hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to 2022

Happy New Year fools! 2 days in and I'm not hungover anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Happy New Year FHC!
    meh

"Microsoft also explains that the new AV scanning engine will be version number 2112330001, which references a date that does not exist and that admins should not be concerned."

Happy New Year everyone! May 2022 not be the Groundhog Year that as of now it is expected to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Happy New Year everyone! May 2022 not be the Groundhog Year that as of now it is expected to be.
    Well it's the 3rd day of the new year and I have plenty personal examples on why it's already worse than 2020 and 2021 combined

2022 is the year in which Soylent Green was set, so at least we can look foward to the world's hunger problems being solved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Well it's the 3rd day of the new year and I have plenty personal examples on why it's already worse than 2020 and 2021 combined
    On the 4th day I got a really nice new hat. It's fluffy, thick, warm and pretty. The label says it's made with love too. I did not get a hat in 2020 or 2021. So 2022 is already infinitely better than the previous two years. =D

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    On the 4th day I got a really nice new hat. It's fluffy, thick, warm and pretty. The label says it's made with love too. I did not get a hat in 2020 or 2021. So 2022 is already infinitely better than the previous two years. =D
    There's a german proverb "Du sollst den Tag nicht vor dem Abend loben" (~ "Don't praise the day before dawn/evening"). Let's bookmark your post and see how that hat is doing in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    2022 is the year in which Soylent Green was set, so at least we can look foward to the world's hunger problems being solved soon.
    Just watched that the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Just watched that the other day.

Now we know where Musk gets his information.