hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247
Results 4,921 to 4,928 of 4928

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

So, still doing SSF Incinerate to lvl90/first 12 challenges, can see it being a bit of a struggle to get to 24 (because Legion isn't so melee-ranged friendly), but...
    Had an Lion's Roar, Abyssus, Carcass Jack and Sinvicta's Mettle drop, game wants me to try Cyclone methinks. What would I be missing (other than HH)?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Even a Chin Sol i had drop isnt really better than my current bow, which is missing a suffix and kinda low level. Right now im thinking i might try to get Aisling to research leader and hope for double veiled, that would be huge (short of getting a max phys dps Shaper/Elder bow). What happens if i scour, double veiled, then try to craft over it again? Does it decide randomly which craft to lose? e: found the answer, the oldest mod will be replaced. Noice.

Gems are about to start rolling over to 20&20, then im giving legions a try. Ive heard ridiculous things about the jewels, but knowing my luck...

e: Well, the 2 emblem fight was entirely a letdown considering the investment. Do we even know if you have to kill the bosses for jewels? I killed each three times within the timeframe, and got none. So either its ilvl locked, it doesnt depend on bosses, or i got shit luck. Also my boss dps needs some finetuning, i probably would have been better off with a curse on hit setup.

I really dont get why they had to increase the required stack size, it takes foreeeeever to get anywhere and then it ends in a wet fart :S
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; June 23 2019 at 06:53:06 PM.

23/6/19 - started Flickerstrike berserker. it was only a matter of time.

It's been fun doing a completely DIY character, and it eats rank10 yellow maps absolutely fine, but the clearspeed just isn't' there, and while being cheap as chips so far, i'm looking at multi-ex upgrades as PHYS is so hot right now and sharing a loot pool with cyclone isn't ideal. It's 86 now though and is practically unkillable so yay.

Pure Fire Oro's Flicker Berserker is expected to have quite some clear speed.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

I'm struggling with motivation.
    Game is very unstable, its like I'm rubber banding again.

And trying to buy the stuffs I need, no one replies to trades.

I was wondering why you haven't been around much mate.

Not having much network trouble, except for one kickout last night on the final izario stage (Grr!) but have definitely noticed a huge amount of lag with the trade API. I'm getting messages hours, sometimes days after I've sold something. There are definitely backend problems.

Hence the trade problems...
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

SSF btw...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    SSF btw...
    SSF untie! Downside is that ive never played a true gimmick build.

My performance is actually quite decent atm, playing with --noasync, I just cant run it with my usual 15 Chrome tabs in the background, but sacrifices have to be made. I think what helped me the most was updating graphics drivers via Windows hardware manager.

its path of trading, i cant be arsed