hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 193 of 244 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 4875

Thread: Gun Thread (AK appreciation)

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    What is the build quality like?

Norinco has a bit of a reputation for varying quality.
    Its typical AK quality with these SDM being on the tank side of things even AK things considered. Meaning that they have thicker metal, but not so much in the department of finishing. People are known to sand the edges to get rid of jags and cut inducing "manufacture". Thats perfectly fine for me considering the price, the SDM guns start at 520 bux for the ol AK47. The one I bought was 720, but I wanted one ASAP due to "EU idiots" and who knows what will be available early next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Folding stocks just makes me mad. Why does nobody go for telescopes?
    Because pure telescopes are only for rifles with hemorrhoids aka ar-15.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Because folding stocks on AK series are aesthetic you weak capitalist pig.
    fyp

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Because folding stocks on AK series are aesthetic you weak capitalist pig.
    fyp
    Side-folding aren't. The downward MP-40 style was cool but not nearly sturdy enough.

Jerries had the right idea with their sliders imo.

Nothing is as overrated as folding stocks. All a rifle need is lenght adjustment, people who believe folding stocks have any practical relevance have little practical experience or want to shoot from inside vehicles or jump off planes.
    In about 95% of cases, its just a weakspot that should not be there. I just bought it cause its the only SDM AK on stock and its a fun gun where it doesnt matter.

No one said practical.

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Nothing is as overrated as folding stocks. All a rifle need is lenght adjustment, people who believe folding stocks have any practical relevance have little practical experience or want to shoot from inside vehicles or jump off planes.
    Folding stocks on AKs are because they were originally issued to airborne forces. Therefore, if you have a folding stock on your AK, you automatically possess the true spirit of a Russian paratrooper.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Paging Sarabando with some story time...
    nevar forget

Where is the story you Southern Poof?

Is a gudun.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar

Is a gudun.
    Step off snow nigga.

So a few of my mates decided that after retirement from her majesty's armed forces they were going to take a long holiday in Syria with some friends of the Kurdish persuasion.

They were part of a unit who found one of these cache and it was just stgs it was all sorts of goodies from an F2000s to just after the war mg42s and shit tons of ammo. Some the sold to collectors for small fortune but most got used due to shortages.
    So tom dick and harry (changed names because UK gubberment can not into freedom) who have been entrusted with the super boring job of driving a landy behind Kurdish lines to check for Infiltrators and flanking attacks etc ditched their shitty RPD and tom who is ex reme (engineers) built a quad rotating mount for these mg42s and they half inches most of the ammo. So now when a few ak rounds or an RPG come their way they reply with 4 red hot barrels of Hitler's love sauce. They told me that they have even had a go at a government chopper who fucked off faster than an italian in a bar fight.

Last I'd heard they had been working alongside aid workers providing security for their first aid supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post

Is a gudun.
    Step off snow nigga.

So a few of my mates decided that after retirement from her majesty's armed forces they were going to take a long holiday in Syria with some friends of the Kurdish persuasion.

They were part of a unit who found one of these cache and it was just stgs it was all sorts of goodies from an F2000s to just after the war mg42s and shit tons of ammo. Some the sold to collectors for small fortune but most got used due to shortages.
    So tom dick and harry (changed names because UK gubberment can not into freedom) who have been entrusted with the super boring job of driving a landy behind Kurdish lines to check for Infiltrators and flanking attacks etc ditched their shitty RPD and tom who is ex reme (engineers) built a quad rotating mount for these mg42s and they half inches most of the ammo. So now when a few ak rounds or an RPG come their way they reply with 4 red hot barrels of Hitler's love sauce. They told me that they have even had a go at a government chopper who fucked off faster than an italian in a bar fight.

Last I'd heard they had been working alongside aid workers providing security for their first aid supplies.
    Oh my God. OH. MY. GOD. This is just...I can't even.

Now bad@botes

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

Is a gudun.
    Step off snow nigga.

What kind of helicopter? Maybe should have let it come closer before advertising their firepower.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

Is a gudun.
    Step off snow nigga.

What kind of helicopter? Maybe should have let it come closer before advertising their firepower.
    No idea sorry il ask if they make it back into the uk lol

Let the helo get closer. So it can fuck you up. Top nerdstern.

nerdstrom could be right if they had any cover

however knowing the northern syria landscape they probably didn't

and if that was a hind then it's better to scare it the fuck away before they decide to answer in kind
    quad rotating mount for these mg42s
    this made me hard

what is that, like, 5k RPM?! basically a ghetto shilka
    Last edited by RazoR; October 26 2016 at 12:05:57 AM.

Banned
    tbf the chopper probably didn't even know it was being shot at
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

Is a gudun.
    Step off snow nigga.

No idea sorry il ask if they make it back into the uk lol
    Fuck the helicopter, demand pictures of the quad mount, that's hot

Quad 42s have been built before:

German army actually fielded a twin MG3 for close air defense: