hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 425 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: LoL General Mk2 - My boots, they drop wards!

LoL General Mk2 - My boots, they drop wards!

Noooooooo Flingo locked the old one

Can we stop fighting? This is the cool part of the forum.
    Last edited by filingo; November 17 2011 at 05:19:20 PM.

easily first

Also yes.

That last thread O.O

I had a sneaking suspicion it wasnt all sunshine and lollipops between you EU guys... that was a lot of rage.
    Steam ID / DOTA2: Drachenlord
    League of Legends: Drachenl0rd

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenlord View Post
    That last thread O.O

I had a sneaking suspicion it wasnt all sunshine and lollipops between you EU guys... that was a lot of rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by filingo View Post
    NO NA/EU ARGUMENTS. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHICH SERVER YOU THINK IS BETTER SO DONT FUCKING POST ABOUT IT
    Nicely done! Make this thread get scrapped too! :3

And that thread had nothing to do about what server were on, that was just a general internet forum shit flinging contest!

Kennen is beast, except versus Galio's with blue buff + Chalice, that shit sucks

on topic and the topic is lol
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games

FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

Lore:

Malcolm Graves was born in the back of a Bilgewater tavern and left there with a bottle of spiked milk. He survived a childhood in the pirate-run slums using every dirty trick in the book. Intent on building a new life for himself, he stowed away on the first ship to the mainland he could sneak aboard. However, the grim realities of the world forced him to eke out an unsavory living in the underground of various city-states, jumping the border whenever things got too hot. At a particularly high-stakes game of cards, he found himself seated opposite Twisted Fate. They both flipped four aces on the final hand. It was the first time either conman had met his equal. The two formed an alliance, swindling marks at the tables and scrapping back-to-back in the alleys afterward. Together, they ran the streets – stacking chips, decks, and rap sheets.

Unfortunately Graves made the mistake of hustling a hefty sum from Dr. Aregor Priggs, a high-ranking Zaunite official and businessman. When Priggs discovered how he’d been played, he became obsessed with revenge. He learned about Twisted Fate’s all-consuming desire to control magic and he promptly offered him a trade: serve Graves up in exchange for enrollment in a procedure which would grant his wish. Twisted Fate took the deal – both he and Graves knew the stakes of their arrangement, but the offer was too good. Once acquired, Priggs had Graves taken to a special location built to hold men whose crimes – or more precisely their punishments – were meant to stay off the books. Graves endured years of captivity at the hands of Zaun’s most unscrupulous wardens before he managed to escape. One of his fellow detainees introduced him to an eccentric gunsmith who modified a shotgun exactly to his specifications. He named it “Destiny.” After he paid a visit to Priggs, Graves joined the League of Legends with two targets in his sights: Twisted Fate and payback.

“They got a saying in the locker: ain’t got nothin’ but time to plan.” –Graves, the Outlaw

Abilities:

Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
    Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
    Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
    Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first t it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
    True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
    Oh man, ranged DPS that's encouraged to stay IN a fight? I hope this isn't a troll from Riot.

Also nice, TF's a dick according to Graves's lore.

TF is a gypsy I thought that was obvious.

Spaztick being a racist in every thread. How shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachenlord View Post
    That last thread O.O

Lol i didn't even know there is a drama, i saw a lot of shitposting, wanted to throw in some cool pictures before thread got locked. Though it's just random qq and mad words at players in general... Anyway, doesn't matter, we don't rage at each other during premades. If we want the steam to go off we make fun of edna.

~~

Anyway, as for greaves, i am not sure i like his idea. It's like, copy of MF. Aoe slow, bullet to deal dmg to players behind target? Aoe cone dmg? Attack speed selfbuff? Nice, you swapped Q with R mechanics. Wp riot. Why not release a skin?

im gonna get him because hes a fucking cowboy

So is it often that an enemy team's tank stacks HP items (And Warmog no less) when there's a Vayne on the other team?

yes because as a tank its all about effective hp, and since you cant mitigate true damage from silver bolts you might as well get a hp buffer so the other damage sources dont eat you that fast. Its different for other %hp damage sources, those are all magic damage so stacking mr over hp makes sense, but vayne is "special" (read: slightly op lategame).

