hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 231 of 239 FirstFirst ... 131181221228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 4774

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

  1. #4601
    Mortvvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,286
    money well spent, I wonder if this will get nerfed/removed at some point

  2. #4602
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    It's been ingame for a while, and it was already commented on how bonkers that jewel is down in scion area.

    afaik, it's not a ultra rare drop either.

  3. #4603

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,913
    Hm i got a Poets Pen to drop. Maybe my next "full retard" build will be PP + Kitavas Thirst - Ele Hit. Just not sure how to tune defences.

  4. #4604

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,598
    Can anyone find room in the guild (Apparently we are at the 0 limit) for a friend of mine who's online loads, but lonely

    Ingame name is Arthixs.

    ta
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  5. #4605

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,598
    Thanks for sorting those invites.
    Not sure why i keep starting characters which are not flickerstrike, but my #2 league char, a Scion using Oro's Flicker with Molten Strike for Tough stuff hit the ground running to 70 last night and is lots of awesome, as predicted.
    Shit tier gear at the moment though so a long way to go, but it's by far my favorite skill to clear maps with.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  6. #4606
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    I don't get your fetish for flicker strike, so much can go wrong when you aren't in control of movement.

  7. #4607

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,598
    I'll be the first to admit i've got a problem
    i'm at least running a second skill to kill bosses this year VoV

    Oh i meant to ask. Did Ngamahu's Flame get nerfed?
    IIRC the old interaction as you could just fill it with support gems to buff the bolten blast, then run a 5/6L (cyclone) attack skill off your chest and spin2win with a 10-12L attack skill.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  8. #4608

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,913
    Meanwhile, i keep crafting weird shit that i kinda want to make work. Like my latest aquisition: A +2 bow with Essence of Insanity. Obviously not on the level of a +3, but with the +55ish chaos dmg mastercraft i think its good enough for a CA build with poisoning immortal skull minions on the side, just need to level the gems first.

    The biggest thing holding me back is that i hate re-leveling, and that i am extremely spoiled when it comes to defenses now that ive been playing a Shadowstitch - MoM - Eldritch Battery char for so long.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 9 2019 at 01:16:37 AM.

  9. #4609

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,598
    oh boy. I had a proper re-read of the build i've been working through and instead of Jugg/Champion I seem to have filled out Jugg/Raider instead leaving a pretty tricky proposition. Either piss about loads with a ton of regrets and rebuilds, or just roll with it and end up with a little less life via the Fortify passive, and a little more evasion and DPS.

    ./me rolls with it
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  10. #4610
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    oh boy. I had a proper re-read of the build i've been working through and instead of Jugg/Champion I seem to have filled out Jugg/Raider instead leaving a pretty tricky proposition. Either piss about loads with a ton of regrets and rebuilds, or just roll with it and end up with a little less life via the Fortify passive, and a little more evasion and DPS.

    ./me rolls with it
    Regrets pretty cheap, 3 for 2c's.

  11. #4611

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,598
    55 in total, and i've got 25. Could be a winner.
    You can respec ascendancy points at any level right, not just UberLab ?

    Definitely something to think about - though its demolishing everything i can find right now so will see where the wall is hit and if it's worth it by then.

    Thanks for all the maps btw. Whoever you were
    Last edited by Itiken; January 14 2019 at 11:24:01 AM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  12. #4612
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    55 in total, and i've got 25. Could be a winner.
    You can respec ascendancy points at any level right, not just UberLab ?

    Definitely something to think about - though its demolishing everything i can find right now so will see where the wall is hit and if it's worth it by then.

    Thanks for all the maps btw. Whoever you were
    yw

    Just throwing in some of my surplus maps.
    You can respec ascendancy points at any time and place.

  13. #4613
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    I just love these builds, kinda like playing with that eye terrorist build kraken uses.

    Chat is also killing me, sitting here at the office failing at suppressing my laughter.
    Who's ridiculous build is brighter than the sun



  14. #4614

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    55 in total, and i've got 25. Could be a winner.
    You can respec ascendancy points at any level right, not just UberLab ?

    Definitely something to think about - though its demolishing everything i can find right now so will see where the wall is hit and if it's worth it by then.

    Thanks for all the maps btw. Whoever you were

    Eh. I just respecced my bow char to Caustic Arrow, decided i hated it, and am considering dropping another 50 respecs to go Chin Sol + Signal Fire - Blast Rain instead. Pretty done with the league anyways, may as well waste currency.

  15. #4615
    Tyrehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    [STUGH] Rote Kapelle
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    I just love these builds, kinda like playing with that eye terrorist build kraken uses.

    Chat is also killing me, sitting here at the office failing at suppressing my laughter.
    Who's ridiculous build is brighter than the sun


    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VARRAKK again.
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

  16. #4616
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    Did my first ever attempt on Über Elder and I got absolutely wiped out.
    Went pretty well on first attempt, but after I died and went back in I couldn't set up correctly/fast enough and got obliterated repeatedly.


    Obviously my DPS is insufficient.
    But how can I fix that? My gear is pretty good.

    https://pastebin.com/tD6RwYgW

  17. #4617

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,913
    I'm no expert, but if you cant oneshot phases, then why not get more life/mana/ES on a shield? Can even take CWDT Tempest Shield for the spellblock then.

    Tbh ive mostly seen Uber Elders with massive leech / regen, at some point you cant dodge every single hit.

  18. #4618
    Mortvvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,286
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Did my first ever attempt on Über Elder and I got absolutely wiped out.
    Went pretty well on first attempt, but after I died and went back in I couldn't set up correctly/fast enough and got obliterated repeatedly.


    Obviously my DPS is insufficient.
    But how can I fix that? My gear is pretty good.

    https://pastebin.com/tD6RwYgW
    in order of priority:
    Get +1 trap gloves.
    Your cwdt ice nova + blind does nothing, you're playing saboteur. Get vaal rf + bear trap + inc duration for extra damage instead.
    Drop your eternal life flask for wise oak.
    Slightly more effort: drop MoM and all mana nodes. That way you can focus your tree on purely life and damage, 500 ES with tinkerskin recovery are sufficient to throw traps nonstop. Next get mark of the shaper and use all your mana for wrath, dread banner, and a lvl 1 clarity to get more out of your watchers eye. Your elder ring looks like it has an open suffix, so you can get aspect of the spider on that (you still got enough mana).
    This is the character I've farmed uber elder in incursion with to give you an idea for the tree. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/..._TRAPS_ARE_GAY
    This should enable you to nearly 1shot all phases and portals.

  19. #4619
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    1,160
    Reinstalled the game and booted it up. All of my characters now have no points allocated. Took a look and realized I have no idea about this game anymore. Any advice where to begin? Should I just start a new character instead of allocating points into my higher level ones? Are there any old skills that got changed or removed that I may still have and as such should sell?

  20. #4620
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    Reinstalled the game and booted it up. All of my characters now have no points allocated. Took a look and realized I have no idea about this game anymore. Any advice where to begin? Should I just start a new character instead of allocating points into my higher level ones? Are there any old skills that got changed or removed that I may still have and as such should sell?
    Start a new character. Follow a beginners build guide.

    Look for Increased Item Quantity gems, these are worth a lot now.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •