hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who still play Eve Online...

I presume the rotten corpse is pretty good at selling microtransactions still though
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    eve indeed died many years ago and it is just the rotten corpse shambling around.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Which came first: the WIS demo for EVE or Star Citizen's launch? And how have both games developed since then?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Which came first: the WIS demo for EVE or Star Citizen's launch? And how have both games developed since then?
    Star citizen has not launched.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

WIS as a concept announced - late 2006
    Captain's Quarters launched - June 2010
    Star Citizen announced - Oct 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    eve indeed died many years ago and it is just the rotten corpse shambling around.
    Video unavailable
    This video contains content from FDS File Defense Service UG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Germans surprised that youtube doesn't work?

Nah, I was just surprised about the message, stating that "This video contains content from FDS File Defense Service UG", which is just plain wrong.

Telling from the title, this is a scene of Romero's 1978 Dawn of the Dead. Which obviously isn't "content from FDS File Defense Service UG", the latter being a German company founded in 2011 and is some of those I-DMCA-take-it-down-for-you "service" providers. So it's content from one of their clients.

BTW, If I read this law right, it should (or even must) read "FDS File Defense Service UG (haftungsbeschränkt)"

(1) Eine Gesellschaft, die mit einem Stammkapital gegründet wird, das den Betrag des Mindeststammkapitals nach § 5 Abs. 1 unterschreitet, muss in der Firma abweichend von § 4 die Bezeichnung "Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt)" oder "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" führen.

The bolded part reads "A company must use the designation "Unternehmergesellschaft (limited liability)" or "UG (limited liability)" in its company [name].

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Video unavailable
    This video contains content from FDS File Defense Service UG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Francine Parker: What are they doing? Why do they come here?

Stephen: Some kind of instinct. Memory of what they used to do. This was an important place in their lives.
    Applies just as well to FHC, really.

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    The game is undoubtedly in a shambles - now that the niche playstyles are all dying, so are nullblocs. Many different factors contribute to each style's demise, but some of us soldier on, finding ways to have fun.

Something for those of us who continue playing, which is still many many thousands, reddit is the only living broad community. Eve Forum culture died a long time ago - places like FHC here survive based on a core group of members talking almost entirely about non-Eve subjects - but that's going to change.

Click through to see the whys
    I applaud your effort, however

> You sign in using your eve characters.

as a proper eve online veteran I haven't had acess to my original eve online character and thus name for about for a decade now
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Nah, I was just surprised about the message, stating that "This video contains content from FDS File Defense Service UG", which is just plain wrong.

Telling from the title, this is a scene of Romero's 1978 Dawn of the Dead. Which obviously isn't "content from FDS File Defense Service UG", the latter being a German company founded in 2011 and is some of those I-DMCA-take-it-down-for-you "service" providers. So it's content from one of their clients.

BTW, If I read this law right, it should (or even must) read "FDS File Defense Service UG (haftungsbeschränkt)"

(1) Eine Gesellschaft, die mit einem Stammkapital gegründet wird, das den Betrag des Mindeststammkapitals nach § 5 Abs. 1 unterschreitet, muss in der Firma abweichend von § 4 die Bezeichnung "Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt)" oder "UG (haftungsbeschränkt)" führen.

The bolded part reads "A company must use the designation "Unternehmergesellschaft (limited liability)" or "UG (limited liability)" in its company [name].
    Enters discussion to quote german company law, in german

shniff so proud of you
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    The game is undoubtedly in a shambles - now that the niche playstyles are all dying, so are nullblocs. Many different factors contribute to each style's demise, but some of us soldier on, finding ways to have fun.

Something for those of us who continue playing, which is still many many thousands, reddit is the only living broad community. Eve Forum culture died a long time ago - places like FHC here survive based on a core group of members talking almost entirely about non-Eve subjects - but that's going to change.

Click through to see the whys
    I applaud your effort, however

> You sign in using your eve characters.

as a proper eve online veteran I haven't had acess to my original eve online character and thus name for about for a decade now

A calculated decision to improve the quality of the forum.
    It nullifies spambots, allows people to not get their names stolen, and raises the bar for human-spamming.

There's nothing to stop you rolling an alpha account for this purpose, or spending the same effort recovering your account.

maybe dont listen to retards proclaiming aegis sov, these new spacestations and no passive income are saving eve like literally 90% here and on reddit proclaimed back then

ayy

Video unavailable
    Francine Parker: What are they doing? Why do they come here?

Stephen: Some kind of instinct. Memory of what they used to do. This was an important place in their lives.
    Applies just as well to FHC, really.
    Sad but true

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Eve died when CAOD died...

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    maybe dont listen to retards proclaiming aegis sov, these new spacestations and no passive income are saving eve like literally 90% here and on reddit proclaimed back then

ayy
    original POS sov was the best sov, multiple objectives to fight over in a constant tug-of-war!

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I have CAOD on red donut

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    I have CAOD on red donut
    And all of the 10 or so remaining eve players are also registered there, so good for you.

Savage!

Gesendet von meinem M2012K11AG mit Tapatalk

a quick glance on the red donut reminded me what a relief and improvement on my outlook getting out of eve was, bunch of people arguing that it ain't bad and counter to player retention to be complete assholes in game and aim to extract the most tears and break others will to play. Yeah, used to do all that when I played and that stuff will leak into your other behavior in ways that you don't even notice until you get clean and distanced from it.