hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387394395396397
Results 7,921 to 7,922 of 7922

Thread: I don't need sanity, work in IT (thread) every day

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Has OS X stability gone to shit for anyone else recently? Every 2-3 days now for the last month or two I've had entire groups of apps (usually Chrome, IntellIJ and Evernote - just what you want to crash at random) completely lock up and have to be force killed.
    I haven't noticed any app-stability issues on El Capitan (I tend to stay a year behind latest OS releases), but major issues with sleep / waking from sleep. They're rare, but this is something that has always worked before ever since I switched to macs. It's just infuriating because I need to power cycle the machine.

Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Has OS X stability gone to shit for anyone else recently? Every 2-3 days now for the last month or two I've had entire groups of apps (usually Chrome, IntellIJ and Evernote - just what you want to crash at random) completely lock up and have to be force killed.
    Only had issues with hard crashes dealing with HDMI on a USB-C hub, switched the HDMI to a dedicated apple dongle and it's been rock solid after that.

Got some bad ram or the OOM heuristics fucking you over?
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack