hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264
Results 5,261 to 5,274 of 5274

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ZgB6qHJmc

tl;dr
    endgame/boss focused expansion, which has you combine and fight up to 10 bosses simultaneously
    can now upgrade and tailor your atlas via separate skill trees and craftable watchstones

some ascendancies redone, all others rebalanced. deadeye is fucking boss tier again
    new skills
    harvest and heist in core game

league that looks like a "best of" from talisman bestiary and perandus?

giga hype (gonna still ignore the league though)
    Last edited by n0th; January 8 2021 at 07:44:36 AM.

Heist turned out pretty awesome after the initial patches. Hoping for something similar this time around.

As usual no clue what to start with, especially with rebalanced ascendancies. I think Occultist explosion is still in? Probably gonna do something with that first to farm up gear.

Gotta wait for them patch notes. See what they nerf into the ground before I start planning to do another impale Steel build as a league start.

I have no idea what to play still, despite the patchnotes. Prolly gonna level to maps with a Bane occultist for easy cruising, maybe i get the +2 chaos staff early. Then see if i can drop respecs to make spellslinger hydrosphere work or whatever.

Bricked char inc.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 15 2021 at 12:51:35 AM.

Once again i feel inclined to get back in this game. But as per usual I will get a little bit further than last time and be a bit more powerfull than last time, but then get bored when every zone is just me instazapping anything that moves. over and over and over again.

Yeah, know what you mean.

I think I am permanently done with this game now.
    Always new stuff, never goes back to build and improve on what is already there.
    Talk about feature creep.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Ascendancy rework is an "improve on whats there"? The new endgame boss is an iteration on the Delirium / Metamorph "pick your difficulty" mechanic.

Beyond that, I think a lot of work is already going into POE2 to do a full rework of all the core mechanics. But I get where you are coming from, ive played maybe a third of the leagues in the past two years.

New league is pretty fun, with all the recent changes (stash affinity 4tw) i recommend anyone to check it out. Had a couple disconnects but nothing major.

I think Harvest crafting is still giga op, only trouble is that i dont have enough time atm to get really into it. Leveling half an hour per day is slow work.

Jesus christ the first sentence of that bot confused me. I thought by "double vanities" it meant the Glorious Vanity timeless jewel...

What i want to know is, who writes a bot to extoll the virtues of a second shitter.

Who doesnt like to wake up each day and reflect on the fact they have two poop holes?

Has anyone tried playing Hexblast Ignite Occultist?

I leaguestartet choas dot occultist, and had Dyad + the new ring (Blackflame) drop, thinking of trying it out. Does ignite to chaos damage mean chaos dot multi applies? And how would i stack ignite chance without Combustion, and shitty crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Does ignite to chaos damage mean chaos dot multi applies?
    Blackflame causes enemies to take the ignite damage as chaos damage, so it's scaled by fire modifiers on your end and chaos modifiers on enemy side (ie reduced chaos res).

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    And how would i stack ignite chance without Combustion, and shitty crit?
    change to elementalist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fuck that, I'd rather drop heximmune penetration and grab power charges. Its an idea for when I retool to lowlife anyways.

Good to know about the scaling though, ty.