hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet - V30 - 4/12/08

  1. #1
    Sudden's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Stimulus - RK
    Posts
    598

    Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet - V30 - 4/12/08

    For those who don't know, Naughty Boy has produced a fabulous spreadsheet for calculating and comparing ship damage. 99% of the fancy graphs on the forums are made using this, and the other 1% are made by Tuxford .

    Below is the link to the the thread on the EVE-O forums that contains the download links. He uses the same thread for each new version (the original post is updated with the new info). Should the thread ever change, I'll update the link here.

    http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard ... dID=248724

  2. #2

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    45

    Re: Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet - V30 - 4/12/08

    For those who don't know, its really out of date. EFT graphs have improved a lot since it came out, plus less time available to work on it and less and less people downloading it meant I haven't worked on it since 2008.

    Last version I updated is not in the EVE topic: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Pres ... ta30QR.zip

    p.s. Might update it over easter.... if enough people want it and weather is crap.

  3. #3
    ry ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    snuff
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet - V30 - 4/12/08

    i'm quite crap at eft (and google, clearly) is there a guide to getting the most out of the DPS graphs in evemon anywhere?

  4. #4
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn Prestoc View Post
    For those who don't know, its really out of date. EFT graphs have improved a lot since it came out, plus less time available to work on it and less and less people downloading it meant I haven't worked on it since 2008.

    Last version I updated is not in the EVE topic: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Pres ... ta30QR.zip

    p.s. Might update it over easter.... if enough people want it and weather is crap.
    Marn, it's time...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    45
    Think I got most of the changes... just post things i've missed / screwed up.

    http://eve-files.com/dl/248601

    Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet beta30QR to 31_Incursion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    # Added Web Factor Bonus to Ships.
    # Modified Web Effect calculation to account for web factor bonus.
    # Updated and Added Faction Ships
    # Updated Falcon and Rook
    # Updated Heretic, Malediction and Hawk.
    # Updated Projectile Ammo
    # Updated Rockets

  6. #6
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn Prestoc View Post
    Think I got most of the changes... just post things i've missed / screwed up.

    http://eve-files.com/dl/248601

    Naughty Boy's Damage Spreadsheet beta30QR to 31_Incursion.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

    # Added Web Factor Bonus to Ships.
    # Modified Web Effect calculation to account for web factor bonus.
    # Updated and Added Faction Ships
    # Updated Falcon and Rook
    # Updated Heretic, Malediction and Hawk.
    # Updated Projectile Ammo
    # Updated Rockets
    Bows at the alter of Marn. Will check over this during the weekend.

  7. #7
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,409
    Did he roll in the tweaks to t2 ammo?
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  8. #8

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    45
    Haven't included the future changes if thats what you mean?

    Or have I missed a T2 ammo change from the past 3 years?

  9. #9
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn Prestoc View Post
    Haven't included the future changes if thats what you mean?

    Or have I missed a T2 ammo change from the past 3 years?
    Short range, high damage ammo was modified. (EG Void, Hail etc) a few patches ago.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •