hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 333 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: DOTA2

I'm pretty sure this means that one code gives you 3 copies of dota 2, which you can then pass around using the gift system. (Or maybe Steam Trading, lolllllll)

If I don't get my own copy I would like to post my interest in a free key from someone else!

We'll see how it falls out, I have quite a few local friends who are my old HoN/LoL buddies who'd get first pick

I too would suck cock for a key.

Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Pic first...

Quote Originally Posted by Redclaws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voulture View Post
    Pic first...
    More like after right?

Will gift a copy of Portal 1 for a key (too bad pretty much everyone already has this).
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

so i got this phishy looking email today (my thunderbird couldn't even display it in a proper form) clicked the steamlink after verifying in email source this isn't some clever trick (there are sometimes html formated phishing mails which look like textmails).. clicked through the hardware survey then went to step 2 read the questions and closed the browser tab. looks like valve wants to make you feel unworthy and not completing the survey at all (i never played dota, but all the questions are about dota (and i mean dota, not hon or lol or something)). sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by filingo View Post
    pressed random buttans

will probably not recieve invite
    Same, maybe some of us will be used to fill the scrub quota though.

what i dont get is with all these people whining about never playing dota, why not just go play it? WC3 + Expansion are so stupidly dirt cheap bargain bin now that you could pick it up almost free. Even though ive played thousands of HoN games i still play DotA every now and again, just to play some of the heroes that you wont find elsewhere. All you need is dotakeys tool and you can hotkey away like in hon no problem.

Just being able to play Furion makes it worthwhile.

First wave's gone out. Anyone get lucky?

If so share the love

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    No key here still

nope

Quote Originally Posted by FooB View Post
    what i dont get is with all these people whining about never playing dota, why not just go play it? WC3 + Expansion are so stupidly dirt cheap bargain bin now that you could pick it up almost free. Even though ive played thousands of HoN games i still play DotA every now and again, just to play some of the heroes that you wont find elsewhere. All you need is dotakeys tool and you can hotkey away like in hon no problem.

No one is whining. And getting WC3 so you can play dota is :effort: (which is in low supply for almost every FHC poster) and maybe a bit of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator View Post

No one is whining. And getting WC3 so you can play dota is :effort: (which is in low supply for almost every FHC poster) and maybe a bit of money.
    filling in the survey for dota 2 was :effort: for me

I, too, will go out and buy an 8 year old game and download a mod just to learn something about a game that is obsolete and will be replaced in 3 months time.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Kanv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator View Post

filling in the survey for dota 2 was :effort: for me
    Listing all the things that are :effort: was :effort:

Kinda old news but an amusing strip was released a few days ago. I'm glad it's not serious business

comic is actually pretty good as things go - not up to some of the best tf2 ones but w/e

Hello, beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Fachiri View Post
    Hello, beta.
    Hello, beta friend key...