hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 179 of 181 FirstFirst ... 79129169176177178179180181 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3609

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

  1. #3561
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    Seems like you are being taken care of.

  2. #3562
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,480
    well, I wouldn't mind if you have a spare Adziri's Disfavour or Uul-Netol's gathering dust somewhere


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  3. #3563
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    This is the first league I'm not using a Disfavour, or even a 2h for that matter!

  4. #3564
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,056
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Seems like you are being taken care of.
    Are you like.

  5. #3565
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    This is the first league I'm not using a Disfavour, or even a 2h for that matter!
    Usually I run with the default mage character in any RPG, but somehow the berserker is just so damn satisfying. Boss fights leave me panting and stressed as fuck AND enjoying the victory.


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  6. #3566
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    This is the first league I'm not using a Disfavour, or even a 2h for that matter!
    Usually I run with the default mage character in any RPG, but somehow the berserker is just so damn satisfying. Boss fights leave me panting and stressed as fuck AND enjoying the victory.
    Hardcore, solo self-found or go home :P

    (honestly thou it makes it more exiting)

  7. #3567
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    This is the first league I'm not using a Disfavour, or even a 2h for that matter!
    Usually I run with the default mage character in any RPG, but somehow the berserker is just so damn satisfying. Boss fights leave me panting and stressed as fuck AND enjoying the victory.
    Hardcore, solo self-found or go home :P

    (honestly thou it makes it more exiting)
    nerd


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  8. #3568
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    11,879
    So I started skimming 2.6 and 3.0 changes, found this
    You will be considered on full life even when taking damage over time provided that you have enough regeneration to fully mitigate it. It was changed in either 2.5 or 2.6 but somehow didn't make it into the patch notes.
    Melee Damage on Full Life viable!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  9. #3569
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    New "normal" lab layout for 3.0



    No traps or shit in final room..praise be!

  10. #3570
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    New "normal" lab layout for 3.0



    No traps or shit in final room..praise be!
    Another little jewel i spotted in the new 3.0 lab.
    The tablet thing that shows the map, when you look at it on the exit door, you see where it goes!

    As seen on the pic above.

  11. #3571
    Donor Malaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,607
    Ranger getting pierce gem in twilight strand normal <3

    Also just noticed pierce now just has a flat number of targets pierced rather than a percentage chance.
    Last edited by Malaes; July 5 2017 at 10:17:24 AM.

  12. #3572

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,698
    So i picked this up again recently after ~3 years of not touching it.
    What the fuck is going on.
    Skilltree gems (not that hard) these reputation dudes, home bases, special crafting, leaguestones, trials, Breaches argh and i'm only lvl 24. Fully expecting more stupid complex crazy shit as endgame approaches.
    Essencedrain / Contagion witch is doing it's job so far, probably doing a stupid build but meh.
    doing SSF because the channels make me want to kill myself
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  13. #3573
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    So i picked this up again recently after ~3 years of not touching it.
    What the fuck is going on.
    Skilltree gems (not that hard) these reputation dudes, home bases, special crafting, leaguestones, trials, Breaches argh and i'm only lvl 24. Fully expecting more stupid complex crazy shit as endgame approaches.
    Essencedrain / Contagion witch is doing it's job so far, probably doing a stupid build but meh.
    doing SSF because the channels make me want to kill myself
    http://poe.trade/ is the alternative to trade channels, but SSF is pretty fun

    Just wait till you get into linking and rolling post 40-50

  14. #3574

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,698
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Just wait till you get into linking and rolling post 40-50
    wtf is rolling ? Using orbs to roll your own stuff?
    they are trying very hard to make this all as complex as possible it seems >.<
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  15. #3575
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    16,332
    If I wanted to play this as a cash rich time poor RPG semi-noob, what should I do?

  16. #3576
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Just wait till you get into linking and rolling post 40-50
    wtf is rolling ? Using orbs to roll your own stuff?
    they are trying very hard to make this all as complex as possible it seems >.<
    Been playing since beta, plenty of stuffs I don't understand/know.
    It's right up there with EVE and worse.

    We have a guild, join it and ask questions or use this thread.

  17. #3577
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    If I wanted to play this as a cash rich time poor RPG semi-noob, what should I do?
    There is no P2W.
    Money gives you quality of life improvements, no gaming advantages.

  18. #3578
    Donor Malaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,607
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    If I wanted to play this as a cash rich time poor RPG semi-noob, what should I do?
    There is no P2W.
    Money gives you quality of life improvements, no gaming advantages.
    Looking fancy is a gaming advantage...

  19. #3579
    Donor lubica's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    On the shitty side of the Alps
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    If I wanted to play this as a cash rich time poor RPG semi-noob, what should I do?
    There is no P2W.
    Money gives you quality of life improvements, no gaming advantages.
    Looking fancy is a gaming advantage...
    everybody knows looking cool gives you at least +10% to dps


    Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

  20. #3580

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    5,698
    how do i get guild ?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •