hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250
Results 4,981 to 4,996 of 4996

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

I had such problems until my friend helped me to craft some rings with -mana cost. That completely changed the situation.
    If you like RPG games, especially Path of Exile and searching for a way to improve your skills. Then visit this website.

Oh yeah, i got a Mjolnir yesterday. Whats its ICD now, still viable? Might be fun to make the final build of the league around it.

e: re sustain problems, get yourself something like this :>

Spoiler:

Its pretty much the only mana item im using, although to be fair i also have leech on boots but its not really necessary unless its a no regen map.

Did uber lab earlier because i crafted a minion helmet, and didnt have the last ascendancy yet. Shit luck with two enchant tries, 40% bodyswap damage. However i also got Aukunas Will earlier, which makes me almost think theres a funky build in there... Montreguls, Aukunas, bodyswap maybe? Would need an elegant way to re-summon zombies tho.
    Wouldnt work with my current tree, but before i put the char to rest ill yolo it.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 10 2019 at 10:56:43 PM.

i have a -7 ring atm, and a gem with +1mana per enemy hit, which should be enough to let me reserve 95% mana and cyclone off into the distance.
    The big thing though, is then going from a 6l chest with Kingmaker to a 5l weapon and kaoms heart. fun and games there....
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

The more you play, the more money you make.

See what you are doing wrong?

Oh fuck.
    that starforge, was a voidforge. there goes 4ex O.o

guess i need to go outside today anyway.
    fuck

And you call yourself an (ex) Eve player?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    And you call yourself an (ex) Eve player?
    i was shit at that too

I really wish i could see minion tooltip dps. Really hard to tell if Spectre - Summon Phantasm is worth it. More meat shields and Withered hits i guess. Kinda transitioned to endgame setup, but still switching around gems. A good unique/shaper 6link is the only upgrade that readily comes to mind now. Vis Mortis / Perfect Form / Shroud of the Lidless / Queens Hunger come to mind, but a linked Covenant would work as well. Once my Bane hits lvl20 ill try to go nuts in a threeway, see if the plan worked out.

If all else fails redoing the same skill tree as Poison Trickster / Assassin, Dom Blow Guardian or zDPS Pathfinder is also an option, but i loathe leveling atm.

Speaking of, why did they nerf Thul splinters to the ground? Ive got almost twice as much Chayhula as Thul i think.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 12 2019 at 11:45:15 PM.

There are more magic/rare monsters in a Chayula breach.

Hit 6link on Perfect Form q24 in about 800 fusings. Now i need 4 blue, although three is okay for now.

Whats the best way to get there, just roll 120 chromatics every time i got them until it hits another off-colour?

e: I guess Vorici white sockets would be the alternative route, but ive never really figured out how to move safehouse leaders reliably.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 15 2019 at 10:25:14 PM.

iirc 1 blue forced rolling but im not 100% on that

Ah found an online tool:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Rolling 3b is 6.4 sigma 5.8 tries. Gives me something to work towards, and if i hit 3b 1r on the way ill just use Empower or Inc Duration instead. Really like how SSF gives you things like that to do.

Usually you start the other way. With the crafting bench you can get off colors easily.
    Costs tons of jews, but then you can make even 6 off color combos if you so desire.
    Then you link it.

Usually 1 or 2 colors is the way to go on the bench.
    Last edited by VARRAKK; July 16 2019 at 08:16:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Usually you start the other way. With the crafting bench you can get off colors easily.
    Costs tons of jews, but then you can make even 6 off color combos if you so desire.
    Then you link it.

Usually 1 or 2 colors is the way to go on the bench.
    Especially if you "only" need 3 blues, you can just roll them first when the recipe is cheap, then 6 sockets, then 6 links.

Well i wasnt even sure i had enough to sixlink, and got 3b right now. So its worked out and the 4th offcolour is just icing on the cake.

e: For reasons, whats a good setup for Hungry Loop? Im thinking Culling / Item Rarity / Onslaught / +X for golem. 4th can be Fortify (can be Shield Charge on other characers) or Innervate (to shock), or Blind. Or Minion Dmg / Culling / Item Rarity / Minion Life for zombies?
    Last idea is Spell Totem / Duration / Cascade / Faster Casting for Wither totem, but ive got withering hit on minions.

Cant decide (not to mention ill probably never fill it, but thats besides the point). Spell Totem is probably the rational choice, but im going with golem setup for now.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 16 2019 at 11:23:42 PM.