hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: screenshots to be proud of [megathread]

Not amazing but very very very funny was in my grille which I go from being decent to can't hit a barn door dependant on the fates seemingly was approching the 7 minute mark and it was down to me alone on my team v an su85 at around 50% Hetzer at 100% a Marder at around 10% and the other grille from the opposing team. I was behind the train tracks knew the hetzer and su were approaching from different angles and at varying distances as my last team mate had spotted em before he went down in a ball of fire the SU85 edged over the train tracks went td mode one shot knew the hetzer was aprroaching so waited for my relaod saw the cp start to be captured edged over the tracks hoping hetzer would be faced away oshit moment as I realise the hetzer is pointed straight at me yet for some reason he doesn't shoot line up fire dead hetzer. I relocate aware the other grille is still there to behind the building just next to the tracks notice the marder and scoot out of view it goes to the other side of the building and starts moving from side to side before I eventually go round the corner he shoots I get track damage and half of my health blown off I respond and boom dead marder... problem though no ammo left. With nothing left to do and 5 minutes left of the clock I go full speed down the middle for capture start capturing around 15-20 seconds before the other grille which must have gone up the side starts capturing our cp I have no ammo he has no such problem so praying to the WoT gods and I continue circling hoping he doesn't get a lucky shot in and win it 100 - 90. Was very lol moment .

Victory!
    Battle: Steppes 30 August 2011 00:44:05
    Vehicle: Grille
    Experience received: 948 (doubled for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 10,722
    Battle Achievements: Reaper, Invader

Spoiler:

Last edited by ElweSingollo; August 30 2011 at 12:25:22 AM.

Spoiler:

Bottom tier except for the arties. Starting in the NE, I camp the ramp to the south, hit a SU-100 playing peekaboo in the hill twice for the kill, turn around and finish off an easy 8 coming from the other side. Get promptly hit in the ass by the friendly IS behind me, leaving me with 54 hp. At this point we move into their base, a T-34, 3 arties and a KV left on their team. Teammates take out KV, and I hit an arty moving away in the ass twice for number 3; all my teammates die in a fire from triple arty fire, leaving me and 2 arties outside radio range to take on the rest. As they slowboat into my shitty radio range, I'm hiding behind a rock with the T34 on the other side. He pops out, I finish him off, cue a minute or two of constant arty fire on my rock. They finally decide to pincer me, but the priest is early, misses and I two-shot him. Wespe comes around, I hit him to 50 something hp, he kills me, then gets artied for the win.

My daily double came up immediately after this match

Quote Originally Posted by Skraeling View Post
    Being called a hacker in my t28 becuase a T1 heavy couldnt pen me.... from the front.... at 100m.

Since when did you have a T28 skreal?

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Victory!
    Battle: Ensk Monday, August 29, 2011 10:06:52 PM
    Vehicle: Lwe
    Experience received: 3,996 (doubled for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 102,388

world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun

Quote Originally Posted by hXc View Post
    10fps how can you even play the game like that?
    And pawning

Until I move in the new house, I'm holding from buying a proper gaming rig... I have enough expenses as it is. My poor always overheating laptop will have to do. And fraps isn't kind to it To have it working properly I need both windows open to have some airflow, but then the wife whines that she gets ill, TOUGH IT UP WOMAN I SAY (no, not really )

Thanks for the kind words for my first fraps and uploaded youtube video! I was expecting much worse!
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

So after a bit back and forth, where I do a pretty good job combined with out arty (he runs around a stone, while a braindead t29 runs after, and i pummel the t29), Im alone vs 5 lowbies. So kill one, hide from arty, rinse repeat starts:

Victory!
    Battle: Mines 31. august 2011 18:26:58
    Vehicle: Jagdpanther
    Experience received: 3.750 (doubled for the first victory each day)
    Credits received: 59.329
    Battle Achievements: Top Gun, Wittmann's Medal, Confederate

Top Gun and Confederate in the same match is damn impressive.

Would of had the KV-5 as well but someone else got the last shot.

