hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 220 of 224 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 4466

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

You got to look for the bosses tells when doing a power attack, and dodge it.
    Get that traversal up.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    You got to look for the bosses tells when doing a power attack, and dodge it.
    Get that traversal up.
    Yeah i forgot to enable the DC, mistakes where made....

You also haven't played Eve in a fair while... DC is passive now (except for new Assault DC, and some capital sized alternative module, both of which have cooldowns).
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Repeating same build or trying something new?

Repeating same build or trying something new?
    Trying for a sword and shield Duelist, think i can make it a bit more sturdy and got some nice items for that purpose.
    And when i fail and rip this one i think its time for a summoner, got 3-4 rares for that.

Still enjoying arc totems, slowly making my way through the atlas since i dont have that much time to play.

I got a pretty insane wand with innate spell dmg, cast speed, high-ish spell crit and crafted spell dmg, which overall was already an upgrade. It also has efficacy and spell echo (elder), so i actually went and threw my respecs into losing one totem for self-casting and put (vaal) arc, arcane surge, innervate.

Im not 100% sure how vaal arc and shock on bosses works tho. Does it still get reduced to basically nothing by the relative hp?

Its strictly for fun, since im sure 4 (or 5) totems is stronger either way, but im curious.

Spell Echo is probably going to be more of a hindrance.
    Problem with Vaal Arc, it's one time use and I can't sacrifice a key binding for it.

I was levelling a ranger/raider to try a full Phys to Cold conversion Flicker char and ended up with Blast Rain to level up to 40 so i can gem all the flicker gems. It's still pretty creaky though.

Blast rain seems like pretty legit skill now it's been switched to full conversion.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Problem with Vaal Arc, it's one time use and I can't sacrifice a key binding for it.
    With the high castpeed i have from gear and Arcane Surge, i dont really notice getting animation locked.

Regarding key bindings, yeah, maybe. If you put Golem on CWDT and only use one movement skill it works out. I dont really see the need for Fortify Shield Charge, that has gotten me into more trouble than its worth.

I play rather defensively, although im kinda torn between going Blasphemy Temp Chains + Essence Wyrm Wrath once i hit red maps, or staying like im going now with two heralds and COH Conductivity. Cant really take the hit to losing life and resists on the ring.

Idk, im a filthy casual that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    With the high castpeed i have from gear and Arcane Surge, i dont really notice getting animation locked.

Regarding key bindings, yeah, maybe. If you put Golem on CWDT and only use one movement skill it works out. I dont really see the need for Fortify Shield Charge, that has gotten me into more trouble than its worth.

I play rather defensively, although im kinda torn between going Blasphemy Temp Chains + Essence Wyrm Wrath once i hit red maps, or staying like im going now with two heralds and COH Conductivity. Cant really take the hit to losing life and resists on the ring.

Idk, im a filthy casual that way.
    Your doing Arc Totems?
    Then you can't use Blasphemy

yeah either do cast when dmg taken + curse or just curse manually.
    Not really a problem since you dont have much to do except dodge enemies

Hm, CWDT Enfeeble might be worth it i guess. As i said, ive started selfcasting Arc for the lulz on top of totems, so casting curse too is too clunky.

A heads up if someone else is toying with EH. It´s dps calculation is seriously bugged if you dual wield. It shows as more then 100% increase in dps but that seems to be wrong (Should be 10% more or so).

Hm, CWDT Enfeeble might be worth it i guess. As i said, ive started selfcasting Arc for the lulz on top of totems, so casting curse too is too clunky.
    are you not doing ancestral bond for the extra totem ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack bubu View Post
    are you not doing ancestral bond for the extra totem ?
    Nop, dont need it yet.

Has anyone actually had success with corrupting in the temple? Had a Tabula where nothing happened at all, a 20/20 Arc go to lvl19, and a 5l Soul Mantle that got destroyed... getting kinda tired of that shit.

I've spent another week building a char i hate and can make it good with just a little work

and cash.

SIGH.

this game. i thought it was behind me. maybe i should try out warframe for some stupid CRACK gaming.
    Last edited by Itiken; July 3 2018 at 09:51:48 PM.

Sorry, on SSF. Also in the process of bricking a char, Sion with Ass/Ele ascendancies and 8 jewel sockets. Its not completely dead yet tho, still want to make it work. Just... jewel crafting gets on my nerves.

if i can sell all the shit i just bought for this fucking ass i can respec the one i hate into something i liked once.
    Hmm.

I got a list with skills I hate, you should make one.

While powerful, I hate channeling skills.
    Lots of bad spell/melee skills, while most ranged feels good.

Your play style is a huge factor

Standard pleb reporting in
    TL;DR - use beyond (better double beyond) with headhunter to actually massively alter gameplay, not that impressive without it.

Still casually grinding towards 100 on my wander, still not bored (i know, right?)

Figured i dont actually need any boss dps or e-peen PoB numbers if all i do is run maps trying to maximize clearspeed and returns.
    Respecced from deadeye -> pathfinder, replaced rare +% base crit chest with QotF, dropped Wrath for Grace, purchased Watcher's eye with +% MS while affected by Grace, dropped Barrage completely for KB in a 6L.

126% movement speed in HO without buffs, 312% with flasks up, feels good.

Between a lucky wand purchase after Bestiary ending, 2-socket Tombfists with +% crit chance corruption and two dozen exalts spent on abyss jewels i've pretty much run out of interesting gear upgrades that dont involve grinding enough to purchase a mirror + a fat mirroring fee ( i think it can be anywhere from 30-80 exalts).

Quick reminder: currency in Standard is actually harder to come by than in-league, except you're already 3-digit exalt rich, at which point its not about killing monsters but rather about sitting in hideout flipping shit that actually consistently sells aka. currency and maps (boring AF).

OK there is one thing - Headhunter. They go for about 55ex on Standard though, and i average to maybe 2 to 3 exalts in a long playing session, so thats a long grind.

Tried emulating Headhunter by using inspired learnings (one, then two), wasnt really impressed. Decided to still go for it. Managed to find a seller who accepted 38 exalts and a legacy Barrage Devoto's.

Equipped Headhunter. Shaped channels which i ran for profit (humility cards drop A LOT when you have IIQ on gear and run 150%+ iiq/sextants/shaper pingpong. And divines are near 30c) still didnt feel that different to inspired learning or regular mapping. Buffs are nice and all, but its not like a wasnt zoom-zooming and oneshotting packs without them + the Shroudwalker buff is annoying AF.

Then tried some max-juice underground seas with beyond, and oh man
    That shit is actually insane, 100% #worth purchasing HH for it. Double beyond spawns so much shit, my PC cant actually handle it at times. I got Abaxoth twice already, thats saying something considering how rare he is.
    Also xp/hour easily doubled, without me even really trying.

I guess i understand now why Headhunter is such a chase item.
    Last edited by n0th; July 4 2018 at 09:08:07 AM.