hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225232233234235
Results 4,681 to 4,683 of 4683

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

Good people, i need your help. I am here:

From what i've read, i need to spread elder influence anti-clockwise by killing the shaper's guardians, to get the uber-elder fight to spawn, then kill them all again to access the fight.

1. is this true, of can I simply waltz anti-clockwize, murder them all, then drop the fragments and get the Uber Duo killed for 50c ?
    2. will i have to continue map-elder/shaping along the way and pick up the odd maps in between, or can i simply skip to Minotaur, then Phoenix then Hydra.
    3. got any T16 maps spare ?
    4. bonus question: Do i need to keep the elder area small until all 4 guardians are corrupted, to prevent a premature spawning ?

tia
    Last edited by Itiken; February 20 2019 at 09:37:09 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Good people, i need your help. I am here:

From what i've read, i need to spread elder influence anti-clockwise by killing the shaper's guardians, to get the uber-elder fight to spawn, then kill them all again to access the fight.

1. is this true, of can I simply waltz anti-clockwize, murder them all, then drop the fragments and get the Uber Duo killed for 50c ?
    2. will i have to continue map-elder/shaping along the way and pick up the odd maps in between, or can i simply skip to Minotaur, then Phoenix then Hydra.
    3. got any T16 maps spare ?
    4. bonus question: Do i need to keep the elder area small until all 4 guardians are corrupted, to prevent a premature spawning ?

tia
    kill hydra or mino, then phoenix
    then kill them all again or rather the elder guardians on them
    then do uber elder
    if elder spawns prematurely, spread influence to all guardians and they will switch over

Thanks.
    Last edited by Itiken; February 20 2019 at 10:54:22 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.