Victory!
    Battle: Lakeville Thursday, 1 September 2011 2:53:02 PM
    Vehicle: T20
    Experience received: 1,614
    Credits received: 45,774
    Battle Achievements: Scout, Invader, Sniper

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    Top Gun and Confederate in the same match is damn impressive.
    Kudos. I didn't even know that shit was possible.

Finally had a good round in the Panther II on my favorite map no less. I've been getting the shaft since I bought it, usually getting ammo racked by an invisible TD or smote by the hand of God tier 7 and 8 artillery, and hemorrhaging a lot of credits in the process. When I stay back and attempt to snipe it just ends with me getting too few kills, so I make calculated risks of diving in when my team has the advantage on a flank to get more kills. Most of the time, I get blown away. This time the gamble paid off, and only took two hits from the Pershing (one of them bounced) and one HE shell from the M41 as I killed him for the Top Gun. When I get a really campy team, I'm fucked though, because no one is spotting for me (the suicide scouts all die too soon). In most other mediums, I'm happy to do the spotting but the Panther is really too god damn big and slow, and expensive to repair.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Xiang Jiao; September 1 2011 at 06:35:24 AM.

Our second IS-4 (WeBForeveR) got 1k sharp as well, dunno if 3*5 too.

Those are Steel wall (expected), Sniper (k) and SCOUT.

Grille of pwn.

Fragged by a developer :[

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

SRSLY

Retarded faggots ahoy!

Last edited by RazoR; September 1 2011 at 05:14:33 PM.

Me and IS-3 roll through the other team, 8 and 4 kills respectively, if you note that im out of ammo and scouted their hummel right at the end, what I would have given for one more shell !!!!

(just noticed that there are 2 kills missing, maybe quitters or TKs I dont know)
    Victory!
    Battle: Komarin 01 September 2011 21:53:38
    Vehicle: Hummel
    Experience received: 2,046
    Credits received: 76,398
    Battle Achievements: Top Gun

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

game ended with the 2 on my team capping against a su5 capping, he had ammo but was out of range

found this one from when the pershing was tier 9

Have to go thru the pics, but I think I used my PnzerIV to snipe a Russian low tier arty, at 632m...not even the good gun.
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums

Do not forget to niggrep...

I love this little fucker

Edit: Pz38H735 (f) that is
    Last edited by Straight Hustlin; September 2 2011 at 03:48:03 AM.

me in t28 and a friendly su152 in base hold off. two lowe, a kv, and a panther ii.

They kept coming one at a time was hilarious.

world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun

Spoiler:

My team was terrified of the 4 IS-3s on the other side. I pushed that low valley with the M6A2E1 or whatever that big turret fucker is. No idea who the other sniper duders are sitting at the back of that road but they didn't do shit. It was me, the boxy dude and a VKH and we rolled EVERYBODY. Why have I not been playing German from the beginning?

e: Steel Wall, should have gotten Top Gun

Victory!
    Battle: Abbey Friday, September 02, 2011 8:27:09 PM
    Vehicle: PzKpfw VIB Tiger II
    Experience received: 2,071
    Credits received: 60,957
    Battle Achievements: Steel Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Haha, thats great. That one IS-3 is complaining because he shot 7x without penetrating. Must have been some impressive dancing on your part.

Friends trolled their own team's Lowes into killing them ([619] clan killed [PWNY] on their team), then rest of team started to shoot them for killing teammates (their team vs [619]), then just before they were killed, they suicided themselves by leaving the game. That put them at -5 heavy tanks right off the start. My team just came in and swept them from the field.

First time I've seen trolling actually result in a win.
    Last edited by Dogbeast; September 3 2011 at 05:40:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
      Spoiler:

My team was terrified of the 4 IS-3s on the other side. I pushed that low valley with the M6A2E1 or whatever that big turret fucker is. No idea who the other sniper duders are sitting at the back of that road but they didn't do shit. It was me, the boxy dude and a VKH and we rolled EVERYBODY. Why have I not been playing German from the beginning?

e: Steel Wall, should have gotten Top Gun
    Dude, fix your aspect ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Dude, fix your aspect ratio.
    What should it be instead?