hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 214 of 221 FirstFirst ... 114164204211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 4403

Thread: Gun Thread (AK appreciation)

  1. #4261
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,659
    ;1754322][QUOTE=teds ;1754321]
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Little addendum:

    http://frontierfirearms.ca/russian-s...board-boxes-1/

    just buy one, buy twenty.

    I did do the math on this deal and it's just barely not worth it (unless you are a bigger arms dealer possibly).
    Joe Appleby: "I'll just look for some cheap SKS online..."

    getting pretty bored of your low tier but constant, targeting trolling.
    Oh so it's fine to make fun of russia but not the first world?

    Not that

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  2. #4262
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,271
    go sleep if off fagman

  3. #4263
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Little addendum:

    http://frontierfirearms.ca/russian-s...board-boxes-1/

    Don't just buy one, buy twenty.

    I did do the math on this deal and it's just barely not worth it (unless you are a bigger arms dealer possibly).
    Joe Appleby: "I'll just look for some cheap SKS online..."

    Soon thereafter:

      Spoiler:
    Dat 80s DDR swag
    Glans helm. Best helm.

  4. #4264
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,271
    Stumbled upon the best AN-94 explanation so far while browsing FW.



    A literal clusterfuck of a gun, not even close to G11.

    lold @ 16:40

  5. #4265

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,680
    One Iraqi master made an AK-bullpup




    the beginning

  6. #4266
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,659
    trigger guards are for fags anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  7. #4267
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,097
    It's not like he's going to run in woods with it.

  8. #4268

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,715
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Stumbled upon the best AN-94 explanation so far while browsing FW.
    Real talk, Forgotten Weapons is an awesome channel.

  9. #4269
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,659
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Stumbled upon the best AN-94 explanation so far while browsing FW.
    Real talk, Forgotten Weapons is an awesome channel.
    ^

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  10. #4270
    Straight Hustlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    10,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Stumbled upon the best AN-94 explanation so far while browsing FW.
    Real talk, Forgotten Weapons is an awesome channel.
    not empty quoting.

  11. #4271
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Stumbled upon the best AN-94 explanation so far while browsing FW.
    Real talk, Forgotten Weapons is an awesome channel.
    not empty quoting.
    Gun Jesu

  12. #4272

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    3,680
    part deux

    self-made PK-bullpup from Syria



  13. #4273
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,148
    Looks like he really really wanted a L86 rather than his PK for some reason...

  14. #4274
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,902
    I am now certified to know the gun laws and how to safely use a gun and I can act as a range officer as well. And as a teacher I can also supervise minors who are shooting.

    (@meta: Waffensachkundeprüfung beinhaltet jetzt auch Standaufsicht und ich hab ex officio noch Jugendausfsicht.)

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  15. #4275

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I am now certified to know the gun laws and how to safely use a gun and I can act as a range officer as well. And as a teacher I can also supervise minors who are shooting.
    Range officer Joe Appleby supervising minors who are shooting, 2018, de-colorized.


  16. #4276
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,453
    Once more don and you can have a time out, already warned you about this


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  17. #4277
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I am now certified to know the gun laws and how to safely use a gun and I can act as a range officer as well. And as a teacher I can also supervise minors who are shooting.

    (@meta: Waffensachkundeprüfung beinhaltet jetzt auch Standaufsicht und ich hab ex officio noch Jugendausfsicht.)

    Tapapapatalk



  18. #4278
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,902
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    I am now certified to know the gun laws and how to safely use a gun and I can act as a range officer as well. And as a teacher I can also supervise minors who are shooting.

    (@meta: Waffensachkundeprüfung beinhaltet jetzt auch Standaufsicht und ich hab ex officio noch Jugendausfsicht.)

    Tapapapatalk


    Tbh the whole thing was a joke (which I think you mentioned at one point) but hey, on my way to legally own guns.
    nevar forget

  19. #4279
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Tbh the whole thing was a joke (which I think you mentioned at one point) but hey, on my way to legally own guns.
    The last thing you learn is how to actually handle guns safely, thats the funny part.

    You should sign up for this here, in Königs Wusterhausen near your place at the end of April: http://0-500.org/page.php?al=Termine

    It will greatly assist you in the years to come and overall improve your handling and proficiency for your owns sake. Met the guy last year in Switzerland.

  20. #4280
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    13,902
    Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Tbh the whole thing was a joke (which I think you mentioned at one point) but hey, on my way to legally own guns.
    The last thing you learn is how to actually handle guns safely, thats the funny part.

    You should sign up for this here, in Königs Wusterhausen near your place at the end of April: http://0-500.org/page.php?al=Termine

    It will greatly assist you in the years to come and overall improve your handling and proficiency for your owns sake. Met the guy last year in Switzerland.
    Looks interesting. My colleague has an professional instructor that he works with, so I'll mostly go along with that for now. But yeah KW is far closer to me than anything else most likely.

    EDIT: Obviously next range date is with my dad though, his knowledge is a bit dated probably, but he does have extensive experience.
    nevar forget

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •