hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 425 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: LoL General Mk2 - My boots, they drop wards!

I used to run smite ghost olaf before he was nerfed when you could still play him as pure dps and ignite ghost on vlad before he was nerfed, everything else has flash.
    D&D is where I learned that a longsword is a one handed slashing weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    What else are you going to build? It's true damage.
    You build Frozen Heart and/or Randuins. They are the only two items in the game that can reduce the amount of true damage Vayne deals in fights.

True dmg is just a slight % of vayne's dps. She is all about sick crits, just buy some armor and hp's. Fh or Randuins are very good.

So, Teemo. Why is he so awesome?
    Anyone pro with Teemo who can give me some tips that i might not have figured out yet?

When you pop ghost you announce to the world that you just used ghost so people can react easily with stuns slows their own summoners etc.

Flash is instant and can get you over walls/minion waves (yes I have flashed over minions so I can actually escape rather then being stuck on all the little fuckers), along with you can flash into an engagement to move in range for your spells before they know what hit them.

Seriously listen to everyone, Ignite + flash is the only summoners to take on casters, apart from fiddlesticks maybe but even then you will have smite/flash :3

Quote Originally Posted by Irion View Post
    I used to run smite ghost olaf before he was nerfed when you could still play him as pure dps and ignite ghost on vlad before he was nerfed, everything else has flash.
    You make me miss the days of pre-nerf Olaf W.
    1. Buy Frozen mallet + Yomummu's + Beserkers
    2. Have ghost
    3. Pop Ghost/ult/Yomummu's and charge at the enemy carry
    4. Watch as they burn all their CC on you in an attempt to stop you from killing their carry, even though you will anyways
    5. ???
    6. Profit

This games pathing around minions is so ridiculously bad. I have lost count of the amount of times I've been raped by minions when I thought my character would be able to navigate them no problem but ended up stutter stepping on the spot for a couple of seconds.

my favorite summoner spell is the filingo rapongo

makes all your enemies instantly lose 15 elo DURING the game

feelsbadman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemajere View Post
    my favorite summoner spell is the filingo rapongo

makes all your teammates instantly lose 15 elo DURING the game

feelsbadman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkash View Post
    This games pathing around minions is so ridiculously bad. I have lost count of the amount of times I've been raped by minions when I thought my character would be able to navigate them no problem but ended up stutter stepping on the spot for a couple of seconds.
    Its abysmal the path finding on this game, so many times I have clicked forwards and my champion has decided to walk the opposite direction into the 5 angry yordles chasing me

The path finding on minions is hilarious like you said too, just walking around them a billion times before finally remembering that your champion isn't supposed to be retarded. And the silver lining is that there is literally nothing that we can do in game to counter this except go twice the distance around them.

:riot:

League Judgement up for Graves:

Candidate: Graves
    Date: 14 October, 21 CLE

OBSERVATION

Malcolm Graves is the picture of resilience. His body, a checkerboard of scars and cracked calluses, remains fit despite his age. His expression is grim, determined. He carries an oversized shotgun in one hand. Its weight is irrational for its function, but it complements him well.

However, the real story lies in his eyes. They seem stubbornly fixed on something beyond his vision, something unachievable, some goal that has always remained slightly out of reach. Nothing will steer him from his course. It’s as though he has pursued the carrot-on-a-stick for so long that, even though he learned the trick, it’s all he knows how to do anymore.

REFLECTION

Same old song and dance, Graves thought. Couple of big wigs trying to put on a show.

Graves wasn’t one for theatrics. He preferred to keep most of his social interactions 12-gauge and below. Things hadn’t always been this way. Once upon a time, he genuinely delighted in the game, fleecing marks and skipping town before the chips could fall. Back then he had a partner with a like-minded philosophy: the longer the con, the better.

Good times.

Then Twisted Fate turned on him faster than a foal in a firepit.

Graves was no stranger to the double cross, but somehow Fate managed to blindside him. Never again. He paid a fair chunk of his life for that oversight. It was a hard lesson, but then again the most important ones tended to be.

Now all that was left was to even the score.

The clank of crashing steel broke his thoughts. It was a tone of bitter finality, the chime of swindled life. He knew it well. He spun to find a familiar set of bars lined mockingly between him and the freedom he so recently won. Behind them, the oily face of the man who incarcerated him, Dr. Aregor Priggs, sneered in victory. He raised his arm, happy to put a slug between Priggs’ beady eyes, but his hand was empty.

He was trapped, again, in Priggs’ privately funded detention facility.

Well, this is a setback.

Priggs grinned broadly, gathering a froth of reeking spittle in the corners of his mouth. He was a bulbous, slimy man whose only redeeming quality, as far as Graves was concerned, was that he had the stones to look his captives in the eye while he kept them holed up like dogs. Graves had worked out that Priggs used this little sanctuary primarily as a place to make high-profile competitors disappear, but he had earned a special cell for taking two of Priggs’ more fetching mistresses for a week-long excursion on the sleaze’s dime. By the time Priggs’ retinue of head-bobbing corporate flunkies tracked all the funds Graves funneled, he and Fate were already in Demacia hustling vacationers on Conqueror Beach.

“I bet you thought you saw the last of me,” Priggs wheezed. He always wheezed when he talked.

“The last I cared to,” Graves said. “You looked a might improved with that pig face of yours spread across a wall.” Every word carried a consequence, so Graves chose to savor them.

“Aren’t you curious how I did it?” Priggs was pleased with himself.

“I don’t wonder why critters come crawling back, I just stomp harder next time.”

“I hope you still have that spirit when I’m through with you,” Priggs spat. Graves didn’t flinch. He may as well have been a tick for how long he’d held on in that place, with few friends and fewer decencies, tended by whatever trash Priggs found to run the outfit. Pain had long ago become a chore more than any kind of punishment.

“I hope you eat something lighter the next time I make you soil yourself,” he returned.

“Why do you want to join the League, Graves?” The question was unusually direct for the wheezing oaf, but when the subject was the most powerful organization in Valoran, perhaps even his chaps got a little chafed.

“Don’t know why you’d stop to wonder,” he said. “You know my history as well as anyone.”

“Miss me that much?” The new voice, a relic from the past, made Graves’ blood boil. He grabbed the bars, knuckles white, as Twisted Fate strolled into view behind Priggs.

“Fate! I know you’re crooked as a quarryman’s spine, but you got a real set of tires throwing in with this sack of stool again!” This wasn’t the reunion Graves had planned all these years.

“Why you-” the fat man sputtered.

“Why do you want to join the League, Graves?” Twisted Fate’s face was calm, unreadable.

“You let me out of this cage and I’ll show you-” Graves roared.

“Why do you want-” Fate started again.

“I’m going to ruin your con, Fate! The world may buy that you’re some kind of ‘champion,’ but I’m gonna show them what you really are. I will take everything you have, and when I’m done, you’ll be lucky to scam the heat off a campfire.” Graves took a deep breath. He didn’t realize how much Twisted Fate had gotten to him. He silently vowed never to give Fate the satisfaction of seeing him this angry again.

“How does it feel, exposing your mind?” Fate smirked, a simple gesture that was acid in Graves’ veins. He swallowed, determined not to lose his cool again.

“Feels like I just squatted with spurs on,” he muttered.

Fate chuckled. “It’s good to see you again, Malcolm.”

With that, he strode out of sight, Priggs close on his heels. Graves sat in his cell, smoldering, until the bars suddenly opened. Cautiously, he exited the cell…

…and found himself standing in the Institute of War, weapon in hand.

Always putting on a show.

Graves clenched his teeth and cocked his gun. He wasn’t one for theatrics, but if it was a show they wanted…

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post15714084 Mundo changes being worked on, or at least in discussion.
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post15749603 Apparently Kat's ult is bugged, and Riot knows it's a bugged one?
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1356263 Open thread, look at link, then read OP. Laugh ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Trindermon View Post
    I like Flash, but it doesnt get you *that far*, ive used it to go threw walls to get away though. perhaps ill use it more. I did use ignite on brand a bit, but i dont seem to struggle for damage when droping people so wasnt sure if it was really worthwhile compared to a way to slow them to get combo's of better with my aged slow as fingers :P
    Think about what you can do with the flash the type of synergies it can give with many different champion abilities. Now compare that to running with a different summoner spell. There are very few champions that can't make full use of flash and even the ones that don't still gain a lot for having it.

