hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 192 of 245 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 4889

Thread: Gun Thread (AK appreciation)

  1. #3821
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Legally a Toy in Germany:

    https://youtu.be/HlfAhmiM63o?t=5m22s
    Uhm correct me if I am wrong, but air guns are also regulated by the Waffengesetz, aren't they? And above 0.5J you need to be 18 to buy them, right? And anything above 7.5J requires a WBK anyway.
    You are wong. Thats a 60j air gun that is classified as Toy. Yes, you can carry it. Yes a kid can buy and carry it.

    To be more detailed:
    Code:
    "Waffengesetz (WaffG)
    Anlage 1 (zu § 1 Abs. 4)
    Begriffsbestimmungen
    
    Unterabschnitt 1: 
    Schusswaffen 1. 
    Schusswaffen im Sinne des § 1 Abs. 2 Nr. 1 
    1.1 
    Schusswaffen 
    Schusswaffen sind Gegenstände, die zum Angriff oder zur Verteidigung, zur Signalgebung, zur Jagd, zur Distanzinjektion, zur Markierung, zum Sport oder zum Spiel bestimmt sind und bei denen Geschosse durch einen Lauf getrieben werden.
    
    Gleichgestellte Gegenstände 
    Den Schusswaffen stehen gleich tragbare Gegenstände, 
    1.2.1 
    die zum Abschießen von Munition für die in Nummer 1.1 genannten Zwecke bestimmt sind, 
    1.2.2 
    bei denen bestimmungsgemäß feste Körper gezielt verschossen werden, deren Antriebsenergie durch Muskelkraft eingebracht und durch eine Sperrvorrichtung gespeichert werden kann (z. B. Armbrüste). Dies gilt nicht für feste Körper, die mit elastischen Geschossspitzen (z. B. Saugnapf aus Gummi) versehen sind, bei denen eine maximale Bewegungsenergie der Geschossspitzen je Flächeneinheit von 0,16 J/cm2 nicht überschritten wird;
    It does not have a barrel where projectiles are propelled through. It has an elongated rigid air hose which fits inside a cavity of the arrow so to say, so the projectile wraps around something and is not propelled through a barrel. Its not equal to a firearm since it does not use "munition"(propellant driven) nor does it have its power from muscle energy that is conserved by a locking device. Since its not using propellant nor using muscle enery.
    Hence not a weapon. Crazy but true.
    Last edited by metacannibal; October 18 2016 at 11:39:41 PM.

  2. #3822
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,376
    That is amazing
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  3. #3823
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,385
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Legally a Toy in Germany:

    https://youtu.be/HlfAhmiM63o?t=5m22s
    This guy is so German.

  4. #3824
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Legally a Toy in Germany:

    https://youtu.be/HlfAhmiM63o?t=5m22s
    Uhm correct me if I am wrong, but air guns are also regulated by the Waffengesetz, aren't they? And above 0.5J you need to be 18 to buy them, right? And anything above 7.5J requires a WBK anyway.
    You are wong. Thats a 60j air gun that is classified as Toy. Yes, you can carry it. Yes a kid can buy and carry it.

    To be more detailed:
    Code:
    "Waffengesetz (WaffG)
    Anlage 1 (zu § 1 Abs. 4)
    Begriffsbestimmungen
    
    Unterabschnitt 1: 
    Schusswaffen 1. 
    Schusswaffen im Sinne des § 1 Abs. 2 Nr. 1 
    1.1 
    Schusswaffen 
    Schusswaffen sind Gegenstände, die zum Angriff oder zur Verteidigung, zur Signalgebung, zur Jagd, zur Distanzinjektion, zur Markierung, zum Sport oder zum Spiel bestimmt sind und bei denen Geschosse durch einen Lauf getrieben werden.
    
    Gleichgestellte Gegenstände 
    Den Schusswaffen stehen gleich tragbare Gegenstände, 
    1.2.1 
    die zum Abschießen von Munition für die in Nummer 1.1 genannten Zwecke bestimmt sind, 
    1.2.2 
    bei denen bestimmungsgemäß feste Körper gezielt verschossen werden, deren Antriebsenergie durch Muskelkraft eingebracht und durch eine Sperrvorrichtung gespeichert werden kann (z. B. Armbrüste). Dies gilt nicht für feste Körper, die mit elastischen Geschossspitzen (z. B. Saugnapf aus Gummi) versehen sind, bei denen eine maximale Bewegungsenergie der Geschossspitzen je Flächeneinheit von 0,16 J/cm2 nicht überschritten wird;
    It does not have a barrel where projectiles are propelled through. It has an elongated rigid air hose which fits inside a cavity of the arrow so to say, so the projectile wraps around something and is not propelled through a barrel. Its not equal to a firearm since it does not use "munition"(propellant driven) nor does it have its power from muscle energy that is conserved by a locking device. Since its not using propellant nor using muscle enery.
    Hence not a weapon. Crazy but true.
    Wow. Crafty fuckers. Where can I get one and how much are they?
    nevar forget

  5. #3825
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,206
    Meta has a shipment in his basement, right next to his Panzer IV and Heinkel 162 Volksjäger.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

  6. #3826
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Wow. Crafty fuckers. Where can I get one and how much are they?
    http://www.benke-sport.de/epages/es9...s/FX7700-Arrow

    I was wrong, its not a toy for kids, but only 18 and above

  7. #3827
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordin Varglund View Post
    Meta has a shipment in his basement, right next to his Panzer IV and Heinkel 162 Volksjäger.
    As a hunter, why should I be interested in spending "g3 money" to get as single shot arrow thrower, as I have wbk. To me it was more about the absurdity of hippie politics driven gun policy. This is very much in line with how a pumpgun with a grip at the pump action is illegal in germany (only with a grip at the pump, pumpguns are entiterly legal otherwise), yet a semi automatic shotgun with a grip is legal.

    Now I would like to see someone deploy a pumpgun more dangerously than a semi due to the magic grip. Its absurd and just legal appeasement to "random politician who saw movie with pumpgun grip".

  8. #3828
    Tordin Varglund's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    why should I be interested in spending "g3 money" to get as single shot arrow thrower
    because it's a single shot arrow thrower
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

  9. #3829
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Wow. Crafty fuckers. Where can I get one and how much are they?
    http://www.benke-sport.de/epages/es9...s/FX7700-Arrow

    I was wrong, its not a toy for kids, but only 18 and above
    Holy fuck I expected it to be expensive but that much? That would be enough to pay for a one year membership in a club, ammo and gun rental fees probably, and afterwards I could buy a real gun (depending on the club etc there might even be money left over for the first gun/rifle + safe).
    nevar forget

  10. #3830
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Wow. Crafty fuckers. Where can I get one and how much are they?
    http://www.benke-sport.de/epages/es9...s/FX7700-Arrow

    I was wrong, its not a toy for kids, but only 18 and above
    Holy fuck I expected it to be expensive but that much? That would be enough to pay for a one year membership in a club, ammo and gun rental fees probably, and afterwards I could buy a real gun (depending on the club etc there might even be money left over for the first gun/rifle + safe).
    Difference is: you can shoot this in your backyard and wheverer. An actual gun? Not the brightest idea.

  11. #3831
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Wow. Crafty fuckers. Where can I get one and how much are they?
    http://www.benke-sport.de/epages/es9...s/FX7700-Arrow

    I was wrong, its not a toy for kids, but only 18 and above
    Holy fuck I expected it to be expensive but that much? That would be enough to pay for a one year membership in a club, ammo and gun rental fees probably, and afterwards I could buy a real gun (depending on the club etc there might even be money left over for the first gun/rifle + safe).
    Difference is: you can shoot this in your backyard and wheverer. An actual gun? Not the brightest idea.
    Well I don't have a backyard, so I might as well go all the way. BTW how much do you reckon is a Gewehr 98 with a Spandau stamp? No, I am not interested in the 98k, nor in any other production location.
    nevar forget

  12. #3832
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457

  13. #3833
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,523
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Too bad I can't buy it. What do you think will it end up at? (I will have forgotten in three days.)
    nevar forget

  14. #3834
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Maybe 300 to 500e. Considering this here is alot higher quality build and reknowned and only 600e http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=6145162

  15. #3835

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    6,210
    Another excuse for cops to shoot kids with toy guns.


  16. #3836
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Look what I just ordered (not at the shop with the badge, but they had the nicest pix):





    A chinese (SDM, Sino Defense Manufacturing formerly known as Norinco) AKS103, which is basically a folding stock AK-74 in the old calibre.

  17. #3837
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    16,523
    Cool.

    "Not allowed for sports shooters." Oh for fuck's sake. But then not too interested in AKs.
    nevar forget

  18. #3838
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,801
    Folding stocks just makes me mad. Why does nobody go for telescopes?

  19. #3839
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,457
    Its an AK, they dont come with telescoping stocks. That said, I am actually getting an AR adapter for my gun, to have just a buffer tube back there that allows AR stock install.

    Like this, and it still folds


  20. #3840
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,385
    What is the build quality like?

    Norinco has a bit of a reputation for varying quality.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •