hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 211 of 220 FirstFirst ... 111161201208209210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 4383

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

monster hunter league is go

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    we monster hunter now

I finally got to level 74 and unlocked one of the big two handed axe damage nodes. Running through maps somewhat easier now. My leap slam is still dreadful but I'm struggling to get enough fusing orbs together to really buff my core gems. idk

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    I finally got to level 74 and unlocked one of the big two handed axe damage nodes. Running through maps somewhat easier now. My leap slam is still dreadful but I'm struggling to get enough fusing orbs together to really buff my core gems. idk
    link your profile, I might have some upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post
    I really have no clue what I'm doing so don't be surprised if this is the worst build you've ever seen

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

I really have no clue what I'm doing so don't be surprised if this is the worst build you've ever seen
    idk what your main skill is. Cyclone? It's linked to Molten Shell which doesn't help. Pick a main skill and trick it out with supports. Leave support skills like Molten Shell and Leap Slam to their own set of links. Molten Shell+COMK is pretty amusing tho, points for style on that one.

All your other skills seem to have repeat support gems. They don't stack, so those aren't helping. Throw those extras into your weapon swap to keep them levelling, for vaal shenanigans/selling (just get 2x 3L and use the setup only for levelling)

Get a better weapon. There are a bunch of cheap uniques - Hezmana's Bloodlust or Kaom's Primacy come to mind for axes. Kondo's Pride for sword.

Get more links on either your weapon or chest. You could buy the prophecy that gets you a 5L, for example. Or you can make your own by spamming Jeweller Orbs to get 6S, then spamming Fuse to get 5-6L (6L v rare, will take hundreds of fuse).

Spec out of the accuracy nodes near Templar and Marauder, you don't need them after getting Resolute Techniques.

Spec out of the totem nodes. Generally only get totem nodes if you're going heavy into them (eg Ancestral Bond for 2x Warchief Totems). SPeaking of, don't use Increased Duration on your totem, just hit it with more damages (or maybe Blind support if you wanted survivability, but you should have lots as Jugg).

Do more Labs and get more Ascendancy points. Need to do the different difficulty labs (Normal, Cruel, Merciless, Uber) to get them all, 2 points each.

Get some life and mana leech. Holy shit.

Get better flasks and get good at using them. Flasks are super OP.

Upgrade your Diedbell to Diedbellow - it's a 'Fated' unique upgraded via prophecy. You can buy the sealed prophecy. Use a warcry from time to time to trigger the benefit.

If possible spec out of the whole bottom outer wheel stuff and cross over to Duelist on the Inner wheel (straight between Warrior's Blood and Master of the Arena). Then cross over the life nodes to Art of the Gladiator, then start filling the Destroyer wheel and go to the bottom 2h wheel (via Golem's Blood). All the stuff on the outer wheel added up (bleed wheel, Bloodless, bad jewel node) is less than what you'd get on the inner path.

Get better jewels. Yours are awful. One is a 1h jewel (useless) and the others only have 2 stats (the double damage one is OK, consider Regaling it and hope for another good affix). Watch one of Zizaran's Build Roast videos on youtube, he shows how to search for jewels (and jewellery) on poe.trade. Generally speaking jewels should be end-of-build stuff in the 80s-90s, when you're not getting skill points fast enough to get the bigger nodes.

Generally speaking, now that you've gotten to 75 and know your way around the game, you should probably make a new char and follow a build guide. If you like cyclone, I'd recommend a Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer, it's cyclone based so familiar, but with some meatball action to spice it up, and very strong. And play in leagues, Standard is l0l. FYI there's an expansion with new leagues and ascendancy rework coming on 2 March, so might want to wait for it.
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

rip

phoneposting

Yeah, not worth fixing that. I'd recommend starting over once the ascendancy changes are out in 2 weeks.

Ya it's bad, but not totally awful. With some short term fixes you could keep goin:
    -drop accuracy, totem and bleed passives
    -get a real weapon, 5L it (Jeweller's Touch prophecy, or currency spam)
    -use all 5 links instead of repeating supports
    -un-fuck jewels
    -un-fuck flasks
    -do labs for ascendancies
    You should only be harsh when, as often happens, kindness proves useless.
    -Prince Eugene of Savoy

Poking around on lolStandard last night testing a dude for the next league.
    are prices always so fucking mental? 3ex for a jewel that's be 10c on the Abyss League.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Depends, are you trying to find ones that match a build Mathil recently played (his influence is not limited to current league), or are you after bases/mods that only occur in the curren league & must have ripped from league hardcore to be in standard before league merger? Else, it's just the accumulated wealth of standard inflating things (consider that its been pooled for years vs the weeks of a league). Some things diminish in difference as the merger approaches. But then there's also people buying in prep for the announced changes, which so far seem huge for almost all ascendancies & thus any character planning to be continued in perma leagues once they arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

I suppose abyss jewels are being snapped up by long term planners.... but a 7% life + Phys sword gem was still 20c !
    maybe i am doing it wrong - it is POE after all

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Poking around on lolStandard last night testing a dude for the next league.
    are prices always so fucking mental? 3ex for a jewel that's be 10c on the Abyss League.
    Only jewels there are ones ripped from hardcore wait a week or two.

I suppose abyss jewels are being snapped up by long term planners.... but a 7% life + Phys sword gem was still 20c !
    maybe i am doing it wrong - it is POE after all
    20c is below the "worth listing at all " threshold for a lot of people on standard

Just to put things into perspective, i was selling ilvl82 abyss jewels for 3ex each earlier in the league, with what i thought were good stats i accidentally crafted (but not for my build). 80% of buyers would pay 3ex for a white ilvl82, because apparently noone bothers with ripping over from abyss hardcore -> standard

abysses dont' drop in standard ? well that explains things.

Does my golem and skill tree look better now?

EDIT: actually looking again I'm seeing more accuracy nodes I can trim out for health, I'm almost out of regret orbs, how is this so involved I hate being a noob

phoneposting

abysses dont' drop in standard ? well that explains things.
    League mechanics are not active in standard part of the reason its a shithole

Does my golem and skill tree look better now?

EDIT: actually looking again I'm seeing more accuracy nodes I can trim out for health, I'm almost out of regret orbs, how is this so involved I hate being a noob
    tried to save your tree, with this you get more life, more damage, another jewel socket and better pathing:
    https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-...d4evJFhO9lTQHc

if you need regrets, tell me what times you're online

edit: you need to get some mana leech on gear and fix your links. drop one of the faster attacks on leap slam and socket fortify instead. on warchief, use maim instead of increased duration. on cyclone, use melee physical damage, maim and faster attacks. get hatred and herald of ash as your auras and a blood rage.
    Last edited by Mortvvs; February 22 2018 at 06:59:24 PM.

Raider Ascendancy rework:
      Spoiler:

tl;dr - Onslaught generation on-hit now, more evasion w/ onslaught, -12% MS

tl;dr for me - have to roll anti-freeze and anti-shock flask, go with Avatar of the Slaughter + Avatar of the Chase, for 30% MOAR dps and 70%-ish evasion chance (no more anti-curse flask though)

Thats like 3m PoB Shaper dps with Bisco's on, l0l

Anticipating oneshotting Uber Elder phases

Also i'm p. sure i'm then evasion-capped on blinded enemies, putting god knows how many alt/regals into a double flat lightning/life/blind chance jewel paid off
    Last edited by n0th; February 23 2018 at 09:10:43 AM.

I thought the whole point with Ascendancy rebalancing was to deal with the absurd power creep.
    (Then they added elder/shaper items and shit really went out the window)