hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 245 of 250 FirstFirst ... 145195235242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 4996

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

I vote for leader !
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Grr, now I got a Praxis drop...
    Also got a second unique dupe already, of SRS headband. That's as well as those attack speed gloves earlier. :RNG:
    Edit Third set...
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; June 12 2019 at 02:55:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I vote for leader !
    I think we should go with whos active during slow times. In the last month that was Piepork (e: scratch that, Pie said hes away for a month) or Serious Bob. Or default to Varrakk if hes willing to put up with it. Either way fine with me.

After some PoB juggling my bow char will probably go lightly into crit after all. Vaal Pact doesnt seem to be worth it, which makes Slayer Overleech meh since i will usually dodge a couple of times between hits anyways, so im thinking ill go Assassin/Raider Ascendand. Will have to test out if no crit reflect is sufficient at 50-60% effective crit to run phys reflect maps, but its softcore anyways.

Or i skip reflect maps and go full retard 'Zerker. That would be funny as hell probably, with 150% increased ASP and 152% movement speed with Phase Run.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; June 12 2019 at 04:41:57 PM.

You can add officers, the role I currently have.
    The leader can set up their permissions to invite/kick members.

The biggest difference is, the leader can buy stash tabs (and name them + permissions) and purchase character slots.
    Last edited by VARRAKK; June 12 2019 at 07:10:17 PM.

3.7.1 coming thursday/friday.

Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
    Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
    Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
    Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
    Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.

And a bunch more goodies.

Meanwhile, what useful charts might I be missing/need correcting?

Incursion rooms

Delve fossil areas

Betrayal rewards

Last mini patch broke more stuff... every time i enter a new instance one of my Heralds turns off, and the channeling speed on Scourge Arrow has been cut in half. The tooltip is still correct tho.

Sad, i was about to start running maps.

Also ran into the red wave of death for the first time, fuck me that shit is impossible to predict. On top of that ive been having tons of prox shield Legion dudes. So fucking annoying.

e: Also my life leech rate hasnt been feeling right for the last few days. I chunk big hits with Blood Rage up and can barely counter the degen. (double edit, after reading up on it: It seems i dont leech at all, just life on kill and regen is keeping me barely in the positive. Some posts say its a visual bug with degen, to me feels like im actually not getting the leech but i dodge so much that its hard to tell.)

I want to love the league but they need to get their shit in order.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; June 13 2019 at 11:26:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I vote for leader !
    I think we should go with whos active during slow times. In the last month that was Piepork (e: scratch that, Pie said hes away for a month) or Serious Bob. Or default to Varrakk if hes willing to put up with it. Either way fine with me.
    I don't see any mileage in Varrak tbh, (S)he's barely on.

(do we need /sarcasm tags ?)
    Last edited by Itiken; June 14 2019 at 07:39:52 AM.

This overnight set of introduced bugs is impressive... Curious what they're tinkering with under the covers.
    As ever, check reddit for info, Chris has said he'll have them also review how & why "all green" automated tests resulted in a not-good release.

Right, forgot to check reddit.
    I was wondering why I had to recast AA all the time and controlling my character was like playing left handed.

I need some tips. Having a lot of trouble at the moment getting to, and popping the timeless boxes. Not sure if i've just had bad luck with the layouts of a few maps....

What i do is click monolith, then run about a screen away. Gives me a decent view of one of the back lines when they spawn. Doesnt work with the latest freezefest tho.

Since i dont play ED or Cyclone i usually dont manage to pop everything either, yet. Been using the same bow since i hit 60 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    "all green" automated tests resulted in a not-good release.
    Sounds like situation normal.

What i do is click monolith, then run about a screen away. Gives me a decent view of one of the back lines when they spawn. Doesnt work with the latest freezefest tho.
    Black lines?
    I've only been puttering about (lvl 31 now!) but didn't know the black lines around the monolith meant anything - thought they were just gfx effects?
    Same as the static fiery ones from the sky in the timeless place.
    I've found a fair few chests though, assuming these are the karui/vaal/empire ones you break just like the trapped trash/elites/bosses but hadn't noticed any connection with lines etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post

back lines
    Black lines?

Uh, back not black. Am i getting wooshed here?

It may be only my impression, but seems like chests / rares spawn mostly in the rows further away from the monolith. So i check one side on spawn and then run to the other.

That said, bugs are hitting me hard atm, and my dps is dumpster without a decent weapon. Shoulda played a caster first as usual, but i dont typically switch chars mid-league

Orientation may vary, confined maps fuck with this, other RNG applies.

You can still get Legion spawns in story acts, you're effectively capped at lvl68, but they should still spawn (except in ledge & blood aquaducts?), so test some low level areas if you're struggling to get a load unfrozen at once, or specific icons?

My ultra-DIY bladestorm gladiator.

https://pastebin.com/R5k3i0pw

@tron

Cheers

Uh, back not black. Am i getting wooshed here?
    Ah, I can't read. I didn't realise there was an attempt at battlelines so apparently read something that made sense instead... then questioned it. :P
    In the ones I've done it's been a shitshow with all sorts all over the place - probably buggered by terrain/wall layout as mentioned.

Sweepy Berserker Boi is coming along.

Winging the passive tree and getting whatever Area I can get and other assorted new goodies (impale is p. gud) on the south of the tree.

Haven't had much time to play, but got to Blood Aqueducts so will probably grind that to 68 and buy some gear and see if it's total shit.