hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 193 of 199 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 3970

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    First time i check the microtransactions, holy shit that's some overpriced ugly stuff in there for the most part.

I'll definitely get the stash stuff though once it's on sale again.

> just finished the story on my raider, that last boss was one of the least enjoyable fights in my gaming history, the jump from anything before was ridiculous. Still, done now, let's see where we go from here. Still enjoying the game a ton, and I got a ton of lower level uniques on the way I can't wait to try on other chars now. Even got stuff that might make my caster scion work.
    Kitava is a very insistent "are you sure you're ready for the endgame" check

If you haven't already then check out poe.trade, it's surprisingly easy to use and really changes the game
    Some would argueb for worse.
    Meh, if you want to do self found you can, but some of the most interesting builds take a few uniques to pull of properly, and some cheap levelling uniques can speed up the early game dramatically

First time i check the microtransactions, holy shit that's some overpriced ugly stuff in there for the most part.

> just finished the story on my raider, that last boss was one of the least enjoyable fights in my gaming history, the jump from anything before was ridiculous. Still, done now, let's see where we go from here. Still enjoying the game a ton, and I got a ton of lower level uniques on the way I can't wait to try on other chars now. Even got stuff that might make my caster scion work.

If you haven't already then check out poe.trade, it's surprisingly easy to use and really changes the game
    I'll smash my head through the wall on my own tbh, i dont like trading much in these games.

And it's more about the fight design on the endless aoe in the tiny area that i found disgusting tbh.

I'll smash my head through the wall on my own tbh, i dont like trading much in these games.

And it's more about the fight design on the endless aoe in the tiny area that i found disgusting tbh.
    It's all avoidable though.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

Don't stand in the fire friendo

Take a movement skill like Leap Slam or Lightning Warp

Don't stand in the fire friendo

Take a movement skill like Leap Slam or Lightning Warp
    I killed him, it wasn't *hard* i'm saying i just hate the design of the fight.

Kitava isn't bad, I struggled more with innocence. Sudden deathray in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Kitava isn't bad, I struggled more with innocence. Sudden deathray in my face.
    With innocence you got place to run around though which fits the game, that arena is just too small for the shit it tries to throw at you imo, it's a bit of an effect vomit fight heh.

Only bosses i really had some trouble this run have been Kitava and witch whatshername with her cauldron in the sewers, she can also go f herself (my items were lagging a fair bit at that point, got upgrades soon after thankfully)

There was a vid this week or last of someone doing all bosses without taking any damage at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJRHTszXJ1o
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 23 2017 at 06:07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    There was a vid this week or last of someone doing all bosses without taking any damage at all.

Was gonna call it amazing but then i saw it's totems. ._.

(before someone loses it, it's good, but seriously... :P)
    Last edited by Isyel; August 23 2017 at 07:04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post

Was gonna call it amazing but then i saw it's totems. ._.

(before someone loses it, it's good, but seriously... :P)
    crit freeze boss build i imagine, those gems must be pretty levelled, or have a few +1 items for gear

I agree with this sentiment, i bought all the good gear for my last char and then the game became boring real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post

I agree with this sentiment, i bought all the good gear for my last char and then the game became boring real quick.
    I try to get the 36 acheivements on a new league, once ive done this i tend to play a solo self found based character.
    But at the same time 'feels good' of having a leveling unique or a specific item can improve gameplay than trying to do something pretty clunky because you havent found the right item.

I found tornado shot pretty fun to play, everything exploding, but i was using a very specific bow i had to buy for what i did with that build.

Well there is some new stuff atleast in game. Pretty nice and fun.

Was playing up a templar in the harbinger hardcore solo self-found league. And went into the labyrinth for the first time with lvl 34-ish.

Thankfully i had the resists at 75% for lightning and the rest at 45% with a 35% bottle. Otherwise im pretty sure i would have died at the boss. Im pretty fucking sure hes harder then dominus? or have dominus been made harder? 1100 dps going in and it took ages getting the boss down those three fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Well there is some new stuff atleast in game. Pretty nice and fun.

Was playing up a templar in the harbinger hardcore solo self-found league. And went into the labyrinth for the first time with lvl 34-ish.

Thankfully i had the resists at 75% for lightning and the rest at 45% with a 35% bottle. Otherwise im pretty sure i would have died at the boss. Im pretty fucking sure hes harder then dominus? or have dominus been made harder? 1100 dps going in and it took ages getting the boss down those three fights.
    I think my marauder had twice your dps at that point in regular harb league, and it was a walk in the park, tbh. No idea if in ssf hc the fight itself is actually more difficult, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Yeah you usually go into the lab a few levels later but if you know how the traps work and how izaro and his various buffs work it's much easier.
    They've simplified the normal/cruel/merciless labs too (maybe uber as well ?).
    Overall it is a harder boss than Dominus, for sure.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Yeah you usually go into the lab a few levels later but if you know how the traps work and how izaro and his various buffs work it's much easier.
    They've simplified the normal/cruel/merciless labs too (maybe uber as well ?).
    Overall it is a harder boss than Dominus, for sure.
    That feeling when you go out to lunch with your boss.

have they removed the whole "if yo don't kill the portals you get more keys" part of the fights too? Ran merciLab list night to get a thingy for some gloves, got a load of keys by scraping the whole instance but only 1 from Izzy.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    have they removed the whole "if yo don't kill the portals you get more keys" part of the fights too? Ran merciLab list night to get a thingy for some gloves, got a load of keys by scraping the whole instance but only 1 from Izzy.
    depends on the combo of adds you get, for some of them you have to wait for all 3 to get activated before finishing the phase, but if you do it right, Izabro should drop 2 extra keys at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

ahh. i've just been wading in and decking him.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Also there's been a bug this week, they had to disable one of the key conditions (Fonts) until they fix it proper, so you haven't been able to earn as many keys as intended.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...ab_so/dm1u7gr/

As for what to do, always just check poelab/the auto daily reddit lab thread for the route, and the wiki for each encounter combo. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Izaro#Strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.