Just trust us in saying that flash is op. Every game I play 9/10 champs have flash, the other one is a tard that took rally/smite instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Just trust us in saying that flash is op. Every game I play 9/10 champs have flash, the other one is a tard that took rally/smite instead.
    Flash is the chuck norris of Summoners.

Most of the summoners suck, really Flash, Smite, Ingite, Exhaust and CV are all you will ever need. Ghost is weaker than flash most of the time, Heal is shit, Clarity is fucking shit, Rallys range is too short, Revives CD is too long.

Teleport is okay in certain situations for a solo top, but generally isn't as usefull as ignite/exhaust.

Everyone in tournies runs flash+other, just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1356263 Open thread, look at link, then read OP. Laugh ass off.
    dat favicon

Flash good. (ghost is better in dominion, no? Not played much dominion)

Ignite situational.

Seriously, I take ignite on pretty much no-one. mebbe a melee champ with no cc whatsoever to secure solo kills... although I'd prefer exhaust because it gets you the same kills anyway, and is also defensive.

Sure, ignite is nice, but exhaust is teh better.

Exhaust is situational, usually I take it to counter something like Tryn.

Ignite, not so much. There's no reason to not take Ignite, especially with a bunch of selfhealers, or if you're DoT. And Ignite is a key spell for any assassin champ, especially Talon and Akali.

Ghost is indeed better than Flash in Dominion.

reading the tribunal actually makes me rage a lot less at people who are just being bad because jesus christ some of the retards that get reported.

angry germans spamming erryday
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

So whats this threads oppinion on bottom lane comps? As Edna can attest, bottom lane maybe doesnt win games on its own, but it loses them ridiculously fast.

Things that work for me so far:

Taric+Cait (durrr, doublestun, but kindof boring)
    Kog+Janna (my favourite atm, Janna protects very well plus her passive is global and Kog with shield buff rapes from untouchable range)
    Vayne+Ali (knock people around, but needs a fair bit of coordination and a good ali wich i am not)
    Soraka+Ez (push Ez mana for his Q all game long, kindof weakish imo but gets really good ganks due to Ez arcane shift surprise)

Then theres more exotic stuff, like:

Cho/Galio solo (never see it at my bracket, prob because too high risk)
    Xin+Panth (doublestun and melee burst, works but its all or nothing, cant do much farming)
    Mao+Leona (again, doublestun/root with 2 dashes, tankyness on top. wrecked my lane the other day.)

I really like to try and mix it up, but either get flamed for trying or fail horribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    So whats this threads oppinion on bottom lane comps? As Edna can attest, bottom lane maybe doesnt win games on its own, but it loses them ridiculously fast.

Things that work for me so far:

Taric+Cait (durrr, doublestun, but kindof boring)
    Kog+Janna (my favourite atm, Janna protects very well plus her passive is global and Kog with shield buff rapes from untouchable range)
    Vayne+Ali (knock people around, but needs a fair bit of coordination and a good ali wich i am not)
    Soraka+Ez (push Ez mana for his Q all game long, kindof weakish imo but gets really good ganks due to Ez arcane shift surprise)

Then theres more exotic stuff, like:

Cho/Galio solo (never see it at my bracket, prob because too high risk)
    Xin+Panth (doublestun and melee burst, works but its all or nothing, cant do much farming)
    Mao+Leona (again, doublestun/root with 2 dashes, tankyness on top. wrecked my lane the other day.)

I really like to try and mix it up, but either get flamed for trying or fail horribly.

Some other counter meta builds.

Xin/Poppy --> Wall smash, air knock, fuck you verymuch. Have flat out won games in 7 mins with this combo.

Sion/Taric --> The original double stun double team. Hard to kill because of the shutdown of the carry in the lane, and a double stun fucking up your day everytime.

Leona/Someone who isn't a fucktard --> basically Leona has the highest overall damage in the game of any tank, but you need someone to pop your passive each time. Land an E, then Q + a shield pop and you will vapourise an enemy. Have had my moment of awesomeness with this combo Leona + Sivir vs an EZ/Soraka lane. Procced shield, told ally to fire boomerang blade at Ez, fired E at Ez, hit Ez with E, BB hits Ez and procs passive, shield pops on Ez, and BB hits him on the way back procing passive and killing Ez from 3/4 health to dead. Awesome stuff.