hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matari Exodus looking for small gang pvpers

So, we have

- taken in another former member who is mostly busy with some ego shooter
    - taken in one of the applicants
    - and decided in consensus with another applicant that our mentalities don't fit.

One more potential applicant has disappeared which means we are once again open for interested folks.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriam Sasko View Post
    So, we have

- taken in another former member who is mostly busy with some ego shooter
    - taken in one of the applicants
    - and decided in consensus with another applicant that our mentalities don't fit.

One more potential applicant has disappeared which means we are once again open for interested folks.
    Ok once again, this was how it was described to me by my ex when she had one..

When in the EU TZ are you typically active? Can you give typical days or periods of time you're doing your thing?

I know an example week's announced fleets might be on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Time-wise ~18:30 taking-a-headcount, deciding a comp gathering, hopefully setting off by 19:00 for several (~4?)hours of roaming/dying & reshipping.
    Some weeks have almost daily smaller(2-4man) things, and often the weekend is when the ~10man setups come out.

P.S. Logan has his new vid out.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SardCaid View Post
    When in the EU TZ are you typically active? Can you give typical days or periods of time you're doing your thing?
    Sure.

Typically, larger roams start at 1830-1900 eve time and go till 2230. On sundays, there is something going on almost certainly, as is on most tuesdays and fridays. Other days of the week are more or less random. There are enough people active that, if you want to roam and are willing to do the thinking behind it, you won't fly alone.

Sure.

Typically, larger roams start at 1830-1900 eve time and go till 2230. On sundays, there is something going on almost certainly, as is on most tuesdays and fridays. Other days of the week are more or less random. There are enough people active that, if you want to roam and are willing to do the thinking behind it, you won't fly alone.
    I would apply in an heartbeat but EU TZ weekday doesn't work for me :-(

I've been checking for small gang bizarre fit fleets for some time now. Guess i'll do some funky triplebox wormholeing instead or something lol.

is there anybody on for US TZ or is it dead as balls? If I go wormholeing I don'T need my main actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    Sure.

I've been checking for small gang bizarre fit fleets for some time now. Guess i'll do some funky triplebox wormholeing instead or something lol.

is there anybody on for US TZ or is it dead as balls? If I go wormholeing I don'T need my main actually.
    We've got three members in the US TZ. One of them has logged in some time this year. One turns up during semester breaks and no-lifes it for a few weeks, and the last has been gone for months. But we don't kick people.

So, yeah, it's pretty much dead as balls, apart from one EU guy who sometimes plays late at night.

Sure.

We've got three members in the US TZ. One of them has logged in some time this year. One turns up during semester breaks and no-lifes it for a few weeks, and the last has been gone for months. But we don't kick people.

So, yeah, it's pretty much dead as balls, apart from one EU guy who sometimes plays late at night.
    Well I could parasite on weekends I suppose it you don't mind out of corpers.

If I was good I would grind mad cash with alts on weeknights anyway, so there's that.

Well I could parasite on weekends I suppose it you don't mind out of corpers..
    That certainly is an option. We have some guests along on most of the larger roams. Just show up in the chat The Arrival, but don't expect to fly along right away - after all, there is only one weekend per week, only one large roam per weekend and usually quite a few people who want to participate.

Well I could parasite on weekends I suppose it you don't mind out of corpers..
    That certainly is an option. We have some guests along on most of the larger roams. Just show up in the chat The Arrival, but don't expect to fly along right away - after all, there is only one weekend per week, only one large roam per weekend and usually quite a few people who want to participate.
    sure, will drop in sometime next week.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Sure.

Well there you go.

Hello,

How would you feel about getting me ? I got back in eve a few weeks ago trying my stuff @small solo pvp in FW right now with mixed success.
    As far as experience goes i've been playing the game on and off since late 2008 mostly doing some kind of pvp or pve to fund it.
    I've always loved the feeling of soloing in EVE and even tho the last weeks have been kind of fun i'm getting tired of soloing being my only possibility in the game right now, so i'm looking for a nice corp that would help me expand the content available to me.
    Also for some reason i have a fetish for triage and logistics, go figure.
    So basically what i'm looking for would be a laid back corp to help me have fun in eve and i believe i can provide a range of option i could help with.
    English Langage management 4/5

Quote Originally Posted by user_31001 View Post
    Hello,

How would you feel about getting me ? I got back in eve a few weeks ago trying my stuff @small solo pvp in FW right now with mixed success.
    As far as experience goes i've been playing the game on and off since late 2008 mostly doing some kind of pvp or pve to fund it.
    I've always loved the feeling of soloing in EVE and even tho the last weeks have been kind of fun i'm getting tired of soloing being my only possibility in the game right now, so i'm looking for a nice corp that would help me expand the content available to me.
    Also for some reason i have a fetish for triage and logistics, go figure.
    So basically what i'm looking for would be a laid back corp to help me have fun in eve and i believe i can provide a range of option i could help with.
    What you write here definitely sounds good. Please show up in The Arrival.

Oh, and may I ask your RL country of residence, your ingame name and a rough overview over the ships you can fly with close to all-5?

Btw, we have been using logistics a lot lately, but no triage to date. We keep meaning to drop a handfull of Abaddons and an Archon somewhere, but most people why fly in gang sized we would want to attack that way know how Triage, neuts and ECM work...

Why do you use vent in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by President Obasanjo View Post
    Personal preference. People sound the way we are used to, recording files are tiny and we are small enough that techincal limitations are of hardly any concern.

Also, as of now we have enough people in consideration again. Recruitment is closed until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by President Obasanjo View Post

I wind some of ME up no end when my Vent client bugs out & they kindly switch to TS ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Despite recruitment being closed, would it be possible to pub into your fleets? I've been very busy with the NEO, and was pretty much shot after both matches this weekend to see if y'all were running a gang.

I'd like to see how your corp runs roams to get the footage you do; I think I've failed so far in mimicing your success mostly due to a lack of patience.

Despite recruitment being closed, would it be possible to pub into your fleets? I've been very busy with the NEO, and was pretty much shot after both matches this weekend to see if y'all were running a gang.

I'd like to see how your corp runs roams to get the footage you do; I think I've failed so far in mimicing your success mostly due to a lack of patience.
    Patience probably is the key. Some times we spend an evening without real fight, sometimes we are bad and lose half the gang with nothing to show for it.

As for coming along, that is certainly an option, albeit a pretty theoretical one for the time being. At the moment, preplanned roams fill up pretty quickly (and yes, we stick to a maximum number of participants), with special regard given to people who want to join. Spontaneous roams are, well, spontaneous. On them there usually is space for another person, but you need to be available on short notice.

We've taken in another guy, which means that our original recruitment goal has been met.

Others who are in consideration atm will finish that process, but apart from that, recruitment is closed for the foreseeable future, not just "until further notice".

this is the corp i have always thought i'd want to be in if i wasn't already in the other corp i want to be in. :3