hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2731

Thread: The "OH MY GOD MY TEAM WENT FULL RETARD %@$%#^$@!" Megathread

  1. #41
    Dogbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    NW Territories
    Posts
    2,627
    This isn't so much as a team failing as a game mechanic failing story. Although we did go on to lose...



    Played a match on Fisherman's bay in my Lowe.

    Started on south, went to the town. Friendly IS-4 and other heavies went mid then towards town. While they kept the enemy IS-4, Type 59, T29, and KV-3 busy, I scooted around and got to the flank of the enemy group. I aim and shoot at the flank of the IS-4. Penetrate! No damage/critical. The IS-4 either has no idea I'm there, doesn't care, or is too stupid. I shoot again. Penetrate! No damage/critical. Repeat this 4x.

    On the last shot, they become aware of what I'm doing (which is nothing apparently hurrrrr) and begin to back up and reposition themselves. I decide to back myself up around a corner and start shooting at the Type 59. Penetrate and 300hp gone from the tank! He is now down to 500hp, and can't back up due to the IS-4 and T29 being in his way. So he opts to go forward, where I manage to get another shot into his side, now he is down to ~150, where thankfully a friendly T20 finishes him off. I chug around the corner for a peek-a-boo shot at the enemy heavies, and see their IS-4 again. Shoot, and it penetrates for no damage, but it gets a critical hit. Great. I play peek-a-boo once more and see the enemy T29 and opt to take the shot. Good hit! Enemy T29 is now down to 200hp, IS-4 at 400hp, and KV-3 unknown.

    The friendly T20 who is about 100m behind me, spots the enemy KV-3 creeping up around a corner behind me. No doubt flanking me. And since I am down to 300hp myself, I decide to roll forward to knock out the T29 if at all possible. Roll forward, and shoot into the side of the T29's turret who is aiming at another target to my far left. Bounce! IS-4 then rolls up and nails me.



    Every game lately has had at least 1 shot that penetrates but does nothing. But multiple shots over and over that do nothing? C'mon....I'm calling bullshit.


  2. #42
    Warpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,169
    Had that a few times, nearly as annoying is when the enemy team has no scouts within your half of the map. And yet their whole team can seemingly see you/kill you.

  3. #43
    sokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    below the post horizon
    Posts
    276
    You seem to accept that a no dmg hit can happen every now and then. Well, every now and then just happened several times in a row, tough luck

    That said, rng has no place in a pure pvp game imo. Theres already 29 other players on the battlefield that are trying to make you lose, that should be enough to make it interesting.

  4. #44
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    The worst is when you track someone two or three times in a row, when you are one on one and you want to kill them. Fucking no damage module hits are retarded.

  5. #45
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    The worst is when you track someone two or three times in a row, when you are one on one and you want to kill them. Fucking no damage module hits are retarded.
    Extreme example would be T1 heavy taking 4 shots from derp KV to die. First shot got him down to 10% hp. Next 2 detracked him for no damage. I made fucking sure to shoot at the middle of his front plate where I couldn't do critical on anything on the 4th shot...
    Hiro Cor

  6. #46

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    259
    I love me some match making

    my team actually won ,but i died and left half way through so didnt see how close it ended
      Spoiler:

  7. #47
    Movember 2012 ElweSingollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    This isn't so much as a team failing as a game mechanic failing story. Although we did go on to lose...



    Played a match on Fisherman's bay in my Lowe.

    Started on south, went to the town. Friendly IS-4 and other heavies went mid then towards town. While they kept the enemy IS-4, Type 59, T29, and KV-3 busy, I scooted around and got to the flank of the enemy group. I aim and shoot at the flank of the IS-4. Penetrate! No damage/critical. The IS-4 either has no idea I'm there, doesn't care, or is too stupid. I shoot again. Penetrate! No damage/critical. Repeat this 4x.

    On the last shot, they become aware of what I'm doing (which is nothing apparently hurrrrr) and begin to back up and reposition themselves. I decide to back myself up around a corner and start shooting at the Type 59. Penetrate and 300hp gone from the tank! He is now down to 500hp, and can't back up due to the IS-4 and T29 being in his way. So he opts to go forward, where I manage to get another shot into his side, now he is down to ~150, where thankfully a friendly T20 finishes him off. I chug around the corner for a peek-a-boo shot at the enemy heavies, and see their IS-4 again. Shoot, and it penetrates for no damage, but it gets a critical hit. Great. I play peek-a-boo once more and see the enemy T29 and opt to take the shot. Good hit! Enemy T29 is now down to 200hp, IS-4 at 400hp, and KV-3 unknown.

    The friendly T20 who is about 100m behind me, spots the enemy KV-3 creeping up around a corner behind me. No doubt flanking me. And since I am down to 300hp myself, I decide to roll forward to knock out the T29 if at all possible. Roll forward, and shoot into the side of the T29's turret who is aiming at another target to my far left. Bounce! IS-4 then rolls up and nails me.



    Every game lately has had at least 1 shot that penetrates but does nothing. But multiple shots over and over that do nothing? C'mon....I'm calling bullshit.
    I had that on the city map the other day was in my jagdp 4 and was shooting at a KV without the upgraded turret first shot took it down to 40% I then proceeded to put 4 or 5 shots into doing zero damage whatsoever to make matters worse I got flanked and when I turned to shoot them the fecking lucky KV managed to put a round through my arse and kill me

  8. #48
    Movember 2012 ElweSingollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,630
    Defeat
    Battle: Mountain Pass 03 October 2011 03:23:47
    Vehicle: JagdPz IV
    Experience received: 501
    Credits received: 22,068
    Battle Achievements: Master Gunner, Sniper

      Spoiler:




    Lost due to our Hummel refusing to travel a tiny distance to get a visual and kill or at least damage the SU-85 (instead taking 3 potshots at the unkown before eventually moving nearer the cap) that solo capped for the oppisite side not so much a team fail but an individual player fail as without that SU-85 capping game would have been ours ...
    Last edited by ElweSingollo; October 3 2011 at 02:42:15 AM.

  9. #49
    Yankunytjatjara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    This isn't so much as a team failing as a game mechanic failing story. Although we did go on to lose...
    I'll love it if they make the is-4's driver's hatch a no damage critical when they move it to tier X, every lowe and their mother know that it always penetrates and I could start matches without a driver that it would have no difference...
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

  10. #50
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    2,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    Every game lately has had at least 1 shot that penetrates but does nothing. But multiple shots over and over that do nothing? C'mon....I'm calling bullshit.
    This happens to me alot with the biggest gun on the KV-3, but not nearly as often with the 107 barrel.

  11. #51
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Teammate Wolverine hides behind my Lowe so I can't back up and then I get killed by a Jagdpanther and a KV. Thanks dude.

  12. #52

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    1,570
    I keep platooning with this guy, he drives a t44, he keeps derping and I have to save him all the time... luckily my pershing is made of win.

  13. #53
    filingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in space
    Posts
    5,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    I keep platooning with this guy, he drives a t44, he keeps derping and I have to save him all the time... luckily my pershing is made of win.
    sounds like boomstick
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games


    FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

  14. #54
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Sniping camping faggots~

  15. #55
    filingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in space
    Posts
    5,023
    the girl in your avatar is as rough as i imagine having a sandpaper wank with an inital layer of nettles in there as well is
    No longer Deleting all your posts erryday due to butthurt
    usually pink or pinkest flamingo in other games


    FREE NYAN CAT
    JUSTICE FOR AMANTU
    http://eve.enviroweb.org/

  16. #56
    Al Simmons's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,660
    Hey we can't all be married to average american women...

  17. #57

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    1,570
    you boys behave!!!

  18. #58
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,046
    Let me present you IS 3 with 100mm gun. Because he "wants to save money". (we won, btw)
    Hiro Cor

  19. #59
    Qui Shon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,164
    Three minutes in, and we're down to 7 guys, for zero kills.
    Three minutes and 20 seconds, and we're down to 6 guys, for ONE kill. AND they're capping.

    How the fuck is this even possible? How can a team die this fast, without accomplishing anything?

      Spoiler:



    I barely even got to spot some targets and had to suicide towards their forest just to get to shoot at something before the fucking pricks capped.

    I mean, fuck. All night after CW it was like this. I tried 6 times to get a win in T-44, but no fucking dice. Then two tries in IS-4, the second of which you see in the spoiler.

    Fuck wot. Fuck it very much.
    WoT: Mike_Hammer
    Tanks are like Pokemon, gotta collect 'em all.....



    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    Arthur Schopenhauer

  20. #60
    Xiang Jiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,261
    Finally had a tier 4 game in my T-50. This is the caliber of player with which I get paired up.

      Spoiler:


    He also typed something before this to the effect of "guise, will you come help me if I get attacked?" but I missed the screen cap. He sat at B8 the whole game by the way.

    I do <3 you rymlos. You rock this game - http://uc.worldoftanks.com/uc/accoun...252828-rymlos/
    Last edited by Xiang Jiao; October 4 2011 at 10:14:36 PM. Reason: stats

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •