hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 209 of 216 FirstFirst ... 109159199206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 4313

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    What's the name of this weebsword that I can get with a lvl 7 char?
    https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi

Be warned, me and a friend made 4 characters each to cycle farm it and I took a combined 12 hours and he took 11.5 hours, previous accounts of it dropping after the 5-20th run are unreliable.

That said, it works with just about any melee skill and trivializes levelling all the way into act 6-7, I haven't even bothered doing any other skill links beyond molten or blade flurry.

Even at this point in my build (level 60) I could probably fuck about with most of the melee skills since my build is specced into life and 1h swords rather than anything else

(defense is my only issue now, but I really haven't looked at gear since level 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolin View Post
    What's the name of this weebsword that I can get with a lvl 7 char?
    Oni-Goroshi

If its just a leveling unique, i dont see the pull. Leveled my league starter to 84, quit, and had Tabula, Quillrain and a Lifesprig to re-level the next char. No need to grind lowlevel without end.

I may do a caster before the league ends, ran out of steam on the bow char. Maybe a Scion something cast while channeling(?), since i havent played either ever.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    If its just a leveling unique, i dont see the pull. Leveled my league starter to 84, quit, and had Tabula, Quillrain and a Lifesprig to re-level the next char. No need to grind lowlevel without end.

I may do a caster before the league ends, ran out of steam on the bow char. Maybe a Scion something cast while channeling(?), since i havent played either ever.
    Well it seems to work pretty well for mapping so far, haven't gotten to the end end yet

Most of my issue is that I die if there's nothing to hit thanks to blood rage and embrace

Hm so cast while channeling only ticks in fixed intervals... am i wrong in thinking that CoC is superior? Like, Assassin - Blade Flurry - CoC - Bladefall? Whats the tick frequency on channeled skills?

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Well it seems to work pretty well for mapping so far, haven't gotten to the end end yet

Most of my issue is that I die if there's nothing to hit thanks to blood rage and embrace
    Just pull the Blood Gem socket out and put it back in.
    Get more zoom-zoom so you can get to the next pack faster. Whirling blades!

Hm so cast while channeling only ticks in fixed intervals... am i wrong in thinking that CoC is superior? Like, Assassin - Blade Flurry - CoC - Bladefall? Whats the tick frequency on channeled skills?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cast while Channelling Support
    Trigger a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
    Quote Originally Posted by Cast On Critical Strike Support
    Cooldown Time: 0.50 sec
    Though there is a 9% vs 39% More Spell Damage factor too.

CoC requires an attack to hit & crit, CwC just requires you channel (spell or attack).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Um have you even seen the mods? its scales into late game just fine

hadn't really though about how expensive this pen 'quisitor is to get from early to late end game.
    with an effective budget of fuck all, i'm thinking it'd be more sensible to sell the pens for a cool 25c each profit and properly gear a char to get to high tier maps rather than scrabble around gettign shit on my badly modded tier4's.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

It's not, it's a tier 1 unique up there only beaten by shaper/elder rares. Will carry you through every content game offers if you build for it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post

Just pull the Blood Gem socket out and put it back in.
    Get more zoom-zoom so you can get to the next pack faster. Whirling blades!
    wait, that works?

I should have thought of that after I realized that weapon switching between swords removed Her Embrace
    now I need to actually look at my gear because I literally haven't cared in about 60 levels, luckily I have a nice bank built up, I swear they made unique drops more common or something

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post

It's not, it's a tier 1 unique up there only beaten by shaper/elder rares. Will carry you through every content game offers if you build for it properly.
    the fact that it sells for roughly an EX might be a clue as to this tbh

If you think leveling with Oni-Goroshi is OP.
    Try 2x Poet's Pens with Sadima's Touch w/VD & Unearth combo.

The Oni so weak in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    If you think leveling with Oni-Goroshi is OP.
    Try 2x Poet's Pens with Sadima's Touch w/VD & Unearth combo.

The Oni so weak in comparison.
    That was my league starter. I got 2 pen drops 2nd and 3rd day.

I swear they made unique drops more common or something
    99% of uniques are little more than vendor trash sadly.
    There are some nice levelling build synergies out there but mst of them are simply trash.

I wonder if they will ever do a Diablo style Loot 2.0 update to tidy up drops & uniques. Ignoring 90% of a strict filter's drops seems like a terrible waste of CPU cycles.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

They already rebalanced every unique in 2.6, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I swear they made unique drops more common or something
    99% of uniques are little more than vendor trash sadly.
    There are some nice levelling build synergies out there but mst of them are simply trash.

I wonder if they will ever do a Diablo style Loot 2.0 update to tidy up drops & uniques. Ignoring 90% of a strict filter's drops seems like a terrible waste of CPU cycles.
    saying that, I just got Icetomb and Stormcharger within 5 minutes of each other, neatly filling my resist holes

I think I'm just going to use up 2018s luck in a week or so

Apparently I've played 50 hours of this in 2 weeks and my weeb sword char has 25 hours played and is level 70

send help

please help

I can't get out

Apparently I've played 50 hours of this in 2 weeks and my weeb sword char has 25 hours played and is level 70

send help

please help

I can't get out
    There's no shame in getting carried away with a good game, because that's what POE really is.

King of the Babe Thread Donor Jolin's Avatar
    I have no idea how much I've played, since I don't use the steam client.