hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4507

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

  1. #4481
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  2. #4482

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    784
    Vaaled an empower 4, had some dude trying to lowball my already cheapest offer by 20 chaos, so he got an empower 3 instead on the second trade.

    Being an eve player shows

    Also i'm curious on how they are going to roll Delve into the core game. Like will people play Standard to push delves? I sure as fuck wont do the grind again.

  3. #4483
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    More map sustain data

    Separately
    The upcoming 3.5.0 update will feature a reworked Ice Spear, among other cold spell improvements. Our goal was to give Ice Spear a role as the stand-out cold spell for taking out single enemies with a powerful burst of critical hits.
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2241894
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  4. #4484
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,491
    They planning on improving map sustainability?

  5. #4485
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    I have the only known copy of Acquisition (it's a trivial fix) that works for searching modern crit multi, renamed 'WED', and/or Elreon's mana cost mod.



    xyzz all about dat poe.trade ad monies...

    P.S. And now also (coloured) chaos damage & chaos dps columns, and an accurate total dps column, and a Shaper/Elder item column, and search for added chaos damage to attacks/spells...
    Need to tackle crafted mods not being searchable next. Then I might tackle official issues & other requests.

    P.P.S.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; October 27 2018 at 04:57:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  6. #4486

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    They planning on improving map sustainability?
    i never understood the sentiment that T16 maps should be sustainable. Besides with the Zana Mod it shouldnt be hard, you just need to put some chaos on the table.

  7. #4487
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    They planning on improving map sustainability?
    i never understood the sentiment that T16 maps should be sustainable. Besides with the Zana Mod it shouldnt be hard, you just need to put some chaos on the table.
    Never said anything about 16's being sustainable.
    At T12+ the river starts to dry up.

  8. #4488

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    They planning on improving map sustainability?
    i never understood the sentiment that T16 maps should be sustainable. Besides with the Zana Mod it shouldnt be hard, you just need to put some chaos on the table.
    Never said anything about 16's being sustainable.
    At T12+ the river starts to dry up.
    nah i have no problem sustaining T13-15 maps, and i dont even use zana mods for more quant or sextants.
    The occasional Outpost/city in delve usually showers you in highend maps too.

  9. #4489

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    784
    Made 40ex in like maybe 1-1.5 hours of hosting entrances to Aul for immortal pathfinders to do achievement service. Aka basically standing around as carry presses flasks for 10 minutes and collecting my share.

    4ex per paying customer, so 16ex per group run, split 50/50 between carry and host.

    Holy shit are people retarded when it comes to what essentially is cheating their way to achievements to get a shitty MTX

    Not complaining about them monies though, at least some returns on delving deep (nearly 1100 btw. and still going)

  10. #4490
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    Private leagues are finally happening, as a sort of choose-your-own-price for a combo of only-makes-life-harder mods to a league that can run for up to 2 months, and spread the cost amongst all interested in that combo. Much more info to following the coming days.

    Funky to see GGG come through with this since it was mentioned in TB's WTF is POE so many years ago now.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  11. #4491
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,491
    Private Leagues looks fun, especially with Famine.

    SSF with your friends!

  12. #4492
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,595
    Two questions:

    When a Delve league is over, do the characters/stashes merge with the main characters/stashes? or do they stay on some separate limbo mode? I've been saving up so much nice loot in my stach and my two main characters can't even access eachothers stashes at this point.

    I'm trying to make a str/int scion. Mainly for trying something that isn't a ranger or a witch. But I don't have a clue about str-melee builds or hybrid builds. Got any advice on a good build to go for?

  13. #4493
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    The wiki should cover league merges, but basically all your temp league tabs will appear in perma leagues as remove-only ones. Characters will be migrated from temp to parent perma leagues.

    Str stacking is at least as good for Iron Will casters as it is melee. Int stacking is for a few uniques (Whispering Ice, HoWA) or big ES/mana pools. Doing str+int isn't common, but would almost certainly lead to some life+MoM hybrid build, probably spell totems.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  14. #4494
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    The wiki should cover league merges, but basically all your temp league tabs will appear in perma leagues as remove-only ones. Characters will be migrated from temp to parent perma leagues.

    Str stacking is at least as good for Iron Will casters as it is melee. Int stacking is for a few uniques (Whispering Ice, HoWA) or big ES/mana pools. Doing str+int isn't common, but would almost certainly lead to some life+MoM hybrid build, probably spell totems.
    I've got a rather op firewitch build on my main, if there is souch a thing as mains in this game. But she is not in the delve league, so I had to find something else for that. Don't want to just re-do the same build all over. But it's a big step for a noob to go from following someone else's build guide to figuring out one myself.

    Iron will seems interesting. But maybe not something for a self funded noob?
    Ended up trying a lifeleeching molten strike scion build for now. It seems promesing so far. But it is a bit daunting trying to figure out builds by myself based off of other simmilar builds. This passive tree is still just as overwhelming as it was in 2013. (I've never even played through act 3 before)
    Last edited by Ashaz; November 13 2018 at 03:36:44 PM.

  15. #4495
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    5,173
    The unarmed build is very amusing

  16. #4496
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,595
    So how long is this maintnance thing usualy going on?

    I was just about to loot some yellows wen it went down. Guess I won't be seeing those again

  17. #4497
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,405
    Realm restarts are rare(only a few per league), announced repeately from at least an hour before, and take 5-30mins iirc. Pretty hard to be surprised by one, or inconvenienced much.

    Holy balls this Betrayal: Immortal syndicate league and other going-core-immediately changes are a lot to take in at once, especially for working out how it's going to work in Standard/HC without Jun to unveil mods.
    And yes, that name's well timed.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; November 14 2018 at 12:17:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

  18. #4498
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,491
    This League looks very nice indeed.


  19. #4499
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Realm restarts are rare(only a few per league), announced repeately from at least an hour before, and take 5-30mins iirc. Pretty hard to be surprised by one, or inconvenienced much.

    Holy balls this Betrayal: Immortal syndicate league and other going-core-immediately changes are a lot to take in at once, especially for working out how it's going to work in Standard/HC without Jun to unveil mods.
    And yes, that name's well timed.
    Didn't say I was surpriced by it.
    I was attempting to make "just one more level" before the restart.

  20. #4500

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,758
    New league certainly sounds interesting, particularly since i skipped Delve and Bestiary. Might make a char, although its competing with the latest Warframe update and 8.1 WoW for my time.

    Overhauling master crafting in particular seems promising, since i have never ever maxed out a master before.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •