hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matari Exodus looking for small gang pvpers

Matari Exodus looking for small gang pvpers

Matari Exodus is recruiting experienced PvP'ers

Matari Exodus is a dedicated EU-TZ small-gang PvP corporation. We like good fights: The more challenging, the better. We mostly run gangs with 2-10 ships, usually on long routes that take us through many regions. Most of us also like solo PvP. To get a better idea of our style, you can watch one of our recent videos:

Warbirds: https://forums.eveonline.com/default...posts&t=232489
    VExoR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0TJ9BKUiqE
    Used and Abused: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXO3TcBDbBc

If you like the thrill of a really close fight above all else in Eve, we might be the corp for you.

What we expect:
    -A mature attitude, i.e. you should try to be as good as you can, without being obsessed with not losing ships. Failures do happen. You should be able to learn something from it, get a new ship, and continue.
    -Some previous small-scale PvP experience. We are happy to explain stuff, but this is not a training corporation.
    -A good set of PvP-related skills. Skills such as Gallente BS V, Logistics V, or HAC V are useful. If you don't have at least one of those (plus all the required support and weapon skills to make the ships work, of course), you might find yourself unable to fit a ship for a given gang format.
    -You need to be able to pay for your ships.

If you're interested, you can talk to us in our public channel "The Arrival" or send an EveMail to Kyang Tia. Or ask your questions here, of course.

Old version:
      Spoiler:
    Matari Exodus is a small EU TZ corporation which was created almost exactly two and a half years ago by a group of friends and is focused solely on PvP.

What we do:

Solo, duo and very small gang pvp in low sec, generally anti pirate, and 0.0.
    Mainly BC/BS gangs in a variety of formats, i.e. RR, nano BC, active tanks etc.
    Since pictures are supposed to say more than a thousand words, watch these videos to get an idea:

Departure
    Everlasting
    Tank!
    The Professionals
    There be Dragons
    Skybound
    The Good, The Bad and the Hopelessly Clueless
    Serious Business

What we offer:

Competent pvpers to gang with and a place to meet like minded people.
    No space holding/POS bashing, etc just pvp.
    No blues.
    Killboard and vent server.
    Relaxed atmosphere.

What we would like from you:

A mature attitude with an enthusiasm and desire for both solo and small gang pvp.
    The ability to fit and use BC/BS well. Logistics are also a plus.
    Self-sufficiency (you need to fund your ships).
    No obsession with your killboard efficiency, but no idiocy either.

Above all what we are looking for are people who pvp for the thrill of small scale warfare and understand that, while ships will be lost in the process, fun will also be had.

If you're interested please drop into our public channel "The Arrival" for a chat or get in touch with Miriam Sasko or Jaster Arcturus.
    Last edited by Miriam Sasko; January 20 2014 at 07:49:53 AM.

Matari Exodus are very nice space people with a pleasant public channel. Deep space gentlemen of renown.

These guys are awesome, I totally recommend them if you're looking for a good corporation with cool people.

Vouch for an awesome corp
    My latest PVP video: Freestyle III

Quite possibly the best corportation in eve and easily the best bunch of people ive met ingame yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

We have a couple new members and some more people that are currently in the application process (heh, that sounds terribly formal for "getting to know each other"). Recruitment is closed until all these have settled down.

fuck

After some ups and downs in activity, .EXO. is now as alive as ever. To make sure it stays that way, though, we are looking for one or two additions.

OP updated with some recent videos etc.

Should any of my less failheapy corpmates answer questions on here, I kindly ask you to not troll them to hell and/or back. It makes them grumpy when all they want to do is help out.

Matari Exodus always looks like such an awesome corp, but EUTZ

Take me back plz. )))

Quote Originally Posted by Meridith View Post
    Matari Exodus always looks like such an awesome corp, but EUTZ
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Take me back plz. )))
    Apparently, Jaster is bad and has misclicked. Or your application is weird. In any case you are welcome to join again, please send another app.

Well, it appears we have

- regained a former member
    - attracted two potential applicants
    - and a guy who just wants to fly with us.

Since evaluation of potential recruits mainly works via chemistry on roams, it can be a lengthy process. This gets made even more lengthy if there are people who need to be evaluated before you. We are still interested in more applicants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam Sasko View Post
    Well, it appears we have

- regained a former member
    - attracted two potential applicants
    - and a guy who just wants to fly with us.

Since evaluation of potential recruits mainly works via chemistry on roams, it can be a lengthy process. This gets made even more lengthy if there are people who need to be evaluated before you. We are still interested in more applicants though.
    I'd love to join your rr-bc roams.

Quote Originally Posted by MeClever View Post
    I'd love to join your rr-bc roams.
    Unfortunately, we haven't been doing them for quite a while. A series of patches left other ships to fulfill similar roles better.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    I'd love to fly around with you guys in w/e roams you do if I can get enough time to move one of my chars out of wspace (assuming I'm in wspace at the time).

You guys seem to have a p. solid amount of fun and know whats up as far as small scale pew.

I like my current corp(s)/alliance atm tho.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

I've always respected these guys, from the sidelines. I never felt they needed my endorsement but might as well give them my regards here while I'm considering it.
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

I don't speak for ME, I just fly with them more often than not when I play Eve(and have done for over a year now ). So w.r.t. joining them:
    While it may go without saying, although they favour lowsec, you don't need HG pirate implants nor your own link alt(s).
    You probably don't need to have buckets of experience with brawling or kiting, but you'll want to be a fast learning if you're new to either.
    I'd say a desire to theory-craft & willingness to try other people's concepts (& learn from their successes & failures) would help.
    Also being able to record your own gameplay is always useful, you never know when you're going to want to be able to replay & share something.

Help us to help you find all manner of WTF fits & situations to die in
    Amusing tales include:
    2 legion, 1 mach armour gang vs 10+ campers that had 3 ecm ships. Dissolution Sequencers fail.
    RR Nighthawks crawling 100km back to a gate, to lose half of them 5km short.
    Saving numerous pure & hybrid RR setups from hull(aka 1 volley from fleet-wipe) having jump ~7 people into 20+ and barely crawling into RR range in time.
    Plenty of other events that have made it into the vids released several times a year. (Killing a lowsec pvp carrier + hostiles with RR vexors!)
    Getting to fly armour or shield, nano or plated, active or buffer, brawling or kiting or some weird crosses. Also solo logi opportunities, with & without RR support.
    Struggling to remember everyone's actual names when they pop up on comms overlays and call for help in their different european accents.

P.S. You might want to be ok with going tens of jumps per roam. I mean like you might find you've just done nearly 100 in a night after returning to Jita. Almost always worth it!
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; January 26 2014 at 01:02:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

So, as of today, we have enough people in evaluation. If you contacted us before now, you'll fly along us for a few days, but we simply can't do justice to more than the guys already semi-in.

Has Avan come back to the game yet? (
    Stay on target. Stay on tar-get

Quote Originally Posted by Oli Robbo View Post
    Has Avan come back to the game yet? (
    Damn, haven't seen you in ages.

Unfortunately, the same goes for Avan - he has dropped off the edge of the world.