hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 248 of 251 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251 LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 5001

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

I've been playing private guild hc league for a few leagues now. Don't miss trading a bit.

Im tiring of my current build, but enjoying HoA / Poison in principle. Been thinking about doing a funky build with my current SSF gear.

HoA Winter Orb CWC GMP Ice Spear. Ive had very good experience with CWC Ice Spear last league, and i also got Volkuurs Guidance with Cold to Poison yesterday. I need a Thuls Blessing for a Perfect Form chest, which would fit pretty well i think. Alternatively i also have The Coming Calamity (unlinked) and an Essence Wyrm, but i think that would dumpster my defences too much unless i go CI, which ive never done before.

The question is, do i: scale minion damage, take the new minion to self damage node, and use the minion damage wand i got? Or do i scale pure poison?

Which ascendancy would i choose? Necro? Assassin? Pathfinder?

I think the build idea can work, but im absolutely stumped as to how to make a tree for it.

Support
    1:33 AM (11 hours ago)
    to me

Hi there,

We have looked into the issue further and we can now hold a guild vote to decide a change of leadership. This would require members of your guild voting for who they would like as leader. Please talk to the members of your guild, and ask them to contact us with their vote including which guild they're contacting us about.

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Kane
    Not a very smooth system they got.

Everyone gotta mail: support@grindinggear.com

And just vote for Varrakk as guild leader for, Guild: Criterion. <FHC>

Afterwards we can sort out this shit.
    Last edited by VARRAKK; July 2 2019 at 10:57:33 AM.

emailed them!
    char#3 is super-FOTm cyclone.... This season's netcode simply cannot handle Oro's Flickerstrike
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    emailed them!
    char#3 is super-FOTm cyclone.... This season's netcode simply cannot handle Oro's Flickerstrike
    Thanks!

I tried again one or two days ago.
    The server still feels terrible, rubberbanding and it doesn't accurately register my inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Im tiring of my current build, but enjoying HoA / Poison in principle. Been thinking about doing a funky build with my current SSF gear.

HoA Winter Orb CWC GMP Ice Spear. Ive had very good experience with CWC Ice Spear last league, and i also got Volkuurs Guidance with Cold to Poison yesterday. I need a Thuls Blessing for a Perfect Form chest, which would fit pretty well i think. Alternatively i also have The Coming Calamity (unlinked) and an Essence Wyrm, but i think that would dumpster my defences too much unless i go CI, which ive never done before.

The question is, do i: scale minion damage, take the new minion to self damage node, and use the minion damage wand i got? Or do i scale pure poison?

Which ascendancy would i choose? Necro? Assassin? Pathfinder?

I think the build idea can work, but im absolutely stumped as to how to make a tree for it.
    Occultist unless you are struggling for crit, or want flask uptime/prolif??

As for servers, I've not had many issues except recently Delving has had some tedious stalling that doesn't show in the latency charts, but up to several seconds of screen stall (but still animating iirc) followed by inputs & enemies movements catching up.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Blech. Did the 4-way fight, got every boss down once barely, got fuckall loot. Did the 3-way after that, went better although i still only got one jewel and a headpiece i hadnt seen yet.

And all that after pimping my bow to 380 pds + 30% quality. I think Scourge Arrow is just scuffed for me, and i cant rely on getting a 6-link to make it better and have no idea where to respec to fix it.

Its probably reroll time. Almost the exact same build path, just with Assassin poison/crit nodes and some juggling to scale poison more would be easily doing 30-40% more (or higher, its tough to estimate how hard the inc poison duration would carry with the buttload of hits that SA does).

Im gonna do some breachstones and other shit ive got lying around, then ill try the cold to poison Trickster. If that doesnt work out either, then its probably time for a break.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 2 2019 at 11:05:48 PM.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...the_domain_of/
    18.15% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Monolith Helmet.
    2.65% of players have completed 24 challenges and earned the Monolith Aura.
    0.31% of players have completed 36 challenges and earned the Monolith Wings.

I saw Mathil made a Shock Nova build, I love Nova skills.
    Do want to play this, but a 20ex staff..yikes! Got 12ish, with some flipping I could make that money in a day.

Do or do not?

Wait a week, he'll be 2 builds along, market demand would have dropped and supply would have increased?
    Also didn't he switch staves, so double-check what he said in latest build vid, and/or PoB the alternatives and maybe find a cheaper comparable setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post

i have no life

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Support
    1:33 AM (11 hours ago)
    to me

Hi there,

We have looked into the issue further and we can now hold a guild vote to decide a change of leadership. This would require members of your guild voting for who they would like as leader. Please talk to the members of your guild, and ask them to contact us with their vote including which guild they're contacting us about.

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Kane
    Not a very smooth system they got.

Everyone gotta mail: support@grindinggear.com

And just vote for Varrakk as guild leader for, Guild: Criterion. <FHC>

Afterwards we can sort out this shit.
    done!

same

e: also, someone tell me if im bricking another char:

Spoiler:

PoB code:

eNq9W-tT4sgW_zz8FV1U7a2Z2gLyJnh1t_DBY0YUQWX0i9UkDUSSNOYB xq3537e7k5igBBrHe50pJ2l-531yzukOc_j3s2ODJfJ8C7tHZbEqlAFyDWxa7vSofHPdqujlv_ 8qHfZhMLucHIeWTT_5q_TlkF0DGy2RfVRuELIAelMU3Kas5Aey NoauaQUX2HMgQV1gF6Vr63c95BmWjXw_XTZs6PsX0EFH5ZEVGL MygL6BXPMkW79Ahocd6BrIKwMHWu4QG3MUtD0cLo7KUhksLbTq YZNAu73-5eA6FXbihSjVhljy5bBvwwh5wwAGwCe_jspN4hA4RR0rIFygHR IWjbokVKWGINVFSVDKta2Ep9Ahv_ekHS4QMl9pxKr-28C-h84mE2QE1hKdeMTwGfXWK6VGlCoi3QDXlaqoNrRtFL3QDqyFbd GIJFRStd4oIum8kyEKQhH4GgfQPu0Pc1ilUW9URVlpSI3tVDiL YyH_PrZ87K4JUKWqIKmyru2gWY-2LCtVRVV1olYRHUnp2QZ5Ql3X9KpOGGiaUGhSD7rwBPuZSWpxp gRZIESpMPMG6GkNKYpFyFP0nGX1Nn55oKjJRcium5khi9IWhnm kqKpFyHNrko9Eo77lITIOKLrrGhnjur6N8Y3rIR95y9zTt03EO kmflDiUN6I41SnhAE2Rm3_2GtJWo88RMmZtUgUHMEC7s50mURZ JTdjqJgrOu0nSt7Hd5CVOgrc-kqsNlTwO6c82Juv-kraUNore01tnLvKm0XBmITszqq5sdVqeJu-8OpeUdXO4SPa1aQlpo34FKnVpuz0xfi0PClO_h2yECIWJ3hR49 fMo-h5-pL3N3o-s6Tk49Hb7hxkdg9dsLm4gs8i3DNJtWDsYIDMkymGeIKY9uoeXy CH5zxo8mVyyWlFEemyTmeeN5dsssu29KJpBAI35KTanaC8he1G 0LI94y7dyHa0iF3a_E0wfDl70uTWdBS6ZWPcQMIPYfwfn0P6Sz H4ncLHb4MwEbpI3dvCLyozhpunjFUHO6DTv74fuwazpFxbrlof cl4ib_xo8L0Aprolm6NHU45bxluK9HYc1tt2hV11ngb2ALZ5A2 _AZy667CAPgsn2JY_nGwzicTOjeo0xEeGwvddZqnZ1cd2_PEi3 yJP7csu0HN3TGdHKO_6VbmBg5RKyQAAPbNlz4yDwqT6DtE94Wu RxS2iGpnkbAhSdDdzKw8qDp6MylBduT8CDpPoFX0aSEcLvhOlo gGlefi-TY5tU5ntW5oN2pawWcvkUGjLiQr62dC90jCRj3FD4_kCrvWeMw QHxwNmJz6UFnTB7g2njFpXHcw7l4J2MODzap-lyxY4_QNZwj_picogki6ewnFSWtHocsdX1gogkk--c2cq5CaFtBdFR2LbucWz-PD1vYqk-KEFnyjyOyhTwqB16YHGYwbuw8pMmGCnbPZNE5AthwTHnQUx44t qmWjPQtAcVSdl8OiZD0lEeSUrK2jcfQFlPiKXK61EgUQBMGsNY NiGY1ql6tgzxom5eT5hS7EVGbMu9ZLvFUIucNT-nVbU-pF4T3ZJk97BMqvFhQAl4DDBeWiTzSCQK6TXnjC1qU6fiX0gA8A e_ZbuNYe-87YX_fDcPFIg5zLDE9aNjhL0nIuSXhsYnBBntjGMg3iM-0gs74Me9LtxXadrxb_4g52zhtsCuGAmIaBYOshH2idX2L7l75z elDL1hP4YTXOqMN1qSAtWQcho6DXWSyka-NbeQkhanGnpidtUHaozZI5c_xHeVGrkaWGyDv0htzl4L3vmt52 A9aoRflEFmVKHRlLBow2Rvd2ScjSAB959PT5QT6wWhGdq90yHH JpolMidz257JlG58NBlM4WFE8yBPUPjWgXYNKg96e8VRy1mUs3 oZT2WIdoQJ5sv9bNNseIoXfSw7AUXY24X8kpru5bbA9IQIpFci Tfba9Q5vu-37TzEImG6yLsf9Tm86R7xN14ln_45UoYbiJ2wa7YhhIcZ9a0n9 33PuNCtCBgZdNVlxJsU6yaRiLAW9ckFyxSfraQwjA2CxGIiYzM bkBhBjl3k7WE4NvBufs4sssCBb-Qa22Wq2qCxjM8AQ9kzyrGtipLaDvE6YVpmyFcqo1yc9xs3fabN 6vOoPBDzfC56PJ5fflj27Tbjcu3frLE5z3rm4Gs6dVGI2tp7Pl ct5wjdEPv9EwJG0U9R6dq9H4ZX5-ezcSnofN9mzUdOzbn-3hbfvpuX1_c_59tapcVrrNsL_qCNHLsTaSKuGDZ5n928XiJqxc Gy_jiyf1-Lx3OWxedW5vlvc_8UpC7kNf_vlid4TWd3_0GOl3i6B940Sr9t3 8KZj0L32oNj3tB768m1z_iO4mOjSf5pLafnzsLfvecNpYrkR41 fKWuiZdVFaPwv3dsXp5X-9eRKcvd415a2RH6uzCaH2fKXPUOru_00bdH-P7hdLpOKtzp9VzzxvNSXd5NY7ay_Hx-OcjtOUInTzIC7fdEpQH4k7teDo7GeOrR2EeGUcsGLU0Gofxy1w _Dk1yB1xsIpoqdfrGApB9NsvD5FznPUyW6prMgZN0pa7y4DSxo fHI1TRZ4cHJDb3BI1ds6Dz8FE3XJQ6cJioij1xFlLj8p0kyTzh UVWzw4BS9rulc4ahLPGGTRU3nMUNWFC6cJtRlLrmyJos8fiF-rvPYqzRErujqm7KP1MnskSI3pCSy6klrJr24wAFin9HF9IZV1F sLrYBPhipjNgw82kxeMHbuiEKqUiVPokTir6g0ZP4MrzpkCunB xWutp9jk4EKOEfSE7tSaTJDHjkPSQk-BP4_KFV2tkoApWl2o66Iev2I6ZC0mKe30eojirhv6aIgM7JojB BfYZcux4PiQlUDBEnoWGfuYfHoWk7S6AVkOogNwc9G9ujkr3WJ 7Hobefwgb_78-aIeWSQ8fS_cI2jgApIUtkV-6jXkdAHrun93RI_3s7vW0vhSfyyITvH4ml5LTnQMgCaUkJAfgu ML-lJinBujpAChyqessbMuw6OdC6Z_EjAPx1z8edKfoQKiqv5qm6Y OvolaRhG8gwOCrpFZkcknVS7bxdJm9lSH-c00Qv9PxM34SDz9qICc_eQO_ihxzU6SKUv-WOWgHy4zPn19VoVKPdXLgs-WEDtvFF7jlz6-yUFGEb39QPPNFfLbHIrrZ8jUSZu4mErmQJLMpR6cKfwD6taZkv gOnoQfpKWFe7TscemvxMqCb4POqMlg-DJtgcgx7599NWPEXE5qcPs7gEpGM_AMY7MydWpToTP52rCCvCt Nibzr5V6YWLzGtWz1sDqjLAXM8KWhVNX2Ok8pWiJB2IuSdCGUn Qt2J0HYi0jfpbJbOSldsxKZydUa2DdRlI-w5pRvXJw1gwCpOWlHauVoi6_laIpY60AciiKGlPyWWvhRMDzrj VVKymiRXAR3qS69L9I6mN_2yBrjAgJ7wlxQSP8s1yO7TJxC6lE LMAovkdYt6zXb3pHRqQbLZMUHLhv68dOLBCZF4AGhvKPU9NLGe DwD9yl5pGE6ym3wxzeyV6uu1c7Mayroag-bgrHRBWh0FlNoz6Ad2BM4iBL6jFbILVErKgfirOY58P965kaJH Nm3kIYmfPkYubzFis0V5g-Q3BsVy6DsDaAOdxk-UADRNixYXspSrE--NJ01yS9_Mt8jDIW198TvKuAFumCtymJgZELlQ0nAFF4C5jWicD DHSdtJjZAd7krB8AvIOvtiMQPxWaU_2TSe0UcCjwm94ReThr-7vOi6-OxzQQbaD9g1Kaiyg1vLl1J66pxK4487jCuVjqvI640NkIocPaW fY7Qoc-HuqENeEfZ_h4mdN_Ig48SP5KX4sJCKHD_mi9oHHnEVR_Dh7rgf 5A0ki7i487xBxSyJth-1B2e6OfaMGuxNr-u77Mcbrt9HPQ2MelcEYYxtBN9k6vv9CzSz_ZvbW8kiNJsRDuq3 Ifb9GTd_EJ1IPa2__m8O_NLWN7A==

The thinking is, HoA 4link in a +2 head, WOrb - CWC - Ice Spear - GMP - Slower Proj - Poison in my only 6link chest, Hatred aura in Essence Wyrm. The rest of the gems are 4link Spectres, Curse on Hit - Storm Brand (with more cold to poison procs for virulence) - Temp Chains (defense, more poison damage), Poachers Mark (frenzies and more hit chance for minions), and then CWDT some guard skill, Dessecrate, some Offering, some movement skill.

Gear is Essence Wyrm, rare 6link chest, Volkuurs Guidance with cold to poison, maybe some shaper/elder gloves for the spectres. Temple wand with spell crit and minion damage + whatever i can craft on it. Rest just some rare shit.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 3 2019 at 05:51:38 PM.

FHC/vB fucked with the very long single base64 string, inserting 33 wordbreaks. Use the PoB Pastebin functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortvvs View Post

i have no life
    TMA which you found hardest/depended upon trading? This is another breakdown you might just want to state your differences from.

i have no life
    TMA which you found hardest/depended upon trading? This is another breakdown you might just want to state your differences from.
    Not going to read all that. The challenges are super easy this time and mostly depend on grind, the only one I'm going to buy is strongboxes if I don't get lucky while finishing the endgame grinds. The hardest was actually 150 legion monsters because I lacked the AOE/speed before rerolling as 2h slayer.

same

The thinking is, HoA 4link in a +2 head, WOrb - CWC - Ice Spear - GMP - Slower Proj - Poison in my only 6link chest, Hatred aura in Essence Wyrm. The rest of the gems are 4link Spectres, Curse on Hit - Storm Brand (with more cold to poison procs for virulence) - Temp Chains (defense, more poison damage), Poachers Mark (frenzies and more hit chance for minions), and then CWDT some guard skill, Dessecrate, some Offering, some movement skill.

Gear is Essence Wyrm, rare 6link chest, Volkuurs Guidance with cold to poison, maybe some shaper/elder gloves for the spectres. Temple wand with spell crit and minion damage + whatever i can craft on it. Rest just some rare shit.
    I poked about with it. https://pastebin.com/EZ87uWqU

Got some real concerns:
    There's not any poison dps going on, which isn't a problem just for abusing poison stacks to sustain Agony Crawler & Vile Toxins' More dps afaik, but means don't waste points & curses trying to scale DoT.
    Sockets, I couldn't see enough places to have any spectres/zombies/etc, or a guard skill, but did go for Wither totems (do this or get Withering Touch on something).
    Swapped ascendancy notables, pathed tree to get Spiritual Command and Sacrifice, seems obvious for a Necro focused on few/1 powerful minion(s) + self-casting.
    I'm seeing ~half a mil Shaper dps, split between crawler and spears if all GMP hit, and you keep up poisons & wither.
    You really need to throw on some gear (+2minion helm? and use the right element of gloves) to be able to min-max pathing & gems.
    Mana sustain?
    Defences?
    Reflect?

Basically, you being cold spell crit, the minion being chaos/physical (non-crit?), I just keep thinking why not channel/cast some physical spell/skill, (Etherial Knives/Blade Vortex/Flurry?) and simplify the synergies.
    I'm all for larking about with ele-to-chaos, chaos poison, Vile Toxins scaling, but I did it with legacy Consuming Dark and also ensured I was reflect-proof with almost 8k life. Your idea isn't clear to me, need a proper full PoB or other calc demo to see how it all comes together with spectres, etc.

P.S. wasn't seeing how Power Charges were going to help much either, and flat added damage to minions jewels didn't seem to be doing much either.

