hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 219 of 224 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4466

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    6B Soul mantles are going to be hilariously pricey too but so what!
    It'll probably be easier to get a 6 white one this leauge

Im sticking with SSF. Only downside is that my mandatory Tabula farming is coming up soon.

Been messing around with Elemental Hit for about 90 mins. It's p fun to level with Quillrain + Volley, but the single target is lacking.

It works with Ancestral Call, so the league specific sword might be interesting to try with it. I'm also wondering about Brightbeak.

Also tried it briefly with multiple traps. Traps can shoot different elements from the same throw (though it's really random and often shoots all the same). So it makes me wonder about an Ele Hit Trapper, though EE is really far for a trapper to grab.
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

Quote Originally Posted by Brockosaurus View Post
    Been messing around with Elemental Hit for about 90 mins. It's p fun to level with Quillrain + Volley, but the single target is lacking.

It works with Ancestral Call, so the league specific sword might be interesting to try with it. I'm also wondering about Brightbeak.

Also tried it briefly with multiple traps. Traps can shoot different elements from the same throw (though it's really random and often shoots all the same). So it makes me wonder about an Ele Hit Trapper, though EE is really far for a trapper to grab.
    Once you start avatar of fire abuse its single target is pretty good

So apparently traps dont count as "your damage", which means they dont proc heralds, like totems, but they also are not affected by Ancestral Bond. The more you know.

Farmed Humilty cards, now my arc totem is running okay. Need to craft flasks and progress atlas now. I also got Cospris Malice and Brightbeak, which makes me think i might try out CoC + ele dmg abyss jewels at some point. Dont quite know what skill i would use to proc it tho, the obvious answer is cyclone but im not a fan of how it feels to just faceroll through mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brockosaurus View Post

Once you start avatar of fire abuse its single target is pretty good
    Yeah, that feels super cheesy, like it ignores the intent of the skill. But probably is the way to go
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

I wanted to do the poet's pen lightning warp / arc build again this league since arc got buffed.

Sadly I now need to farm for an inpulsa, a mind of the council, a storm's choir etc.
    All the build's required items got like 3 times more expensive

Got a natural 6link drop in SSF, kinda almost bricked it because i spammed all the currency i had on it but forgot to craft on it before the last exalt... grrrr. Still useable 100life 30dex 50mana 40 resists. Prefer it to Soul Mantle atm because watching the curse immunity gets tiring, and its fine while i slowly grind up the Atlas.

Anyways, once i tire of Arc Totem i was still thinking of making a CoC Cospri's + X build. Dont like Flicker, could use Cyclone with Bronn's 5link and a bunch of flat ele dmg jewels but not too hot about it, was thinking Shield Charge and hopefully a +2 Tabula, or the 6link rare.

Was thinking Cospri's with Hypothermia and GC + Crit Multi and something like Shield Charge, CoC, Faster Attacks, Inc Crit, Arc, not sure about the last one. Or Shield Charge, Faster Attacks, CoC, Inc Crit, Frost Bomb, Hypothermia (maybe even Arcane Surge?). Is Vol's Devotion still mandatory to make Discharge work?

How does crit interact with Vortex? How important is increased area for GC?
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; June 14 2018 at 10:53:18 PM.

Doing a ranger wandslinger in SSF hardcore. My god the dps, using power siphon and elemental hit atm (is there a better single target option?)

1600 dps aoe piercing 3, and since i lucked out and found a Poets pen it arcs on every attack as well. Elemental hit is around 2,5k (lvl 30) and i got pretty shit gear overall and only 700 life but dodge....

I guess my best dps option from here is stacking power charge and crit? im gonna use frostbite for frenzy charges later but dont know if its better to split between both or focus more on power charges?

Barrage for single target? Though it got nerfed while EH got mechanics buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Now has an added damage effectiveness and base damage of 40% at gem level 1 (down from 50%), up to 47.6% at gem level 20 (down from 61.4%).
    Now fires 4 additional projectiles (up from 3).

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Now has an added damage effectiveness and base damage of 40% at gem level 1 (down from 50%), up to 47.6% at gem level 20 (down from 61.4%).
    So better or worse then EH?

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Buffed from before but nerfed from preview version

It's a good buff, but makes the +1 additional arrow enchant from lab less OP.
    I assume various corruptions also can do that now.

I guess i stay with EH for now, the dps is in bizzaro land. Lvl 43 and with 3 power/3 frenzy i hit 9,5k dmg with EH and 6k with Power siphon. I clear temple incursions with 10s left on clock..

I guess i stay with EH for now, the dps is in bizzaro land. Lvl 43 and with 3 power/3 frenzy i hit 9,5k dmg with EH and 6k with Power siphon. I clear temple incursions with 10s left on clock..
    It won't say like that for long. Normal to experience a dps drop from 60-80 as the game difficulty scales faster than you can keep up.
    And you need to move into endgame gearing.

It won't say like that for long. Normal to experience a dps drop from 60-80 as the game difficulty scales faster than you can keep up.
    And you need to move into endgame gearing.

Sad: Riped lvl 61 on the Elkboss in act 7? Got it into 5% tried to kill, got hit twice in quick succession 2400hp was gone fast.

The black one in the black area with the black skill effects?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Yeah, the one before the spider. You collect fireflies before it.

Yeah, the one before the spider. You collect fireflies before it.
    Yeah both he and his black thingies hurt quite a lot.