured it was something along those lines.

And sup Calgus, long time no see, hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgus View Post
    edit - I'm unaware on the political situation, but does this mean 3/4 of 0.0 space is now blue or neutral blue?
    Not quite, the HBC/CFC NIP is slowly wearing away. Started with both sides cancelling the no-afk-cloaky-camping part and I'm sure it won't take too long before both sides get bored of not having enough people to shoot and go for each other for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Thanks for that Olive, I figured it was something along those lines.

And sup Calgus, long time no see, hope all is well.
    Hey mate, will inbox you so we don't go chatting in this part of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    Not quite, the HBC/CFC NIP is slowly wearing away. Started with both sides cancelling the no-afk-cloaky-camping part and I'm sure it won't take too long before both sides get bored of not having enough people to shoot and go for each other for a bit.
    I dont know what HBC/CFC stands for, I'm gonna guess goons is one and test is the other?

I seriously doubt anything serious will break out if that is the case, maybe some moon nonsense or supercap ganking. Seems like eve is still stale with powerblocks, some things never change hehe
    Last edited by Calgus; January 9 2013 at 04:30:02 PM.
    Putin 2012

Quote Originally Posted by halbarad View Post
    I dont know what HBC/CFC stands for, I'm gonna guess goons is one and test is the other?

I seriously doubt anything serious will break out if that is the case, maybe some moon nonsense or supercap ganking. Seems like eve is still stale with powerblocks, some things never change hehe
    CFC is Goons and friends (mostly ex NC from what I've seen) and HBC is Test and friends.

I suspect one side or the other will get bored and think that it's too far to travel to shoot russians so might as well go after the other group since they are wanting fights as well.

Welp, guess no more huge wars like back in the day. /bittervet
    Putin 2012

Yeah we have heard this like twice a year since 2006.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Quote Originally Posted by LoKiPP View Post
    Never gets old
    Putin 2012

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    No, you've heard it since IT died, and its become progressively more true as each non Goon/TEST alliance falls.

Moderator Movember 2011DonorModerator Cue1*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    No, you've heard it since IT died, and its become progressively more true as each non Goon/TEST alliance falls.
    Wasn't Raiden BoB Mk. IV? I quit before it was formed so not certain of it's relevance.

RKK mad that BoB died and announced decline of null-sec.

rofl

Edit: Here is one medium-gang fight happening in real-live null sec RIGHT NOW: http://kb.eve-401k.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15841771

So basicly it's goons (HBC) and goons (CFC)?
    Good thing i left nullsec behind on moved up.

from what I can tell the whole 0.0 situation (culled from my forum lurking, research, a few contacts, and the application of my own analytic skill) is as follows:

The north: the CFC is composed of the resurgent Goonswarm, Reorganized NC elements (about the only remaining old NC power is Razor, and that's no surprise) and new groups recruited from across eve, rules most everything. Their empire stretches from vale to cloud ring and encompasses every conquerable station north of those two regions. They're currently engaged in a brush war with Black legion who've swelled their ranks with MV and allied with other venal residents to challenge the CFC in venal over tech moons.

The Southwest: The HBC composed primarily of test and PL with multiple newer smaller alliances seems to have the west pretty locked down, with the exception of querious, having ground away -A- and it's allies and crushed the old stain wagon alliances. It seems -A-'s continuous mistreatment of it's 'friends' helped more than anything with this, as most of test's new allies in the area seem to be composed of former SoCo pilots who finally got tired of eating shit. It seems that when -A- abandoned ROL. to it's fate in the face of an HBC backed coup in the form of the Unclaimed alliance, pretty much everyone decided that they couldn't ever be counted on and abandoned them to the hell of their own making.

Case in point is the colescing N3 coalition, which seems to be lead by Nulli Secunda, who it looks like are back in the south to take what they want after abandoning the roll of punching bag for the CFC/HBC supercoalition in the service of an neglectful -A- some months back. N3 seems to have a lot of punch including the aforementioned nulli, as well as NC., Raiden, and the initiative among others. After gorging on former -A- holdings they're now looking north to the galactic east.

The East: Solar seems to be in deep shit right now. From Curse, Gypsy Band formed a small coalition and teamed up with RA (seriously? again?) in a war for scalding pass, wicked creek and insmother. To the South the emergent N3 coalition has engaged in hostilities, this probably owes to several factors. First and foremost solar's looking weak, with other entities attacking it, and second the only other neighbor is composed of Test PL and lots of former ROL and could probably crush them if they really wanted to. It also likely doesn't hurt that SOLAR has most recently been allied with -A- who may have achieved the singular honor of breaking the most promises of any alliance in eve history (seriously topping even bob by my count now). Meanwhile on the north eastern end of solar's territory it seems that RAZOR has set out to burn cobalt edge for fun. Then Gypsy accidentally imploded and now RA is trying to take the command of their allies in a bid to reconquer their homeland for what will be the fourth(?) time. N3 is having none of this and is engaging in a full scale bid to drive solar back into the drone regions and cut off RA's eastern ambitions. On top of all this, PL has deployed east and is mostly gunning for solar and co. It looks like a road trip campaign coupled with retribution for SOLAR's previous support of -A-, they seem to be engaging with the drone regions alliances, which makes sense if they're looking for fights and kills, the drone residents, while not often thought of as the best pilots in new eden, are nonetheless scrappy as fuck.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieTopSiders View Post
    RKK mad that BoB died and announced decline of null-sec.

rofl

Edit: Here is one medium-gang fight happening in real-live null sec RIGHT NOW: http://kb.eve-401k.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15841771

Retirement club are running 30+ people roaming gangs with uniform fleet comp?

BACK TO RKK I GO!

Why did you leave to go Elitist?
    Last edited by Lallante; January 10 2013 at 11:17:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Retirement club are running 30+ people roaming gangs with uniform fleet comp?

BACK TO RKK I GO!

Why did you leave to go Elitist?
    I had been in EVOL for 8 months (and even gone to the BBQ), but Molle was unhappy with me posting on Kugu/FHC and would not allow me to become a full member. I got all spacebutthurt and applied to PL.

E: *unless I stopped posting; alas, I'm a faggot and refuse to do that.
    Last edited by StevieTopSiders; January 10 2013 at 03:23:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDude View Post
    Case in point is the colescing N3 coalition, which seems to be lead by Nulli Secunda, who it looks like are back in the south to take what they want after abandoning the roll of punching bag for the CFC/HBC supercoalition in the service of an neglectful -A- some months back. N3 seems to have a lot of punch including the aforementioned nulli, as well as NC., Raiden, and the initiative among others.
    Just wanted to correct this since it's the part I actually know. Raiden. and INIT are both HBC members, they moved away from the -A- led Southern Coalition in Delve when that turned bad. Both were given about 10 systems in Querious from memory after HBC/CFC rolled those regions.

The other alliances that make up N3 include PANGU who have been bros to Nulli since we held Delve, NC. of course, Nexus, Kadeshi, Mildy Intoxicated and a few others whose names elude me at the moment. To add to that, N3 are currently red to HBC (with the exception of NC. who I believe are blue to PL) but both sides are operating under a NIP in the interest of putting the hurt on their common enemy of -A- and now Solar. Yes they have had fleets side by side against -A- and I imagine there will be more of it against Solar, but we are still red. N3 members would often roam down to HED to get get fights out of TEST and we are being encouraged to shoot PL in Insmother as long as we're not busy shooting Solar.
    Last edited by olivehehe_03; January 10 2013 at 09:01:28 PM.

Re: 'The South'

I had been in EVOL for 8 months (and even gone to the BBQ), but Molle was unhappy with me posting on Kugu/FHC and would not allow me to become a full member. I got all spacebutthurt and applied to PL.

To be fair, you are a terrible fucking poster mate.

arent we all ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus View Post
    The pinky-raised space gentlemen can all eat a bag of dicks; We're in it for the lols.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridith View Post

To be fair, you are a terrible fucking poster mate.
    Meh, there's far worse then Stevie. Why did Molle care about you posting though? Just the general 'dont post in CAOD' type rule that most alliances have?