P.P.S. Projectile Weakness really seems like the way to go, that'll give pierce so your minion can instead link a stronger green support (i.e. Vile Toxins for another 50k dps, or Vic Proj).
    Also, you could use Bane to apply curses, rather than 2 sockets via hitting spell + curse on hit. WO should be able to keep up poison & virulence stacks, no?

P.P.P.S. You could probably easily add in some abuse of Energy Leech gem, either for dps + defence, or with EB to solve mana sustain.
    Last edited by Daneel Trevize; July 3 2019 at 08:27:43 PM.

The hardest was actually 150 legion monsters because I lacked the AOE/speed before rerolling as 2h slayer.
    I just cheesed this in Quarry with Vaal Ice Nova in a Shaper/Elder dagger pseudo 5-link and some Spell + AoE scaling, and Herald of Ice... Yes, before this I wasn't getting past 50 cleared while <lvl90 and knocking out the first 12 challenges while being true melee range.
    Still need to find a Bestiary legion rare/chest, dunno if that requires maps or if a little more cheese is all it'll take.

same

I poked about with it. https://pastebin.com/EZ87uWqU

Got some real concerns:
    There's not any poison dps going on, which isn't a problem just for abusing poison stacks to sustain Agony Crawler & Vile Toxins' More dps afaik, but means don't waste points & curses trying to scale DoT.
    Sockets, I couldn't see enough places to have any spectres/zombies/etc, or a guard skill, but did go for Wither totems (do this or get Withering Touch on something).
    Swapped ascendancy notables, pathed tree to get Spiritual Command and Sacrifice, seems obvious for a Necro focused on few/1 powerful minion(s) + self-casting.
    I'm seeing ~half a mil Shaper dps, split between crawler and spears if all GMP hit, and you keep up poisons & wither.
    You really need to throw on some gear (+2minion helm? and use the right element of gloves) to be able to min-max pathing & gems.
    Mana sustain?
    Defences?
    Reflect?

Basically, you being cold spell crit, the minion being chaos/physical (non-crit?), I just keep thinking why not channel/cast some physical spell/skill, (Etherial Knives/Blade Vortex/Flurry?) and simplify the synergies.
    I'm all for larking about with ele-to-chaos, chaos poison, Vile Toxins scaling, but I did it with legacy Consuming Dark and also ensured I was reflect-proof with almost 8k life. Your idea isn't clear to me, need a proper full PoB or other calc demo to see how it all comes together with spectres, etc.

P.S. wasn't seeing how Power Charges were going to help much either, and flat added damage to minions jewels didn't seem to be doing much either.

P.P.S. Projectile Weakness really seems like the way to go, that'll give pierce so your minion can instead link a stronger green support (i.e. Vile Toxins for another 50k dps, or Vic Proj).
    Also, you could use Bane to apply curses, rather than 2 sockets via hitting spell + curse on hit. WO should be able to keep up poison & virulence stacks, no?

P.P.P.S. You could probably easily add in some abuse of Energy Leech gem, either for dps + defence, or with EB to solve mana sustain.
    Some nice comments, ty

Poison dps doesnt show because i didnt figure out / bother to get the correct gloves on. It should skyrocket once that is taken into account.
    Sockets: no space for zombies unless they share a 4link with specters. CWDT guard, convocation, dessecrate, offering, flame dash/frost blink is exactly the 6 slots on weapon/shield.
    You are right that withered is probably huge, if i can get a way to apply it. Atm that would mean Specters - Zombies - Minion Damage - Withering Touch.
    Ascendancy i am very unsure about. If i use zombies the flat phys reduction and aoe slam is nice. Commander of Darkness doesnt seem as interesting, but obviously works on specters/zombies/agony crawler at the same time.
    Mana sustain is Poachers Mark, i dont see an issue there.
    Ele reflect fucks me under any circumstance. Maybe if the Storm Brand dps is low enough i can just cruise with minions in ele refelct maps, idk.
    Defences are dont get hit and build a hybrid buffer from gear. Ill probably land around 7k ehp. Not enough for Minotaur, should be fine for everything else.

e: Power charges dont help at all, since Ice Spear has like 70% crit with flask up as is. It would be funny to have them on the minions, but would cost too much.

e2: You are probably correct that Divine Ire CWC something would make more sense, since it lets me use shaper/elder gloves. But the whole reason i wanted to try it was because i got the gloves, and Ice Spears one big advantage is that it is one of the few skills that shotguns.

e3: jewels are one hypnotic eye for flat cold damage so that Storm Brand can poison, and the rest %minion damage so that it applies back to me and the agony crawler i think.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 3 2019 at 09:12:32 PM.