Page 434 of 443 FirstFirst ... 334384424431432433434435436437 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,680 of 8846

Thread: [Megathread] A Show of Ice and Aspies [All Spoilers, All The Time][NSFW]

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    I hope we see Meera again with Howland in Season 8 and he can confirm Jons parentage

She is kinda hot tbh, never really noticed it till now.

(and there is a theory meera is jons sister, split up between howland and ned for protection etc... the similar hair styles/looks)

Chances are, Bran will break the news. Maybe someone in Oldtown could give some authority to the claim. Just dont think a character that we've seen like twice for 2 minutes will swoop in and pull the big reveal. Idk, ive been let down before.

I hope we see Meera again with Howland in Season 8 and he can confirm Jons parentage

(and there is a theory meera is jons sister, split up between howland and ned for protection etc... the similar hair styles/looks)
    I don't see that happening. I feel like it would cheapen the meaning of all the direwolves if there was an unknown stark child.

and the retarded droopy puppy look

Pretty sure Meera is too young for that.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    This made me giggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post

I don't see that happening. I feel like it would cheapen the meaning of all the direwolves if there was an unknown stark child.
    I thought they did fine cheapening that when they totally ignored the fact that one of the stark kids had died. Remember when arya and sansa got together and were like "shit, bad news about rickon" oh wait they talked about joffrey dying instead. Legit script
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post

I thought they did fine cheapening that when they totally ignored the fact that one of the stark kids had died. Remember when arya and sansa got together and were like "shit, bad news about rickon" oh wait they talked about joffrey dying instead. Legit script

No one gives a shit about Rickon. He never had any character development anyway, barely even a speaking part.

Which makes me think about the idea that GRRM kills of beloved major characters with abandon. How many has he actually killed vs how many generic morons and/or villainous assholes?
    Good or well-developed characters killed: Ned Stark, Catelyn Stark, Rob Stark, Shireen Baratheon, Jeor Mormont, Hodor, Syrio Forel, Summer, Grey Wind, Lady, Olenna & Margaery Tyrell, Shae, Ygritte, Oberyn & Doran Martell
    Forgettable characters killed: Shitloads of minions, Myrcella Baratheon, Rickon Stark, Most of the Tyrells, Shaggydog
    Villain-type characters killed (including well developed): Joffrey, Walder Frey & co, Robert Baratheon, Renly Baratheon, the Boltons, Balon Greyjoy & co, the High Sparrow, loads of Lannisters, a bunch of Karstarks, Obara Sand, Nymeria Sand, Tyene Sand, Viserys Targaryen, most of the Umbers, the Waif

Lots of others I'm forgetting or whose names on the list don't jump out at me, which puts them in the "forgettable" category for me. So 16 memorable protagonist characters killed, 3 of which are wolves. Compare that to most of the villains except Cersei, Euron Greyjoy, & the Night King...

If you're forgetting Stannis that's on you pal

STANNIS THE MANNIS
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

I like how Stannis pretends to be a guy called Stephen now.
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

TeamStannis

The one true king

He didnt ask for this

He could still be alive.

In the book he has a tower, a plan, a red witch and the Greyjoys. Believe

never saw his corpse

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    never saw his corpse
    Make Stannis great again!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    I dont remember Robs' wife's name, but i will forever remember Oona Chaplins perfect bod. And for removing that from the show ill continue being upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmychrist View Post
    I dont remember Robs' wife's name, but i will forever remember Oona Chaplins perfect bod. And for removing that from the show ill continue being upset.
    Talisa (in the show)
    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread

derp

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    derp

brrrrrrrrrrrrrt
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.