hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 3780

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    TMA Phase Run.
    If I'm a Raider, and PR's in my last CwDT setup's last slot, and I have 6 frenzy charges & linked Inc Dur, won't I get 2secs (0.2*6*1.74) of 20+% More Melee damage every time I take enough damage to trigger that CwDT, every 4 secs of PR cooldown?
    Meanwhile I generate ~10hits/sec on uniques, so should recover 6 charges (~2/sec) between PR cooldown.

Is there a better way to use it? Blade Flurry - CwC was an idea, but I don't see any way to reduce the PR 4sec cooldown.
    Yes the better way to use it is
      Spoiler:
    to not use it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929712

Power Charge crit chance nerf is nerfed, and spell damage buff revoked. Frenzy charge nerf suspended.

Chill & Shock easier to apply & easier to max duration of vs bosses. Immunities gone.

No threshold jewel vendor, or Split Arrow or Fire Trap ones in 3.0.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Who would have thought...

I've improved the Perse build. Removed Abyssus, yet almost 200k dps, immune to burning ground (I think it works for lab floors), also cure poison so that's all inflictable DoTs handled.
    Dusktoes are an option to get chaos res (or use Atziri's Promise instead of Sulphur flask), equally Darkrays go well with Raider and Lightning Coil requirements.
    98% MS before Phase Run, no Queen, no flasks needed.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 1 2017 at 12:23:00 PM.

Patch Notes HYPE

The following changes affect existing items automatically:
    Essentia Sanguis: Ghost Reaver has been replaced with Life Leech is applied to Energy Shield instead. This does not change the functionality of Essentia Sanguis at all.
    Atziri's Acuity: Now grants Gain Life and Mana from Leech instantly on Critical Strike (can no longer instantly leech to Energy Shield).
    Vessel of Vinktar: The original versions now grant Gain Life and Mana from Leech instantly (can no longer instantly leech to Energy Shield).
    Voice of the Storm/Choir of the Storm: No longer grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Uncapped Lightning Resistance. Instead, it grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Lightning Resistance (which is typically capped at 75%).
    The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).
    The Shaper now prevents players from opening portals while fighting him. Zana has 50% more life during the Shaper encounter. The grace period when re-entering the Shaper encounter mid-fight has been reduced to 3 seconds.

Zana League Mods Available During 3.0.0:

Level 2: Onslaught (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Monsters have 20% increased attack and cast speed, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 3: Bloodlines (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Magic monster packs each have a Bloodlines mod, 25% more Magic monsters, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 4: Beyond (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Slaying enemies close together can attract monsters from Beyond, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 5: Ambush (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 3 extra Strongboxes.
    Level 6: Perandus (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 3 extra Perandus chests, and there's a chance for Cadiro Perandus to appear.
    Level 7: Nemesis (costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod, 50% more Rare monsters, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 8: Breach (costs 6 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 2 extra Breaches.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 2 2017 at 08:47:08 AM.

Is it friday yet? Damn I wasn't so hyped for any game since Witcher 3. I'm literally sitting counting hours.

Patch Notes HYPE

Essentia Sanguis: Ghost Reaver has been replaced with Life Leech is applied to Energy Shield instead. This does not change the functionality of Essentia Sanguis at all.
    Atziri's Acuity: Now grants Gain Life and Mana from Leech instantly on Critical Strike (can no longer instantly leech to Energy Shield).
    Vessel of Vinktar: The original versions now grant Gain Life and Mana from Leech instantly (can no longer instantly leech to Energy Shield).
    Voice of the Storm/Choir of the Storm: No longer grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Uncapped Lightning Resistance. Instead, it grants increased Critical Strike Chance based on your Lightning Resistance (which is typically capped at 75%).
    The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).
    The Shaper now prevents players from opening portals while fighting him. Zana has 50% more life during the Shaper encounter. The grace period when re-entering the Shaper encounter mid-fight has been reduced to 3 seconds.

Level 2: Onslaught (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Monsters have 20% increased attack and cast speed, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 3: Bloodlines (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Magic monster packs each have a Bloodlines mod, 25% more Magic monsters, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 4: Beyond (costs 3 Chaos Orbs): Slaying enemies close together can attract monsters from Beyond, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    Level 6: Perandus (costs 4 Chaos Orbs): Areas contain 3 extra Perandus chests, and there's a chance for Cadiro Perandus to appear.
    Level 7: Nemesis (costs 5 Chaos Orbs): Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod, 50% more Rare monsters, 20% increased quantity of items found.
    6 chaos for 2 breaches.. oh boi.

but breaches can still spawn randomly right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    Patch Notes HYPE

6 chaos for 2 breaches.. oh boi.

but breaches can still spawn randomly right?
    10% chance in maps

RELEASE IT NOW I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    TMA Phase Run.
    Yes the better way to use it is
      Spoiler:
    to not use it
    ...Arcane Surge inherits the skill effect duration modifier of whatever skill it's linked to. Applies to phase run...
    Phase Run: 100% increased Skill Duration per Frenzy Charge.
    Immortal Call: (100-157)% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge

New Scion Raider has 10% chance for Frenzy charge on hit vs rares & uniques...
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 3 2017 at 07:47:23 AM.

This last-minute ailments with weapons tree change

I was looking at Bleed Marauders last night after finding a Kondo's Pride and 4l/corrupting it because i was drinking
    The skilling is so close to a standard 2h/Quake slayer it is almost an option to respec into down the line, or just drift towards and decide at 70 ish which to specialize in.
    The worst parts seems to be
    - respeccing ascendancy out of slayer into Gladiator
    - All the gladiator bleed nodes being for 1h weapons.

With absolute trash gear it does alright though seems to occasionally explode to essence bosses / Chaos damage without the insane Slayer leech.
    Last edited by Itiken; August 3 2017 at 02:41:31 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I was looking at Bleed Marauders last night after finding a Kondo's Pride and 4l/corrupting it because i was drinking
    The skilling is so close to a standard 2h/Quake slayer it is almost an option to respec into down the line, or just drift towards and decide at 70 ish which to specialize in.
    The worst parts seems to be
    - respeccing ascendancy out of slayer into Gladiator
    - All the gladiator bleed nodes being for 1h weapons.
    Bleed with 3.0 Friday. Pls don't do this to yourself.

I presume you mean now, rather than post-bleed buff which seems relatively viable.
    Last edited by Itiken; August 3 2017 at 05:08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I presume you mean now, rather than post-bleed buff which seems relatively viable.
    No bleed is getting dumpstered super hard.

Ah. kk

Poison is, yeah, but was bleed ever good for degen, not just the bleed-splosion of Gladiator?
    Surely it's at least as good as it was with all the new more melee phys, and the latest tree change to add ailment to all weapon nodes.

Poison is, yeah, but was bleed ever good for degen, not just the bleed-splosion of Gladiator?
    Surely it's at least as good as it was with all the new more melee phys, and the latest tree change to add ailment to all weapon nodes.
    Bleed was ok before not great but useable. Currently is looking like less than a quarter of what it was.

Is it out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Is it out yet?
    Friday