Page 448 of 454 FirstFirst ... 348398438445446447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9068

Thread: [Megathread] A Show of Ice and Aspies [All Spoilers, All The Time][NSFW]

Pushing down my hype with all my strength. Too many things are remembered for how bad they ended. Pls dont be bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    +1 for mildhype

More importantly though...

Spoiler:

THE HYPE NEVER ENDS
    cue the airhorns!

WHAT IS HYPE MAY NEVER DIE

Remember remember the game of teleports, I know of no reason why the game of teleports should ever be forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Remember remember the game of teleports, I know of no reason why the game of teleports should ever be forgot.

I tried containing myself. That pushed me over the edge. Sold house and bought ticket to a hype train with no breaks. Fuuuuuck I'm gonna be disapoint.
    Last edited by Lowa [NSN]; January 14 2019 at 11:23:16 AM. Reason: a word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

still no news about new tv serie based on GoT universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Well, there's a pilot movie prequel under development with a director, S.J. Clarkson, and several actors cast including Naomi Watts. Supposedly it will start filming in February this year. Most of the actors seem pretty young but there are casting calls out for older ones.

Imdb claims:
      Spoiler:
    It's set 5000 years before GoT and covers the creation of the white walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Well, there's a pilot movie prequel under development with a director, S.J. Clarkson, and several actors cast including Naomi Watts. Supposedly it will start filming in February this year. Most of the actors seem pretty young but there are casting calls out for older ones.

Imdb claims:
      Spoiler:
    It's set 5000 years before GoT and covers the creation of the white walkers.
    Wasn't there a present-day spinoff planned as well?
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    cautiously hyped

Quote Originally Posted by halka View Post
    From what I recall there were five series concepts being considered. HBO appears to have committed to one. Four are in the concept stage with writers working on scripts.

From what I've read:
      Spoiler:
    All of the series are prequels. Roberts Rebellion and Dunk and Egg are not the subject of any of them.

Martin apparently had a sixth idea that was covering the current GoT timeline from the point of view of regular people but HBO didn't like it.

eeeehhhhhhh?

now that's a bit stretching (leeching off the hype) the source material, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    eeeehhhhhhh?

now that's a bit stretching (leeching off the hype) the source material, innit?
    Think he's referring to the script writers behind current day Brexit shenanigans
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Game of thrones Prequel Reading poast:

the tldr is it's a bunch of people you don't give a fuck about and you don't care to make an emotional attachment to (because they will make bad decisions and die) making bad decisions, and dying.

to really, really kick you in the teeth, it's premise is also a MASSIVE FUCKING LIE. Cover text "The history of 300 years before....."

Reader's mental subtext: "Cool, a history of the Targaryans and the run up to GoT. NO, it's fucking not. it STOPS. 150 years before.

HE IS GOING TO FUCKING WRITE ANOTHER FUCKING SEQUEL TO THE PREQUEL

Nothing happens in the books you care about. The wall? No it's just there. White walkers, Ignored. The middle chapters with the Dance of Dragons are OK. they do cool shit. the rest is just a horrific incestuous mess of people being shitheads. Sure, when he started writing that was novel, but we have BREXIT, and that's actually more interesting than this piece of shit 'history' book.

Avoid it.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Can't he just finish the last book already
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Game of thrones Prequel Reading poast:

the tldr is it's a bunch of people you don't give a fuck about and you don't care to make an emotional attachment to (because they will make bad decisions and die) making bad decisions, and dying.

to really, really kick you in the teeth, it's premise is also a MASSIVE FUCKING LIE. Cover text "The history of 300 years before....."

Reader's mental subtext: "Cool, a history of the Targaryans and the run up to GoT. NO, it's fucking not. it STOPS. 150 years before.

HE IS GOING TO FUCKING WRITE ANOTHER FUCKING SEQUEL TO THE PREQUEL

Nothing happens in the books you care about. The wall? No it's just there. White walkers, Ignored. The middle chapters with the Dance of Dragons are OK. they do cool shit. the rest is just a horrific incestuous mess of people being shitheads. Sure, when he started writing that was novel, but we have BREXIT, and that's actually more interesting than this piece of shit 'history' book.

Avoid it.
    Agree with all of this.

The absolute bare faced cheek of writing this nonsense and another before finishing the fucking Winds of Winter is vexing

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Can't he just finish the last book already
    There's two more to go mate....

george r r cocktease

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    The absolute bare faced cheek of writing this nonsense and another before finishing the fucking Winds of Winter is vexing
    I want to claim i no longer give a shit, but i will damn well buy book 8 if it ever comes out.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

I'll pirate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.