hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 203 of 244 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4876

Thread: Gun Thread (AK appreciation)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Isnt there an Airsoft forum somewhere for people from police states that are not allowed to own guns, LIKE RUSSIANS.
    As if its any easier here if you aren't a hunter (literally no interest in that) and don't want to compete in some really stupid disciplines.
    ??? Get WSK, register in a club, shoot for a year, buy pistols and rifles. In Russia, not so much. 5 years before "rifle", whatever that means.
    Uhm, other way around:

Compete for a year in a club, apply for a WBK, buy pistols and rifles.

I don't really care about competing because fuck that.
    You don't have to win do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Isnt there an Airsoft forum somewhere for people from police states that are not allowed to own guns, LIKE RUSSIANS.
    As if its any easier here if you aren't a hunter (literally no interest in that) and don't want to compete in some really stupid disciplines.
    ??? Get WSK, register in a club, shoot for a year, buy pistols and rifles. In Russia, not so much. 5 years before "rifle", whatever that means.
    Uhm, other way around:

No, but I also don't want to compete because you have to do that in certain disciplines and IIRC the weapons you buy have to fit to your disciplines. So, no, :effort:. Also you need to join a club and that costs more money than it ought to. Especially as none here in Berlin have ranges fit for proper rifles. It's all 25 and 50 meters.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Uhm, other way around:

No, but I also don't want to compete because you have to do that in certain disciplines and IIRC the weapons you buy have to fit to your disciplines. So, no, :effort:. Also you need to join a club and that costs more money than it ought to. Especially as none here in Berlin have ranges fit for proper rifles. It's all 25 and 50 meters.
    Welp

Uhm, other way around:

I dont know, but you are wrong. I will be polite and help you:

- 1. http://www.d-s-u.de/ -> Einzelmitgliedschaft, costs 25e per year
    - 2. apply for police register thingy that says you are not a felon
    - 3. go find a range in your city that accepts guest shooters or commercial range, expect a cost of about 10-15 hour per lane to shoot, place must have rental guns that may add another 10 bux, plus 15 bux for 50 rounds of 9mm. Do this once a month and get a stamp every time in your little shooting booklet, do this once a month OR 18 times a year -> 15*12+10*12+15*12= 480e for a year plus the 25 bux for the club, so roundabout 600e the first year since you should buy earmuffs. So averages to about 50bux per month on a "lone hero strategy" with no clubs no nothing
    - 4. get your WSK WAFFENSACHKUNDE ASAP, can be 20 bux in a club, can be 150 bux commercially
    - 5. as soon as you have your 12 stamps and 1 year membership in DSU, apply for WBK and two "VOREINTRÄGE", usually the first ones ought to be .223 remingon selbstladebüche and halbautomatische pistole 9mm Luger -> that will literally allow you to walk into triebel and buy an ar15 and whatever 9mm pistol that floats your boat. You will need to refer to a disziplin, so pick whatever allows these weapons from DSU SPORTHANDBUCH (google is your friend).

OH, AND I FORGOT, you will need a weapons locker, so another 200eur.

Generally, triebel.de is a good adress in berlin -> https://www.google.de/maps/place/Tri...CfsQ_BIIgAEwCg

They ought to be able to tell you about a club and/or range.
    Last edited by metacannibal; April 24 2017 at 01:34:42 PM.

Uhm, other way around:

I dont know, but you are wrong. I will be polite and help you:

- 1. http://www.d-s-u.de/ -> Einzelmitgliedschaft, costs 25e per year
    - 2. apply for police register thingy that says you are not a felon
    - 3. go find a range in your city that accepts guest shooters or commercial range, expect a cost of about 10-15 hour per lane to shoot, place must have rental guns that may add another 10 bux, plus 15 bux for 50 rounds of 9mm. Do this once a month and get a stamp every time in your little shooting booklet, do this once a month OR 18 times a year -> 15*12+10*12+15*12= 480e for a year plus the 25 bux for the club, so roundabout 600e the first year since you should buy earmuffs. So averages to about 50bux per month on a "lone hero strategy" with no clubs no nothing
    - 4. get your WSK WAFFENSACHKUNDE ASAP, can be 20 bux in a club, can be 150 bux commercially
    - 5. as soon as you have your 12 stamps and 1 year membership in DSU, apply for WBK and two "VOREINTRÄGE", usually the first ones ought to be .223 remingon selbstladebüche and halbautomatische pistole 9mm Luger -> that will literally allow you to walk into triebel and buy an ar15 and whatever 9mm pistol that floats your boat. You will need to refer to a disziplin, so pick whatever allows these weapons from DSU SPORTHANDBUCH (google is your friend).

OH, AND I FORGOT, you will need a weapons locker, so another 200eur.

Generally, triebel.de is a good adress in berlin -> https://www.google.de/maps/place/Tri...CfsQ_BIIgAEwCg

They ought to be able to tell you about a club and/or range.
    I didn't know the DSU tbh. I looked at the clubs in Spandau and they wanted a lot more money and/or where NRA Germany affiliated, which you may understand isn't my cup of tea.

Guess I can do that after the summer.

Thanks a lot!
    nevar forget

Joe plz
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

if you get a weapon Joe you better not take it into the Rhineland

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Joe plz
    Yes I should move to Austria and just walk into a store and walk out with a shotgun.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Donor
    Joe plz
    Yes I should move to Austria and just walk into a store and walk out with a shotgun.

Tapapapatalk
    I'd go with a pistol but whatever.

Joe plz

Tapapapatalk
    Except you couldn't.

https://www.help.gv.at/Portal.Node/h...e.2450800.html

tl;dr: - justification for a need of ownership (negligible hurdle)
    - psychological exam*
    - some kind of training (lol)

*[unless you have a hunters' license; which is a 2 1/2 months/80hrs course @1500€]

Not exactly "walking in and walking out again"

Also, what the fuck do you need a gun for if you explicitly state you're not interested in competition? Plz.
    Last edited by FatFreddy; April 24 2017 at 04:49:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Joe plz

Tapapapatalk
    Except you couldn't.

- psychological exam*

*[unless you have a hunters' license; which is a 2 1/2 months/80hrs course @1500€]

Also, what the fuck do you need a gun for if you explicitly state you're not interested in competition? Plz.
    I specifically said shotgun, that is a gun that shoots shot, in German a Flinte, guns with smoothbore barrels. Category D according to Austrian law, free for anyone aged 18 and older to own in Austria. Even my beloved Gewehr 98 repeating rifle (Repetierbüchse) is category C according to Austrian law, free for anyone aged 18 and older to own in Austria. I'd only need to register it with the government.

https://www.help.gv.at/Portal.Node/h...e.2450700.html
    Relevant link (thanks for linking to that page in the first place).

Handguns and semiautomatic rifles are category B and require everything you listed. And I am not that much interested in them. I want a Gewehr 98 with a Spandau production mark and shoot that maybe once every 2-3 months just for fun. German law means I have to jump through comparatively a lot of hoops just for that. In Austria just for the Gewehr 98 I want I wouldn't have to. I could buy it and be done with it. If I have to go through all that paperwork, be prepared that I will certainly get the allowed guns.
    nevar forget

you got a Stahlhelm with that 98 ?

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

No and I am not talking about the WWII version called Karabiner 98k.
    nevar forget

That's the one.
    nevar forget

the Stahlhelm is a design originally from 1916 m8, perfectly in line with a Gewehr 98.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

the Stahlhelm is a design originally from 1916 m8.
    I know. Do you really think I didn't know it was called the M1916?
    nevar forget

doubting a germans pedantic autism, its like you people learned nothing from the occupation Liare

Donor
    Joe plz

Tapapapatalk
    Except you couldn't.

- psychological exam*

I specifically said shotgun, that is a gun that shoots shot, in German a Flinte, guns with smoothbore barrels. Category D according to Austrian law, free for anyone aged 18 and older to own in Austria. Even my beloved Gewehr 98 repeating rifle (Repetierbüchse) is category C according to Austrian law, free for anyone aged 18 and older to own in Austria. I'd only need to register it with the government.

Handguns and semiautomatic rifles are category B and require everything you listed. And I am not that much interested in them. I want a Gewehr 98 with a Spandau production mark and shoot that maybe once every 2-3 months just for fun. German law means I have to jump through comparatively a lot of hoops just for that. In Austria just for the Gewehr 98 I want I wouldn't have to. I could buy it and be done with it. If I have to go through all that paperwork, be prepared that I will certainly get the allowed guns.
    Is there rent you can rent and shoot so you don't need to go through the whole rigmarole of becoming a gun owner?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Joe plz

Tapapapatalk
    Except you couldn't.

- psychological exam*

Is there rent you can rent and shoot so you don't need to go through the whole rigmarole of becoming a gun owner?
    cant do forward rolls round your apartment with a rented gun
    Last edited by cullnean; April 24 2017 at 05:59:50 PM.