hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: RIP Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Musk: Take down the Twitter sign.

San Francisco: You need to pull a permit to block pedestrian traffic. Stop immediately.

Musk: Whatever. Erect an X on top of the building.

San Francisco: AGAIN, you need a permit to make structural changes to a historic building. Do you think the rules don't apply to you or something?
    I mean they evidently don't apply to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Twitter's rooftop garden looked shit tier. Fake grass and unwatered dead plants.

Apparently because the twit in chief sacked off the janitors who used to water it
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    So, there's a new Musk biography out that has some interesting details about his early life, such as going clubbing with his older sister in Toronto, but bringing a book along and being told to stay at least 10 feet away.

In other news, I have seen tweets being referred to as Xcretions, so that's what I'm going to say from now on.

Oh, and Elon Muscovy wants to charge every user a monthly fee, to offset advertising revenue loss and combat bot accounts.
    Last edited by Nordstern; September 19 2023 at 07:10:01 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Oh, and Elon Muscovy wants to charge every user a monthly fee, to offset advertising revenue loss and combat bot accounts.
    Soo, you know how we have the Pony subforum to keep the Bronies contained?
    This would be that for X, and it would be glorious.

So, there's a new Musk biography out that has some interesting details about his early life, such as going clubbing with his older sister in Toronto, but bringing a book along and being told to stay at least 10 feet away.

In other news, I have seen tweets being referred to as Xcretions, so that's what I'm going to say from now on.

I strongly endorse his wonderful scheme and I hope he enacts this genius idea immediately

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

FrEe SpeEcH aBsOLuTiST