hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For those of you who still play Eve Online...

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    a quick glance on the red donut reminded me what a relief and improvement on my outlook getting out of eve was, bunch of people arguing that it ain't bad and counter to player retention to be complete assholes in game and aim to extract the most tears and break others will to play. Yeah, used to do all that when I played and that stuff will leak into your other behavior in ways that you don't even notice until you get clean and distanced from it.
    Great numbers so far, and with discussion far FAR in advance of reddit - but that's not a high bar.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    a quick glance on the red donut reminded me what a relief and improvement on my outlook getting out of eve was, bunch of people arguing that it ain't bad and counter to player retention to be complete assholes in game and aim to extract the most tears and break others will to play. Yeah, used to do all that when I played and that stuff will leak into your other behavior in ways that you don't even notice until you get clean and distanced from it.
    Great numbers so far, and with discussion far FAR in advance of reddit - but that's not a high bar.
    I think I have taken less than 5 peeks into reddit ever, and that has been plenty.

Unless the discussions are "wouldn't it be a good idea to stop giving CCP money and all quit eve" they must still be very retarded.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

The thing is, reddit has an app and is easy to look at in bitesize chunks. Forum culture is very time intensive;.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin Desal View Post
    The thing is, reddit has an app and is easy to look at in bitesize chunks. Forum culture is very time intensive;.
    And I maintain that's one reason it weeds out negative effort posts

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Well, since I cant resist a good ol' forum I signed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.