hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New World

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Outpost Rush, when it isnt disabled, is approx 600-800 gold to the winning team pp and only a bit less than that for losing.

Running through open world dungeons in the high end areas or mid level expeditions and salvaging everything nets me 2-500 a time as well

None of these are great sources of gold like missions were tho

cool. hopefully rush returns before I burn all my dough on levelling crafting then

Give me an O!
    Give me an O!
    Give me an F!
    What does that give us? OOF!

Last edited by Aliventi; October 28 2021 at 03:53:07 AM.

Yeah latest patch has screwed up quite a bit.

You dont get coin from sales if you are offline. Ice Gauntlet doenst do damage. Bloodlust on GA bugged etc etc

Weeeeeeeeee

This train wreck of a disaster makes the Fallout 76 release look like an exercise in effective development and system implementation.

The most recent issue has been the devs handing out 50-300K+ each to random people thus utterly destroying any remaining viability in the economy.

At least Bethesda made FO76 better with each patch. Amazon seems devoted to making it worse with each day. Epic playercount nosedive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post

The most recent issue has been the devs handing out 50-300K+ each to random people thus utterly destroying any remaining viability in the economy.
    Must have taken some tips from a certain space MMO albeit not handing out TII monopolies on overpowered ships and modules.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I stopped playing a while ago. Good overall game idea ruined by bad devs, extremely slow, shitty and half baked responses to exploits and game breaking bugs, and evidence their QA process and code is bad enough for it to keep happening indefinitely.

I agree that it has at its heart "something" that is engaging and makes me want to play. Then again I found quite a bit of fun with Fallout 76.. so Im obviously broken.

Its a shame that the devs (managers more likely) just keep making shit decision after shit decision.

Nerf after nerf to try and slow peoples progression to keep them playing - or just straight up breaking the game - becuase they dont have any content other than the tedious crafting grind and the rinse and repeat quests of: go here, collect/kill 8 things. PVP might be good - I wouldnt know because youd need a server with more than 30 people for that.

I had hoped that I would be another Warhammer Online in funtimes. Oh well.