hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239
Results 4,761 to 4,777 of 4777

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

Build #2 is going to be a cospri something. Deffo. I wonder which....
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

So you can farm syndicates in Quarry by spam-entering instances and watching your latency.
    Just like vaal side areas in Docks waaaaay back in the day. Lol.

I completely skipped Betrayal and spent like 2 hours yesterday doing that trying to figure out what the league mechanic is about. Did 3 or 4 safehouses, still dont fully understand how this shit works.

So i'm in standard and i want to progress where i left off in Delve (1540ish depth), which means i need sulphite scarabs. Which apparently means i want Intervention safehouses with Cameria and potentially ignore/"block" everything else.
    I still dont understand what trust/rivalry actually means, how you min-max maneuvering the syndicate member you need to the spot you need, and how much rng is involved.

I did progress quite a bit on crafting recipes, so thats cool.

Friends/Rivalries pretty much the same.

Friends will help a syndicate member, rivals will come fuck him up in a fight.
    But either way, you end up fighting all the same.

Cameria, as captain and boss of Intervention will net you 2x Gilded Sulphite Scarabs.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post

Cameria, as captain and boss of Intervention will net you 2x Gilded Sulphite Scarabs.
    You can buy the scarabs though, selling other betrayal safehouse things, such as use of a Leo (exalt) bench, or vorici socket bleaching etc.

Basically, dont go mad trying to get cameria as captain of your safehouse at the cost of other perfectly valuable members who may be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post

You can buy the scarabs though, selling other betrayal safehouse things, such as use of a Leo (exalt) bench, or vorici socket bleaching etc.

Basically, dont go mad trying to get cameria as captain of your safehouse at the cost of other perfectly valuable members who may be there.
    A safehouse leader, will never participate on his own house operations.
    Make sure he/she is max rank before getting him into that leadership role.
    (Can still encounter the leader as rival/friend for another house)

Has anyone figured out how to game the memories yet? Im too lazy to google a long explanation.

Atm it seems to me that modifiers are more valuable than chests, unless its really high level ones which i dont have access to yet. There seems to be some way to plant fragments behind you, which i havent 100% figured out. Doesnt seem to work on the last tile before a modifier.

Did uber lab today after a bit of struggling, standing still to channel casts is a bad idea vs Itzaro. Build is taking off but turned into a full-blown Storm Brand build again, its just so much more efficient than selfcasting. Bosses get shredded by a 4link Storm Burst.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; March 19 2019 at 11:58:45 PM.

A safehouse leader, will never participate on his own house operations.
    Make sure he/she is max rank before getting him into that leadership role.
    (Can still encounter the leader as rival/friend for another house)
    Fuck me

Now i have to wait for RNG to move Cameria off the leadership position?

Cause i have her at rank 1 and also she has the one craft that i legit want to improve my build(crit multi if shattered recently), and now she doesnt spawn cause leader

I also lol'd at how "betrayal help" doesnt explain anything really

edit: Quarry farming gets put in dumpster at the end of the week, oh well https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467350

I do have most veiled recipe grind out of the way already though, so v0v

Watched Waggles trickster build guide and holy shit

40k evasion, enfeeble, blind
    capped spell dodge w/ flasks up
    5k life/3k ES and Trickster ghost shroud thingy

Pretty much unkillable, lel.
    Last edited by n0th; March 20 2019 at 08:38:36 AM.

A bunch of Synthesis fixes are in planning. Most importantly i think, the ability to re-position already placed memories, stronger modifiers but less spread.

Could be decent, i guess they are not too happy that everyone ignores the nexus atm. In case you dont, what ive found (see my earlier post) is that you can replace decayed memories behind you even on decaying pieces themselves / end nodes. Just enter the next node, open the memory map, rightclick-remove the decayed node, place new one, start the current node and click on the beacon again immediately. That initializes the node behind you even if you then run to your actual exit on the other side.

Useful to keep planned-out routes intact.

Problem atm is, synthesis isn't very fun.
    Delving is fun, betrayals is fun.

But you can't chose to do either.
    Betrayal encounters rare, completing a safe house is a fucking chore.
    And it is the #1 source for the sulphite you need to delve.

We got a bajillion small chests and barrels spread out through the game.
    Maybe adding sulphite to some of them would solve the delving access.

(And how about adding Betrayal encounters and Niko and such as a mapping option.
    GGG has really not thought this one through.)

Imo creeping decay on nexus nodes should be removed, that would be enough to make me enjoy them. As it is the payoff to farm up memory mods just isnt there.

Dont think that will happen tho. At this point, i assume they will do some QoL fixes and then abandon it.

Nexus swallows so much time i still havent really progressed into yellow maps :S
    Should probably completely ignore it until in reds.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; March 22 2019 at 10:55:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Imo creeping decay on nexus nodes should be removed, that would be enough to make me enjoy them. As it is the payoff to farm up memory mods just isnt there.

Dont think that will happen tho. At this point, i assume they will do some QoL fixes and then abandon it.

Nexus swallows so much time i still havent really progressed into yellow maps :S
    Should probably completely ignore it until in reds.
    I got my exalt in a memory in a low tier map memory, so thats a thing, but its just poop to run them. none of the fragmented or whatever weapons are going to be good, and the synthesised ones wont be either. getting 3 of the same type of thing and then just to RNG a not awful implicit... everyones after that lvl 86 item as one of the 3, but that would cost a fortune.

Apart from random loot, there isnt a reason to do this?

Tempted to start up a private delve league - i gather it'l be pretty much SFF but that's not too much of an issue, and delving is wicked

oh shit that is expensive. screw that.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Is there not a subreddit or something to find like-minded people, to share the cost (as supported via in-game mechanisms)?

betrayals is fun.
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

There is /global 159 for map sharing, maybe you could find people to share sulphite scarabs there. The problem is that sulphite is split between party members, so if one leaves before his place in the rotation or fakes the scarab, you are SOL.

Dont think its really a thing.

e: Stash tab sale, but the uniques tab isnt included :S
    Tempted to get it anyways since its such a huge space saver (i like to hoard trash uniques "just in case").

Also finally managed to corrupt a Tabula, my 4th or 5th i think. +2 duration gems, not terrible not great.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; March 24 2019 at 09:45:42 AM.

Bump, Nexus fixes are out. Losing modifier when you move a tile doesnt feel great, neither does the decay (still). But at least it does feel more rewarding now.

Still sitting on my +2 Tabula, not a lot of luck. The most entertaining piece i got recently was an "of crafting" headpiece while delving.

I have refinded my Soulrend build into a Bane, but cant find motivation to play currently.

Still enjoying smashing out some maps in the evenings. I havent yet rerolled, SSF means i got plenty to do still to gear out.

I did get the slower proj / faster casting gloves, not using them yet tho. Rampage gloves are just too much fun. I know i could just weapon swap, but :effort: and it feels cheesy. Also got shock/ignite immune the other day, now im waiting for my Enlighten to roll over so i can run 4 heralds and one aura :>

About to start working on red maps, if theres one thing thats still not great after the Nexus fixes its that doing memory farming takes shitloads of time. Still hope it doesnt make it to standard, the crafting feels so pointlessly convoluted id rather poke my eye out than get into it.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; April 10 2019 at 11:05:18 PM.