hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 215 of 228 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 4553

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

or you just go GC mines, stack HP and pretty much faceroll

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerzi View Post
    totally burned out on HC after playing through the new content blind, storming through all of act5-10 with my eyes closed and then getting 1-shot by act 10 kitava instantly when the fight started without having the slightest clue what killed me.

have enjoyed HC a lot with this game, but that completely unpredictable difficulty spike just made me way too salty - if you're killing act6-10 bosses in a handful of seconds and nothing has been even close to one-shotting you, and then die to something that had no clear telegraph at all... Going into Domi blind was great fun, as his instagib was at least nicely telegraphed. Malachai was a bit more muddy with the mines, but at least the major slams were still easy to observe and avoid. Kitava is just wat.

Anyway, playing casual mode this league so will no doubt realize that the a10 kitava mechanics aren't BS at all, but still - im sure im not the only one who just ragequit out of the league with that "didn't watch a youtube video before going into the fight? you are rip now" mechanic.
    You flat out need 4K HP for kitawa or you'll die, if you don't know that ahead of time you're fucked.

PoE really isn't designed for blind runs
    i think they nerfed kitava this patch tho, he never did his rippy fireswipe and i maneged to kill him without dying which is a first.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerzi View Post
    totally burned out on HC after playing through the new content blind, storming through all of act5-10 with my eyes closed and then getting 1-shot by act 10 kitava instantly when the fight started without having the slightest clue what killed me.

have enjoyed HC a lot with this game, but that completely unpredictable difficulty spike just made me way too salty - if you're killing act6-10 bosses in a handful of seconds and nothing has been even close to one-shotting you, and then die to something that had no clear telegraph at all... Going into Domi blind was great fun, as his instagib was at least nicely telegraphed. Malachai was a bit more muddy with the mines, but at least the major slams were still easy to observe and avoid. Kitava is just wat.

Anyway, playing casual mode this league so will no doubt realize that the a10 kitava mechanics aren't BS at all, but still - im sure im not the only one who just ragequit out of the league with that "didn't watch a youtube video before going into the fight? you are rip now" mechanic.
    You flat out need 4K HP for kitawa or you'll die, if you don't know that ahead of time you're fucked.

PoE really isn't designed for blind runs
    i think they nerfed kitava this patch tho, he never did his rippy fireswipe and i maneged to kill him without dying which is a first.
    oho

I'm not playing this league because weebsword farming burnt me out and this league seems kinda garbage tier

This league is great if you play SSF, its not for people that wanna go fast and trade their way to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    This league is great if you play SSF, its not for people that wanna go fast and trade their way to the top.
    I am quite enjoying having something to do other than path towards an exit and hold down Q to kill everything.
    Though POison stacks via Toxic Delivery are making it harder and harder to capture beasties if I'm not paying attention, - I figured that was the point.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

But it came with a SNAFU, so it's part suspended until it's not 4AM in NZ, and then in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wilson
    We're making some pretty big changes to how we develop content so that the important aspects of the league have a safety buffer of several weeks of dedicated testing.

TL;DR

"split item into two" recipe allowed to dupe very rare bases (think elder/shaper ilvl84+ opals) and 6-links.

Does seem like something that wouldnt be in the game (or at least hard to obtain) if they'd took a minimum amount of time to test it.

.. and 'people' had been storing up all of the beasts to do the legit dupe ready for the release / activation of them ?
    trolol.

is it possible to disable the "pock pock" sound of the Frostbolt blackhole MTX ?
    that shit's annoying and feels a waste of 100creds.

TBH I'd ask support, after you check sound options ingame.

A reason to pickup unique rings i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    A reason to pickup unique rings i guess
    So my rf trickster had Ngamahu drop, so I rerolled chieftain to give cyclone a go. It's loltastic, Izaro melts before added mechanics get lifted to arena and Kitava is animation locked into pulling his heart in and out without any chance to attack proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    how does the "your maximum resistances are 80%" stat work ?

sets your max res to 80, can't be modified by flasks, auras or map mods. too bad it's in standard

That explains why all my 1alc rings were disappearing on Sunday... wondered what was going on.

3.2.1 Patch Notes
    Edit: There's also a change to how the "Craft X mod on Y type of item" recipes work, so that you can control what base type you get by inserting one for it to act upon. It automatically scours, also, so you can use the recipe many times in a row.

Assassin poison reaver was not the character to start with

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Assassin poison reaver was not the character to start with
    Snap. scrapped (parked) my poison dude for a frostbolter.
    Is levelling with bows always that painful, or did we just make it hard for ourselves?