hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Choo-Choo Charles, coming to Steam early 2022

  1. #1
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,799

    Choo-Choo Charles, coming to Steam early 2022

    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...oChoo_Charles/

    Navigate an island in an old train, upgrade it over time, and use it to fight an evil sentient train that terrorizes your home. Charles is hungry; don't be his next meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  2. #2
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,079
    GotY



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  3. #3
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,360
    what the shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Posts
    3,737
    Horror movie meets railroad Tycoon?

  5. #5
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    6,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,079
    Probably a shallow meme game where people buy it for lols



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  7. #7
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Probably a shallow meme game where people buy it for lols
    Thomas, the tank engine disapproves.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,079
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Probably a shallow meme game where people buy it for lols
    Thomas, the tank engine disapproves.
    How about Thomas comes back to give his opinion when he speaks out against the psychological torture and gaslighting regularly perpetrated on Sodor island against trains



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  9. #9
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,993
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Probably a shallow meme game where people buy it for lols
    Thomas, the tank engine disapproves.
    How about Thomas comes back to give his opinion when he speaks out against the psychological torture and gaslighting regularly perpetrated on Sodor island against trains
    We have come full circle.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •