hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 192 of 199 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 3970

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Also guild chest? I'm doing it alone mostly so...
    Are you in the FHC Guild (Criterion) ?
    If so - look for guild stash - 'borrow' low level (<60) things. put them back when done. easy.
    if not - i'm sure someone can fix that.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    By my reckoning, for that gear & tree, you can't make poison worthwhile, especially non-legacy 60% chance Snakebites. Plus they're a PITA for sustaining charges if you're not using a bow.
    Dunno why you have Onslaught checked. I also wouldn't assume enemies are moving for bleed dps.
    It looks like you want to get Maim in your main link, for the most effect.
    Other things like quality on Blood Rage, and other gems in general, and you could get to ~290k dps vs bosses with 8 bleeds going (which PoB doesn't calculate for Crimson Dance).
    Not sure Haemophilia gloves are worth it over rares with life, resists, attack speed/flat phys/Spiked implicit.
    You should probably end up respecing Proficiency into Versatility, for your int needs + benefits.
    You really need to get more life on gear, ending up at ~180% isn't a lot & under 5k life is basically not viable, and you need to get at least capped on fire res, ideally 34% overcapped for ele weakness curse maps.

P.S. A Lion's Roar should go a long way for phys dps, and IDK that you give a fuck about the knockback if you're sustaining Flicker/Frenzies.
    Sort of fixed most of my problems apart from Life. Maim i'd totally missed so dropping that in, and going back to Hatred/Herald is a nice kick up.
    https://pastebin.com/uGa2JWAi
    Rings are next on my "fix this shit seriously" list. Resist/Life/+Phy as usual there?

Looks like you can easily drop the +30 Dex and Int nodes. Keep your totem's Conc Eff gem at ~lvl15.
    Even just some cheap life, resist rings with open prefix for master-crafted phys would get you up to ~267k dps vs (moving) bosses by level 90 and almost 5.2k life, with stronger leech (Unless you find phys reflect a problem?).
    https://pastebin.com/5QFNjyu0

To do more dps will probably require more than a 412 pDPS weapon.

Edit: a 480 pDPS Kitava's Feast (remember you can Divine a crap one) would get you to >300k dps as well as possibly removing the need for mana leech on your neck and for respecing from Impact ascendant notable to Headsman.
    A Disfavour is nearing 400k dps but you don't benefit so much from the range or bleed afaik.
    So it's a 50-80c weapon upgrade, or save for a ~200c 500+ dps one.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; August 21 2017 at 02:15:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Christ, game keeps throwing unique bows and the same helmet at me all the time and nothing else, kind of annoying. :P

Maybe i should start a bow char.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Also guild chest? I'm doing it alone mostly so...
    Are you in the FHC Guild (Criterion) ?
    If so - look for guild stash - 'borrow' low level (<60) things. put them back when done. easy.
    if not - i'm sure someone can fix that.
    Who would i contact?

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    We got a guild. PM me ingame, VARRAKK
    And if you haven't done a Tornado Shot build before, it's fun.

It's just... bow builds can have a movement speed issue, outside of wearing Queen of the Forest, or being a Pathfinder.

Looks like you can easily drop the +30 Dex and Int nodes. Keep your totem's Conc Eff gem at ~lvl15.
    Even just some cheap life, resist rings with open prefix for master-crafted phys would get you up to ~267k dps vs (moving) bosses by level 90 and almost 5.2k life, with stronger leech (Unless you find phys reflect a problem?).
    forum posting > looking myself The new hat and gloves yesterday added a stackton of Int and Dex, thanks for the reminder.

Kitava's fest eh? notbad.jpg.

I don't have a problem with PHY reflect. i just avoid it / die on unid'd maps and move on

Frost blades raider up to 6.2k unbuffed listed dps on frost blades at 50 and one shotting everything non boss really, i am happy :P

Came back from a 3 day week-end away from home.

Log in, run my dailies, try to advance, lose HC character (?was level 60ish?), well back to factorio!

Rings: Fixed.
    All maps i can access: Smashed
    Shit Kitava's feast: Got - 5 socketed eazzzy.
    Loads of fucking fusings: Lost >.<
    Next up - Now to save another 30c or so to buy enough linkings to master-craft the 5l. Accepting donations of fusings, exalts or chaos from bored rich donors. will not send nudes for each one sent

Quote Originally Posted by SycIh View Post
    Came back from a 3 day week-end away from home.

Log in, run my dailies, try to advance, lose HC character (?was level 60ish?), well back to factorio!
    RIP. If you don't know why you died, or hadn't enough experience with a boss, try progress that character on Standard for a day or two, you should be able to finish the acts and start mapping (if you haven't before).

Itiken, you kinda shouldn't try 5-link a 5-socket. Better to 6socket first.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Pmuch how I felt with my Whispering Ice build, saved up loads and loads of orbs to 6-socket it, was ready for RNG to fuck my bussy

Got it on the 3rd try and used up all my luck for a year

(this was before I knew about use the Master bench)

Itiken, you kinda shouldn't try 5-link a 5-socket. Better to 6socket first.
    shit. oh well. youtried.jpg
    Converted most of my Jewlers into fusings for now so it'll be a while before i can make another crafting run.

So I had a twinge of nostalgia for classic Diablo, but my god that has not aged well.

Picked this up instead. Liking it, seems to capture the horror element better than D2 ever could. Plus skill gems are neat.

Is there a FHC guild or something?
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post

Is there a FHC guild or something?
    PM VARRAKK ingame, he will get you in

can honestly say i have really enjoyed it so far, i tend to die to traps, etc instead of mobs, fucking fustrating at times but can only blame myself

if you find you like it, i can vouch for the currency tab & the premium stach bundle

Tabs go on sale every 3 weekends, so I'd wait until that rolls around again.

Tabs go on sale every 3 weekends, so I'd wait until that rolls around again.
    And always buy Supporter Packs. You get nearly the same amount of points, but you heaps of MTX's so you can play dressup.

First time i check the microtransactions, holy shit that's some overpriced ugly stuff in there for the most part.

I'll definitely get the stash stuff though once it's on sale again.

> just finished the story on my raider, that last boss was one of the least enjoyable fights in my gaming history, the jump from anything before was ridiculous. Still, done now, let's see where we go from here. Still enjoying the game a ton, and I got a ton of lower level uniques on the way I can't wait to try on other chars now. Even got stuff that might make my caster scion work.
    Last edited by Isyel; August 23 2017 at 07:52:25 AM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    First time i check the microtransactions, holy shit that's some overpriced ugly stuff in there for the most part.

> just finished the story on my raider, that last boss was one of the least enjoyable fights in my gaming history, the jump from anything before was ridiculous. Still, done now, let's see where we go from here. Still enjoying the game a ton, and I got a ton of lower level uniques on the way I can't wait to try on other chars now. Even got stuff that might make my caster scion work.
    Kitava is a very insistent "are you sure you're ready for the endgame" check

If you haven't already then check out poe.trade, it's surprisingly easy to use and really changes the game

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Kitava is a very insistent "are you sure you're ready for the endgame" check

If you haven't already then check out poe.trade, it's surprisingly easy to use and really changes the game
    Some would argueb for worse.