What else are you going to build? It's true damage.

So if tanks are stacking HP, as Vayne, would taking Madred's work in addition to the Silver Bolts process?

Cause I don't know if it's better to just rely on them or get that and have about 14% damage extra from HP amounts.

Nah.

If the enemy team stacks hp you stack attack speed (pd -> starks or cleaver -> bloodthirster or cleaver), if the enemy team stacks armor but no hp you go arpen + flat damage/crit (black cleaver -> IEdge -> bloodthirster or PD). If they go for a balanced approach so should you, so Black Cleaver -> PD -> Bloddthirster. At least thats the way i would do it.

Cleaver really is an awesome item for vayne thats p underrepresented in most games.

e: reading it afterwards theres really very little variation needed. I guess always rush Cleaver, then see if they build hp (get starks then PD or the other way around), armor (get starks or PD then IE) or are almost exclusively squishy (get IE then BT). Hope i didnt mix anything up, but you get the idea.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 12 2011 at 02:09:11 PM.

So my failheap brosefs, lastnight in the scrapheap eu channel i asked "I want a ranged nuker - that isnt annie - ive got some spare cash, who do i buy". The answer i got back was go buy brand, so i have done and he is fucking awsome fun. I cant for the life in me figure out what summoner spells to take with him though.

He seems very squishy, so i was thinking exaust and ghost. Any comments? He also has no fucking CC to speak of. He does have a stun but you need to cue it up first, so its not usefull for "GTFO" like Morgana's is... any suggestions, i understand there is a item you can buy that adds slows to abilitys, i need to start prioratising that i think.

Also, now i have a ranged nuker that i like, i am thinking about buying a champ with LOTS of CC - is there such a champ can anyone recomend one? I like morgana lots still but she's fairly anemic on DPS (all tho i survive well with her); but id like a char that has good CC to play some times.

yes, i like buying champs, its fun. ;-)
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Stunning things with Brand via Conflag -> Fireball takes minimally longer than throwing a binding, so im not sure what you mean.

Summoners are ALWAYS Flash and Ignite, to secure kills and gtfo.

The slow item you are thinking about is Rylais, get it on Brand, but only after you have 2-3 dorans rings, boots AND deathcap.

The most entertaining CC machine with damage and survivability on top is Cho'Gath. CC out the butt, builds resists, gets hp from ult which serves as truedamage nuke as well.

flash/ignite, always

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Stunning things with Brand via Conflag -> Fireball takes minimally longer than throwing a binding, so im not sure what you mean.
    To compare with morgana's root, i can run away, aim my skillshot and GTFO. With brand i have to run away, turn around, conflag, then skillshot. Frankly i am way to old, slow and shit to do that extra step without dying. ;-)

Summoners are ALWAYS Flash and Ignite, to secure kills and gtfo.
    I like Flash, but it doesnt get you *that far*, ive used it to go threw walls to get away though. perhaps ill use it more. I did use ignite on brand a bit, but i dont seem to struggle for damage when droping people so wasnt sure if it was really worthwhile compared to a way to slow them to get combo's of better with my aged slow as fingers :P

The slow item you are thinking about is Rylais, get it on Brand, but only after you have 2-3 dorans rings, boots AND deathcap.
    Rgr that - thanks.

The most entertaining CC machine with damage and survivability on top is Cho'Gath. CC out the butt, builds resists, gets hp from ult which serves as truedamage nuke as well.
    Will try him out, great stuff thanks! (any more suggestions on the CC front?)
    Dont dam me when i speak a piece of mind; cause silence isnt golden when i am holding it inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    I always read your name as tinder-mom

Flash is so fkn OP. Take it. Use it. Gank with it. Escape with it.

I use it on every champ I play and don't see any reason not to.

In b4 some1 pointing out their opinion of an exception.