hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: screenshots to be proud of [megathread]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbeast View Post
    Spotted an arty, took a shot...killed 2 with 1 shot!

Spoiler:

Then when I reloaded, the match was pretty much over, so I thought: If 2 arty are there, I'll aim a bit to the east of the wrecks and maybe hit their last arty. I shoot, and I hit! Ended this match with 4 kills. 3 arty, and 1 Tiger II. Only took a screen shot of the double kill however.
    I was there... :ccp:
    J1 was supposed to be MY Tiger II kill

[Glad you got that guy's name, now I can rage at him in private chats until he blocks me]
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums

Do not forget to niggrep...

Friend finally got his new PC today, ahve introduced him to tanks. So we're rolling in a fully-upgraded MS-1 platoon on Campinovka, most of the enemy team is still holed up in the enemy base. I assume a sniper position and sacrifice my platoon-mates to spot for me.

Spoiler:
    e + 1 = 0

Currently playing: Warframe, Kerbal Space Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elias M View Post
    Friend finally got his new PC today, ahve introduced him to tanks. So we're rolling in a fully-upgraded MS-1 platoon on Campinovka, most of the enemy team is still holed up in the enemy base. I assume a sniper position and sacrifice my platoon-mates to spot for me.

Spoiler:
    Get marders, seriously.

a 14 > -1 game
    had a couple of 15 > 0 before, wonder who can beat me with -2, -3 etc

Spoiler:

I have pictures of me with a real T54, Shermans (Easy8 too), and other machines of war.

I will post these somewhere eventually.

Spoiler:

Took 3 hits, one to tracks (repaired ASAP) and somehow lived through 2 more. I made a beeline for the friendly controlled city... slowly uphill. Shells were exploding all around me, it was like a movie where our hero's vehicle is being bombarded, but somehow each explosion misses. A KT, a T20, and a DB were firing at me, in addition to artillery. The whole time I was doing a bobsled type motion, WILLING that SU-5 with 1 HP into the safety of the city.

Victory!
    Battle: Siegfried Line August-28-11 2:04:23 AM
    Vehicle: SU-5
    Experience received: 676
    Credits received: 15,064

I made it, and managed to fire back at that DB and land a hit before he died to a hail of allied fire. My survival was entirely inconsequential... but it was a victory for me nonetheless.
    Last edited by Cool09; August 28 2011 at 06:25:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Love the su-5, nice step to the SU-8 but I ALWAYS used to run dry on ammo, every single time I played it in the beta I would have to start suicide rushing/scouting as it was empty.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Donor
    I think Ensk is my best map..

Last edited by Waagaa; August 28 2011 at 11:04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waagaa View Post
    I think Ensk is my best map..
    How the fuck did you get into that first battle. I wish the balancer would give me games like that.

Epic wins though

Best tank.

Porsche tiger on the other hand is good times, even stock with 80% crew. Well, except when I have to climb a huge hill at 5km/h to get to the last enemy.

Last edited by sokken; August 28 2011 at 03:00:34 PM.

i like this new map.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Im serious.
    That's the sad part.

I've had some set backs. After buying the 3001P back to grind the Porsche line, I've dropped from 70% to 65% wins, and my hit ratio has dropped from 81% to 74%. Hopefully, I'll be able to get those numbers up but I think all the DB driving ruined my 3001P play style.

I had some dumbass in a M41 call me a terrible player on Murovanka today because he was butthurt about me telling him to fuck off at the beginning of the match because he said there weren't enough tanks in the forest protecting him. The faggot had a Lowe, KV-3, and a JagPz4 between him and the enemy. He managed to steal three kills so felt confident enough to call me out seconds before the match ended while I was bravely driving a 3001P around the map, plinking heavies in the flank. If my 3001P play is terrible, I don't want to see a good one played. That shit would be OP!

I looked up the stats of my naysayer and he's fairly decent, but here are his wins in the VK 3001 (P): 170 battles, and 74 losses.

I think he was just jealous!
    Last edited by Xiang Jiao; August 28 2011 at 09:21:13 PM.

Wittman's with a T1 heavy (as well as top gun and steel)
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

Quote Originally Posted by Xiang Jiao View Post

I've had some set backs. After buying the 3001P back to grind the Porsche line, I've dropped from 70% to 65% wins, and my hit ratio has dropped from 81% to 74%. Hopefully, I'll be able to get those numbers up but I think all the DB driving ruined my 3001P play style.

I had some dumbass in a M41 call me a terrible player on Murovanka today because he was butthurt about me telling him to fuck off at the beginning of the match because he said there weren't enough tanks in the forest protecting him. The faggot had a Lowe, KV-3, and a JagPz4 between him and the enemy. He managed to steal three kills so felt confident enough to call me out seconds before the match ended while I was bravely driving a 3001P around the map, plinking heavies in the flank. If my 3001P play is terrible, I don't want to see a good one played. That shit would be OP!

I looked up the stats of my naysayer and he's fairly decent, but here are his wins in the VK 3001 (P): 170 battles, and 74 losses.

I think he was just jealous!

omnomnom 3001p is very fun tank to drive fully upgraded , also when it gets into matches like this you dont need to rage much if you just do good spotting did lots of damage to there is4 from the side and also kept picking off some lower tier crap so our big tanks dont have to waste long reload on low tier tanks and focused on enemy t9s ...
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

KV-13 action. I need to learn how to make faster the less interesting parts. 4 kills as middle tank on Mines.
    My solo pvp video: Yankunytjude... That attitude!
    Solo/small gang proposal: Ship Velocity Vectors

10fps how can you even play the game like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by brent209 View Post
    what the fuck you want
    i'm the nigga runnin this
    get off my back hoe

by brent209

Holy slide show, Tankman! At least I don't feel so bad dropping to 25 frames when the action heats up. I do have my settings turned down almost all the way, though.

Do some tweaking, or overclocking, anything to get some better numbers because you should be using your scope when shooting as much as you can, especially at over 100m. I sometimes eyeball it like you at 50-100m, but that's on level ground when the target is moving at a predictable rate or stationary.

Nice job on the hill. I'll have to try my KV-13 on it. Some games both teams seem to completely ignore it, and others it's a 30 man game of King of the Hill.

These comments make me appreciate my computer more.

Being called a hacker in my t28 becuase a T1 heavy couldnt pen me.... from the front.... at 100m.

world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun world of tanks derp gun

Spoiler:

so not really that impressive match in stats since if i got like 2.5k xp it would be but how it went it was very enjoyable to play.

Anyway , we spawn in the south position , and immediately noticed T54s in a match against tons of arty , they ofc suicided and killed all of our arty and king tiger on top of that ( only one gwpanhter in our team survived that did nothing for the rest of teh match ). I went alone north. There i faced solo T30 , he was noob and used He on me , 3 shotted him while he left me with ~1750 hp and killed only my commander that i healed afterwards , i progressed around the north corner and to the baracks where i poor jgtiger got cought in the open , fortunately to him i only tracked him ( from the front ) , altho next shot finished him off , i was lucky that enemy arty was very bad and took 0 shoots at me while i was transferring from cover to cover.
    At this point we had top tank and only 7 of us alive , they lost only 4 tanks ( t54x2 t30 and jgpanhter ) i had to defend , so i moved to the church in the middle of teh city and camped there. What happened is that they commenced push across open terrain in the south of the village and far south to the edge of the map ... needless to say they all got obliterated , finally our is sneaked up by the north edge of the map and started killing enemy arty thus ending the game very fast. Funny thing is that lowe king tiger and tiger P took around 30 shots at my front and 0 of them actually penetrated ( even lower hull was bouncing like crazy ) , altho it was all at 300+ meters. Afterward whine finish off tiger P arty shot me but i lost nothing expect ~800 hitpoints , then IS finished off last bloody gwtiger that relocated to the south.

What made this all that pleasant is that arty in our team was whining how his team was terrible and so on and so on , and enemies were loling in the start as well ... in the end he accepted that we will win and he is just stupid for not hiding g until enemy t54s are dead
    In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? ... At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.